Broke

>broke
>have a surplus of laptops I don't use
>try to sell them on Kijiji
>provide a bunch of pictures and don't charge much
>no one messages me
>meanwhile boomer mcretard is selling x201s for 350 and people are eating it up
what the fuck am I doing wrong?

Attached: 1551208698927.jpg (600x450, 44K)

You're not selling them near me around payday, that's p much your only mistake.

do you want a fully working Dell Latitude E6400 running linux

>running linux

Theres your problem. youre selling to normies retard. Install windows and candy crush and try agains you fucking autist

i didnt even mention what it was running in the ad

Look at his ad and your ad and spot the differences. Dont worry about what it is youre actually selling or what he is. Are his photos professional looking vs yours? Are his ads more detailed? Are they LESS detailed in favor of brevity?

If it's too cheap it must be shit, normie psychology.

mine
>4K photos
>high detail in description, but kept breif
>eg. "Fully working, good cosmetic condition. No scratches. Comes with RAM, battery and hard drive"

his
>480p photo in a dark room
>THINKPAD/LENOVO/CORE 2 DUO/X201/TABLET/RAM/HDD/BATTERY/WINDOWS/$350/NO TRADES/NO LOWBALLERS/

What lappies you have op?

Post one of your photos

E530, L520 (normie tier thinkpads) and 2 Dell Latitude E6400s
OK one sec

Attached: Screenshot_20190408-102311.png (2160x1080, 1.99M)

I was worried it would look like a stock photo or something. It doesn't which is good. Do any of the pics have the screen turned on? If not that could be a problem, people probably want to see the windows login screen or the desktop

Post flyers at your local university's bulletin board, I check mine every day looking for the deals you describe

the nearest big uni is 143km away... but I'll try on the bulletin board in the local convenience store.

have it turned on for the listing. that way normies know it works. also, install windows 10 with chrome and basic utilities i.e. 7zip on it.

/pcbg/ has the free windows pastebin right?

just download the official Win10 Pro ISO and then google "mdl kmspico" and you'll find a forum with the official crack. You run the program and it's literally just a big red button you click and it makes the copy licensed. It's stupid easy

saying "normies" unironically

hang yourself

wow, that's easy as fuck.
do you have a better descriptor of the majority of people, who don't know shit about computers?

too dark man cant see shit. if i saw this i would think ur some basement dweller and i wouldnt want to buy ur cum stained laptop