Are you dreaming in code yet Jow Forums?

are you dreaming in code yet Jow Forums?

Attached: d.jpg (1277x716, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/hicaduda
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I dream in my sleep

Nigga i fap in code.

Most programmers think about coding in their sleep, so if you count all the times I've woken up in a cold sweat due to being assigned to update shitty deprecated boomer code in a dream then sure

>hes on twitter
twitter.com/hicaduda

There was that one dream I had when I was able to fly above the clouds, outside of the world itself, and I saw the very programming code of reality flowing below me.
I was also able to change it, and I used that power in order to kill the bad guy from the dream.

Attached: 549.jpg (800x600, 54K)

I dream in Touhou spellcards and nonspells.

unfortunately

Attached: tre.jpg (1280x716, 68K)

Couldn't even get laid in my dreams dirty bitch had shit on her ass like she didn't wipe.

I only see nightmares.

rarely, thankfully

Noone in these threads can even explain what dreaming in code means. You just dream OF code.

I've had dreams where I try to learn how to code like finding a couple of programming books in the dream.

umm that's pretty normal IRL
butts have poop on them...

Those 2 or 3 nights when I was installing arch linux I dreamed the framebuffer command line. I thought to do "sudo pacman -Syu" on my brain but then I remembered brains don't work that way and then I woke up.

Attached: wojack knows ed.jpg (680x598, 54K)

>Mom cancel my meetings I'm fucking brain dead, kernel modules didn't load

>call to parent died
>SIGSEGV
>panic
>let out a series of beeps then dump brain

I once dreamed I was coding some inane stuff in C while being physically restrained by steel chains. Every minute a voice would say "Not enough beer". After 2 or 3 times of this, I started to feel suffocated and woke up.

I dream of fucking my parents when I'm doing no fap

Why does he have a spic name if he can barely pronounce it?

> I didn't know I needed propietary drivers
NPC confirmed

In my nightmares i am programming. In my dreams i am fucking your mom

Good lord his ego has inflated so much.

based and redpilled

ive been programming since i was around 13 and I never once dreamed in code. though after a good night of sleep I can usually solve problems that stumped me the day before

He's a Jow Forumsack

Attached: 2019-04-07-175350_599x131_scrot.png (599x131, 25K)

That kid isn't a kid anymore

Who are you kidding

It's really easy to dream in code. Just write code right until you go to sleep, and preferably leave some problem unsolved.

Keep in mind, this thread hasn't been bumped in a while, don't do anything rash.

if you think liking a speech trump made makes someone Jow Forums, than you are even dumber than Jow Forums

that's why he has a gay flag on his twitter. He was probably getting that good dicc while filming the video about himself.