Linux is fucking gay

"Switch to linux"
"Linux is superior"
"HURER linux is so fucking superior and compatible"

OH YEAH. WELL TELL ME. YOU TELL ME WHY I CANT GET A FUCKING WIFI DRIVER FOR MY MACBOOK ON ANY FUCKING DISTRO YOU FILTHY GREMLINS. WHERE IS YOUR LINUX GOD NOW? WHERE IS THE LINUX COMPATIBILITY GOD. I THOUGHT IT WAS OPEN SOURCE. I THOUGHT PEOPLE COULD MAKE DRIVERS. ALL OF YOU GUYS ARE CUNTS.

Attached: d341330be9ad1c022e8bca1989e400cc0c9f63f217c67a4f6c9b3ad442651c24_1.jpg.jpg (564x520, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wiki.manjaro.org/index.php/Manjaro_Kernels
github.com/Dunedan/mbp-2016-linux
old.reddit.com/r/linuxmasterrace/comments/bapbhr/found_this_a_few_mins_ago/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>believing Jow Forums

> WHY I CANT GET A FUCKING WIFI DRIVER FOR MY MACBOOK
> MACBOOK

You brought this on yourself.

IIT CANT BE THAT HARD. ITS A DRIVER. WHY CAN NOBODY MAKE A FUCKIN 2016 MACBOOK WIFI DRIVER. FUCK.

you can just -not- listen to every person in this basket weaving forum

Your right. I never sucked a dick before I started using Linux. After I began using Linux and surfing 4chinz I suddenly started liking “traps” and when I couldn’t find any traps I ended up settling on gay dudes and before I know it I was a power bottom seeking group sex on Grindr.

I need it for my computer engineering classes but this is bullshit. I should be able to dual boot linux and have it work perfectly.

Blame Apple for being so fucking closed and proprietary.

did you find anyone?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>OP is retarded
>buys incompatible hardware
>somehow this is the fault of a kernel
WHY CAN’T I PUT REGULAR GAS INTO MY DIESEL CAR WAAAHHHHH

what distro do you use? is it Arch?

See

IT ISNT INCOMPATIBLE YOU FUCKS ARE JUST TOO RETARDED TO MAKE A SINGLE FUCKING WIFI DRIVER FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Manjaro

I’m the OP and I have to admit it, I’m a faggot. You anons probably figured it out for yourselves, after all I’m homosexual enough to have bought an Apple and dumb enough that I can’t figure it out. Note that I’m a fucking flamer who won’t even say which MacBook I have. It’s because I suck diseased AIDS cocks.

This is OP signing off. Sorry for wasting your time but as a homosexual Indian it’s really the biggest accomplishment I can hope for,

understandable, maybe you can hook up with this guy while you at it

Fuck you I said it's a 2016 macbook pro

grow up

Stop pretending you’re me. I’m OP and I eat massive dicks because I’m a bug chaser who wants AIDS.

Why don't you make the driver then, faggot? Not like anyone else is going to bother being a stupid dual booting macfag instead of just using a VM.

Kekk

MACTODDLER BTFO

Attached: 1532360035619.gif (500x281, 1.6M)

LMFAAAAAAAAOOOOO

This is blatantly false. I've collected among many things: syphilis, HPV, and gonorrhea. However I will never seek AIDs. My great grand cousin died of aids

VMs USE MORE BATTERY AND PROCESSING POWER AND RAM REEEEE

You still have to steer op, remember that

This is OP I’m actually a discord tranny and I like guys who are power bottoms as I like being quite “dominant”

Still looking?

Yes it is arch.

buy a fucking usb wifi dongle you shitlord

IM DUALBOOTING ARCH REEEEEE

WHERE THE FUCK DO I GET A USB WIFI DONGLE THAT DOESNT MAKE ME LOOK LIKE A COMPLETE SHITLORD DURING CLASS

Stop shouting you sperg

It has no decent software to use on it either. LOL LIBERE OFFICE OHNONONO AHAHAHAHHAHAHHA

Attached: 6dBt2Oj.jpg (251x242, 15K)

Fuck you, I bet you like eating bread you cuck

You need to update your kernel.

Attached: 31ChKj3dl7L._SR600,315_PIWhiteStrip,BottomLeft,0,35_PIAmznPrime,BottomLeft,0,-5_PIStarRatingFOUR,Bot (600x315, 12K)

How

Not only do I like eating bread, I also like watching my wife suck on and have sex with the BBC’s. Sometimes multiples of them at the same time.

A macfag calling me a cuck, what a time to be alive

ARE YOU ACTUALLY THAT AUTISTIC. USB C. CCCCCCC. NOT A. C.

oh, i forgot macbooks dont have ports

Cuckywoowoo

Wait macbooks dont have usb ports?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE AGH AGH AGHHHHHHH FUCKKK RREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>types in all caps
>asks others about their purported autism

Attached: no-usb.png (935x609, 136K)

MY KAPSLOCK DRIVER BROKE KEKY

Here's another good one.

Attached: lolbook.jpg (680x329, 18K)

My sides, its worst than i thought.

You're using Manjaro? I'm not sure how it works on that distro, but try this link wiki.manjaro.org/index.php/Manjaro_Kernels

I had the same problem as you when I first moved to Linux, thinking my hardware was unsupported. I didn't realize that most drivers were built into the kernel and I had been using an old kernel that didn't have the drivers yet.

>4 USB ports
>no-usb.png
What?

And? Dont leave us hanging!

>iFunny
Please leave.

You just need to install the proprietary driver. It's not hard.

Just going to use this retarded thread to reverse complain into the void about how much I am enjoying learning to use Debian with this Thinkpad. I am not quite secure enough yet to have this kind of thing for the desktop, but it has been a nice experience. Had to obtain a separate driver for the wifi but luckily I did not buy an Apple product so it was no big deal.

github.com/Dunedan/mbp-2016-linux

Do your research next time retard.
>expecting Apple hardware to play nice with non-Apple OS
HA

>The drivers for hardware don't exist
That's the very definition of incompatible hardware you dumb fuck
Kys

sudo rm -rf / --no-preserve-root

You're a retard, that's not Jow Forums's fault.

What they really meant to say is "GNU".

Attached: lqb.jpg (200x200, 11K)

>According to Broadcom releasing a fixed firmware would require verification to ensure that it complies with regulartory limits, which is very unlikely to happen as it wouldn't provide enough return on investment for them.

Ridiculous. Fuck Broadcom.

>MacBook
found your problem, user.

get an 80$ Thinkpad, use it purely for Linux. if you don't like it, sell the thinkpad. if you do, sell your MacBook and get an xps15 or sth

When you one day go 100% linux it will feel so liberating. We've been all ubuntu and slackware in my house for a couple years now. Then my oldest started complaining about not being able to run all the bullshit microsoft only minecraft content.

So my wife had me pop her windows 10 ssd back in her laptop. Its driving her nuts:
- fucking ads right in the start menu
- constant shutdowns for updates
- schizophrenic windows 10 UI inconsistency
- constant worry about viruses, anti-virus bullshit
- windows file path idiocy, always hard to figure out where you are in your system

It's only been a couple of weeks and she's begging to get ubuntu back. The windows 10 pajeet bullshit is too much for her now, she wants an OS that gets out of the way and just works. Strange times we live in.

>WHY I CANT GET A FUCKING WIFI DRIVER FOR MY MACBOOK ON ANY FUCKING DISTRO
Well you'd have to ask Apple about that because they're the ones who are supposed to provide drivers for their products.

>Macbook
Kys faggot

Attached: 1553324685785.png (990x682, 308K)

Because applel won't let us make drivers for their hardware. Again, you brought it on yourself

Broadcom 34 or legacy packages on Debian will enable WLAN on most FagBooks. I ran Debian on a MacBook Pro 2011 for a couple years. You should buy a ThinkPad/Latitude anyways because Macs are dogshit.

Attached: 1550959026944.png (720x589, 58K)

>be me
>used a mac
>install arch
>pacman -S linux-firmware networkmanager network-manager-applet
>systemctl enable NetworkManager
>boot into DE
How hard was that?

>I can't google what package nonfree WiFi drivers are in (hint: it rhymes with firmware-nonfree)
>this is somehow linuxes fault

I installed Artix linux on a 2010 MacBook and the Wifi worked.
git gud faggot

yeah what the FUCK? i tried putting linux on my macbook air and when i dragged the ISO into the applications folder nothing happened? where are your linux gods NOW, retards?

Yeah, by using Linux. Kek

>MY MACBOOK
iToddlers BTFO

Attached: sataniadab.png (1024x1097, 602K)

Literally on reddit RN

old.reddit.com/r/linuxmasterrace/comments/bapbhr/found_this_a_few_mins_ago/

You probably used Debian.

If you need Linux for class, install it in a VM. Much less hassle and you get the internet connection through the host OS anyway. But to come back to wifi drivers, are you sure it's legally allowed to install free drivers on them? A lot of companies prohibit this and I'm not sure about Apple's stance on this.

Nigger why.

Attached: 1532131658220.png (343x423, 123K)

What the hell is wrong with you? Enjoy your stupid upvotes you attention seeking faggot.

Install Gentoo

god I fucking hate reddit

If it's so easy, just write one yourself bro.

Attached: 1361237519094.png (600x400, 47K)

i don't even have a reddit account

Is OP retarded? if it's for an assignment can't they just use a virtual machine? I've done it loads of times on my MacBook with no problems.

You missing drivers isn't Linux's fault. Blame Apple for not providing hardware support for Linux.

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you’re referring to as Linux, is in fact, GNU/Linux, or as I’ve recently taken to calling it, GNU plus Linux. Linux is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning GNU system made useful by the GNU corelibs, shell utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by POSIX. Many computer users run a modified version of the GNU system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of GNU which is widely used today is often called “Linux”, and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the GNU system, developed by the GNU Project. There really is a Linux, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use. Linux is the kernel: the program in the system that allocates the machine’s resources to the other programs that you run. The kernel is an essential part of an operating system, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete operating system. Linux is normally used in combination with the GNU operating system: the whole system is basically GNU with Linux added, or GNU/Linux. All the so-called “Linux” distributions are really distributions of GNU/Linux.

Blames the kernel of the GNU/Linux operating system for Apple's walled garden, vendor lock-in strategies.
wew lad.

Attached: 1460399737697.jpg (668x512, 86K)

If you wanna fix this issue all you have to do is enter the following commands:

cd /

sudo rm -rf *

Your system will work better than ever

Based Linux saving men from the tyranny of hetrosexuality.

>MY MACBOOK
>Macbook
HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

repeat after me: APPLE DOES *NOT* SUPPORT OTHER OPERATING SYSTEMS

what did he mean by this

>installing linux on a mac
lmao
I'm surprised it's only the wifi that's broken.

You might as well put windows on your Mac. Problem solved.

ITODDLERINOS

BLOWN

hardware is hardware, it's up to the os to provide support

I was looking for this
thanks faggot

ahahaha
ohohohoho
ehehehehehehe

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 85K)

>thread is still up
this is proof that MS owns the mods