Explain right now why you are not running your own startup

Attached: 1528394035858.jpg (4000x2250, 1.11M)

I have good ideas (I think), but have no idea how to program them into existence.

>10ยข
>follow our party, start your business
I ain't no commie

I'm lazy and that sounds like work

I cannot network socially because I caught sperginitis from 4chin.

still debugging my elevator pitch

neetlife is more comfy

Attached: 1512348846389s.jpg (125x125, 3K)

I'm really fucking stupid.

What are your ideas? We'll tell you if they're good.

I've been in and around startups before, and it turns out you actually need to be business savy to successfully run a business. It demands 12-16 hour work days and isn't all bean bag chairs and foosball. Also most of the "really smart ideas" people have are actually fucking stupid.

You need to be very confident that your product/service offering is sound, and that you have the know-how to run a business. Most the people who "fake it 'till they make it", never get anywhere.

Finally failing all of those pitfalls, get ready to face burnout.

literally only because my parents are already multimillionaires lol. I have all the skills and plans in place but it's hard to get motivated when i'll still be rich no matter what.

I've got ideas but I'm smart enough to realize they're stupid. It's actually really hard to come up with a viable startup idea. Every time I think I have a good one I look online and figure out ten other people are already doing it.

I'm broke.

But hey, if you want to fund my line of ARM linux laptops, feel free.

I'm an engineer, not a salesman. I don't like selling my work, I prefer to sit and get paid for it by somebody else.

I'll make the logo

Your ideas must be shit then. Great ideas cannot help but burst from those in a position to introduce them to the world.

Having idea is nice, trying to find some profit angle to it isnt. Other more established industries are likely just patent landmines ready to waste your time in lawsuits or getting bought out by some mega conglomerate anyhow.

Because I don't have the technical skill. Yet.

99.6% failure rate

Just buy a scratch off ticket, it's a lot less work

because its illegal to make alcohol enticing for children. and my only good idea was based entirely around that

I am

based chinks making startups risk free

Because I don't want to become a super wagie just so I can make money I will never spend.

Instead I try to maximise my enjoyment of the limited time I have left.

patent law basically has us stuck in a real dark age. Progress cannot be made because those with no method of creating own the ideas.

im very bad at working with others even when i try my best and would inevitably find myself out-of-the-loop at my own company and end up voted out or leaving out of shame