What did windows 95 taste like Jow Forums?

What did windows 95 taste like Jow Forums?

Attached: win95.jpg (400x300, 12K)

like driver issues and random crashes

Steve Ballmer's piss

calpico and nostalgia

much more pure an wholesome than any windows before or after it

Like friendship.

Attached: 1444120188160.png (494x591, 410K)

the 90s was weird as fuck

companies had an idea on how technology and marketing were going to mesh but it was always executed in a slightly cringey manner.

like your tasty smegma

Attached: pen testing.png (178x263, 21K)

>companies had an idea on how technology and marketing were going to mesh but it was always executed in a slightly cringey manner.
have you seen what they're doing with Fortnite?

Aquarius i feel

Felt like I was breaking the law. Illegal operations every ten clicks.

>smegma
>tasty
god what a disgusting thought

fortnight is a compilation of so many successful marketing tactics, sure its cringey to us but its aimed at kids. memes, the most viral dances, recognizable and relatable skins, f2p, etc. win95 was aimed at us and came off us and still came off cringey. i mean christ sake im watching this instructional vid right now and its so much more cringe than i imagined.

It says "Sapporo black label" on the can.

Idk, no one actually used Windows 95 we all exited to DOS. Windows 98 was the real shit

Attached: windows98.jpg (699x511, 118K)

Upload the video
Or give a link

Is that Terry?

The term you are looking for is hyperreality

DEVELOPERS

DEVELOPERS

DEVELOPERS

cardboard and crickets

Like if you left a can of Windows 3.1out in the sun for a few weeks, then added five table spoons of sugar

Attached: Windows 95 in a PC World in Croydon in 1995.jpg (600x424, 96K)

please try the fish

Attached: 43523457876898798798999.jpg (804x603, 139K)

I miss Windows 2000 and before, but it was more than just the OS. The entire technology and Internet landscape was different. It was the "wild west" people talk about but not just in regards to the content (in many ways it was more tame than now). You were a true pioneer of the web, exploring and creating content on the information super highway... without any of the bullshit of today's data-driven paradigm and consolidated social media giants. There was a sense of wonder and imagination that you just don't get from the Internet today.

Sure, there was a lot about the web that was shitty but that added to the excitement. I remember me and my cousin downloading BonziBuddy and laughing that we could make it say curse words, not knowing it was actually spyware. There were viruses, adware, malicious browser toolbars and true hacks that could take over your whole OS. Literally, I was playing UO one day and someone remotely gained control of my Windows process where they covered the screen in a black and green chat console which they used to talk shit to me. People talk about security being a problem now but back then everything was open. And yet, somehow I prefer that to the modern world of botfarms performing DDoS attacks and everything that isn't 100%-GPL containing a rootkit that talks to some NSA / Chinese / Russian server. Shit is still insecure, just no longer fun.

Also GeoCities pages, AIM, ICQ, old message boards etc... just way more fun than the current social media offerings IMO.

Attached: lmJsceo.jpg (1024x768, 172K)

Was it like a cola or something?

Nah, it was unique taste
It was this yellow liquid with really strong sour and bitter taste.

see
It's beer.

rare undented can

Attached: 1530320591651.png (472x472, 476K)

I actually really like Sapporo beer. I would unironically day drink windows 95 while programming

>undented
a..user...

Attached: 1544267005520.jpg (5312x2988, 809K)

windows 95 tasted like a piece of cardboard that was laying on the floor in the garage under a car soaking up engine oil for a year

dust

*crack* siiiiip... Now THAT was a good operating system

NOOOOOOOOO THAT WAS A COLLECTIBLE