Has anybody gotten into the 1.1.1.1 Warp VPN beta?

Has anybody gotten into the 1.1.1.1 Warp VPN beta?

Attached: IMG_20190408_002832.jpg (1080x1362, 114K)

>dns - VPN - warp - beta
What a tragic meme

>he blurs out the waitlist number
AHAHAHA

>calling crude blobs of red blur

>Using a VPN run by cloudflare.
I really hope people don't do this.

Attached: froggy.png (804x566, 27K)

1.1.1.1 breaks archive.is

I use VPN for piracy, not leaking state secrets, so I think I'm pretty safe in using U.S.-based VPN run by a CIA front company.

according to cloudflare forums its archive.is fault

I'm not from USA

It is really really really dumb and useless to use a vpn from cloudflare. The entire purpose of a vpn is to give you some level of privacy from them. Every website already uses TLS, everything is already encrypted and cloudflare possesses the key. What does it matter if your traffic is encrypted for a second time with TLS with a key also belonging to cloudflare?

Who care's whose fault it is, point is it doesn't work and is therefore not worth using for a lot of people

I agree with this guy. Archive.is is quite a popular site, probably especially with security conscious folk. Cloudflare can easily adjust their setup to support archive.is, probably doing a recursive search with Google DNS just for that domain or something. Likely there are many other domains with a similar problem.

Indeed. If archive.is can't even properly configure their DNS servers, they're not worth using.

I love froggy.

No because I don’t give a shit. You all niggers can go to the cavern and get some real freedom

>It is really really really dumb and useless to use a vpn from cloudflare. The entire purpose of a vpn is to give you some level of privacy from them
maybe you're in somewhere like NZ or the UK and just need the privacy from your ISP and their half-arsed attempts to block shit

based froggy answer me
Is cloudfare not better than google?

Will warp allow me to shitpost on Jow Forums?

i've already got privateinternetaccess
what does this do that PIA doesn't

Nothing they both sell you out. Go for mullvad next time

Why?

Is any VPN safe, I read that bombing case and PIA could only give the feds credit card info which they used to cross reference other purchases

You answered your own question retard
2/10 made me reply

The only one you can trust is yourself, pay for a server anonymously and set up your own VPN

I'm sorry

they let you use gift cards and shit too
if you pay with a credit card it's your own retarded fault, retard

I dont think people understand what VPNs can do to your machine. You have to trust the people on the backend. If I change the iptables or config UFW on my backend the settings change for anyone that uses that VPN IP.

did OP ever posted more pics from that old computer that he recovered?

>he can't force a DNS without a VPN on his phone

>he's a janitor on the Internet

I'm really interested in the technical details. Does it block protocols used for piracy? What kind of speed do you get from the free plan?

Lurk more

E-excuse me? I've been here for 5 years. Maybe you should before spouting such nonsense without even knowing what it means.

If you've been here for 5 years and don't know what a dns does, you're truly fucking retarded and you should honestly literally kill yourself

It's the VPN I'm talking about, not the DNS dumbass.

>dns
oh nononononono, check out this retard

Then quote the fucking reply you gigantic homo

>Cloudflare

Literally a government run botnet.

What are you hiding?

The OP is about the VPN. The whole topic of this thread is about the VPN. It's quire clear you just saw 1.1.1.1 and immediately assumed the thread was about the DNS without reading anything.

How fucking stupid are you? 1.1.1.1 it even says dns I. The photo
Fucking lurk more

>Has anybody gotten into the 1.1.1.1 Warp VPN beta?
t. can't read

Your mom's nudes. She's a kind women and it would be a shame if they got leaked.