HAPPENING NEW LIQUID BATTERY FINALLY MAKING THE EV DREAM COME TRUE!!!!

Attached: 1551001476178.png (576x772, 262K)

>promises

Attached: 1541460307454.png (249x249, 79K)

I have one of these liquid battery cars, it has a mechanism inside that superheats the liquid battery and makes it explode and uses the explosions to push pistons back and forward which drives a crank and pushes the car forward.

I think the liquid battery is called gasoline or something like that, im not sure. Dont think it'll catch on to be honest.

>scientists are working to develop
meaning 2050 at earliest or never if too expensive.

I feel like there's an article published on some big breakthrough in battery technology twice a year, but we're still stuck here with our shitty Li ion batteries from more than ten years ago

So... H2O powered cars?
You know we're having a water crisis globally right?

That's exactly what I thought, this is basically on par with a normal engine, only using water instead.
Plus it doesn't have that purr like a regular engine.

battery development is one of the memest field in science right after climate change and carbon nanotubes/graphene

This sounds extremely advanced. Amazing.

remember when that guy made non inflatable, nearly indestructible tires for cars and then we never saw them ever again

>RADICAL NEW BATTERY TECH WILL CHANGE EVERYTHING
where have i heard this before

From me, I said it.

jogs my nog

science news websites for the last 5 years

Water powered vehicles could be a game changer, as it means no more need for fuel stations.
I've been hearing rumours on these for years though.

But can you piss inside them, i want a piss powered car.

It's called "the US economy".

The Big Tire Corps made him shut it down. They spent millions in R&D and his invention will hurt commerce!!

>water crisis
there is a difference between a shortage of water and a shortage of drinking water user

No, you can't solve the 'range anxiety' go away.
It will just happen less frequently, but drivers will still fuck up the math of how much fuel/power they got left and end up in sticky situations regardless of how much capacity you have.
And even warning the driver that he's low on fuel will not work.

good point, user. if anything of this stuff if actually viable we wont see it for decades

They never had the vibration dampening that cars needed for roads and I believe there was issues holding the weight of a large vehicle stationary for long periods of time. They still exist on quads and UTVs where these are non-issues. Pic related.

Attached: quad with airless tires.jpg (616x347, 80K)

Imagine having those holes unevenly filled with mud or snow

How is range even an argument anymore? I commute about 60 miles a day and that's already more than most people do.

most people use their cars for more than just driving to work

Yeah and most people only drive a short distance. 300 miles are enough for the vast majority.

except in life and death evacuation situations
RIP

Like what?

>flow batteries
Shit is just a scam to make wetstock management companies not feel worried about a future without gasoline.

>Vibration dampening
Bose was developing this years ago. Don't know what happened to that.

hurricane evaculation

military uses them, meaning that company is getting massively overpaid

with vandadium redox flow batteries the point was both plates of the battery were made of the same element, so they would not cross contaminate and the battery could last indefinetly. the downside was a low energy density, only suitable for stationary applications.

You wont make it to winter with them, just imagine the material fatigue.

>living in a third world shithole
shiggy diggy roody poo

Powering a car with water is impossible, OP just edited the title of the article for some reason.

Attached: file.png (1634x1435, 1.57M)

I'm assuming they need purified water, not irradiated fish pee.

>Powering a car with water is impossible
James Watt wants to speak with you.

>powered by ICE
Poor mexicans

enjoy your earthquake death

>ICE
Not available in Mexico, amigos.

ICE=internal combustion engine.

You can separate the hidrogen and oxigen with electrolysis then compress hidrogen and ignite it. Not sure who the engine would deal with it in the long run tho.

It gets shelved when scientists start committing suicide at an alarming rate and getting shot in "random" robberies with no money taken.

So like.. gasoline...?

If it's an aluminum block/exhaust, it's fine, people have been adding small HHO generators to cars for a while to get a few more MPG. But to have a generator that could make enough hydrogen to run an ICE completely by itself would require a ton of energy that would be better spent on an electric motor.

Because real technological advancements are published in scientific journals, not mass media. Anything that you see in the MSM without there being an actual product is just clickbait trash.

Sounds like it has shit efficiently and pollutes a ton desu

Retard.
Thinks Electricity and Petrol is same.

Attached: 1480540420690.jpg (562x527, 61K)

>I will ONLY pour purified deionized Fuji premiumâ„¢ water for my car engine
you do you, faggot

How is this different than refilling gas?