So, what's your startup idea Jow Forums?

So, what's your startup idea Jow Forums?

Attached: 0420.sdt-siliconvalley-s2e2.png (768x426, 484K)

Like tinder but with Yelp reviews

Like Uber but for requesting cleaning services for your apartment. I call it CleanNow. I'm hiring Golang developers btw, don't care where you are as long as you can produce results and have a portfolio for me to look at prior to starting.

twitter for white people

>Not CleanMe

Attached: acid_time.jpg (540x540, 53K)

Use machine learning algorithms to turn rough sketches by one artist and modeler into the textures of a game so companies don't have to hire a bunch of artists and modelers

cunt

Could work but SJW's would have a field day.

So it's gonna be nothing but pajeets robbing houses? Possibly the dumbest idea I've ever heard off.

Will never receive financial backing outside of a select few and would die within several months.

Attached: 1547170295553.gif (328x328, 1.95M)

That's Reddit

that's not how game art works
you don't have an artist handrawing textures, they're from photos or generated from material algorithms and mesh downscaling

>assemble computers in the US with robots
>technicians and engineers regularly check for security vulnerabilities
>partner with Red Hat to make sure computers are RHEL ready
>work with DHS and DoD to find and patch even more vulns
>hire lobbyists to make it illegal for the DoD to use computers that aren't assembled in the US
>get assassinated by a random silicon valley exec for destroying his life of selling bugged chinese comps to the pentagon

I'm considering making "So, what's your startup idea Jow Forums?" threads on this board in an effort to get other people to give me good start up ideas I can invest in.

Attached: 1554002512993.jpg (900x997, 418K)

>Possibly the dumbest idea I've ever heard off.

There's already several companies that do that sort of thing.

>>hire lobbyists to make it illegal for the DoD to use computers that aren't assembled in the US

With all the employees who make them to be 5th+ generation US citizens.

Attached: gHrI8GT.gif (320x240, 1014K)

ebay but you can only buy girls panties

please

not bad. you could have some kind of verification method and shipment forwarding to hide identities.

Can I take your idea and turn it into a real thing?

wtf is wrong with his feet

That's gab

Jow Forums but without pedo animetards

An app that uses public social media location data and the most recent census data to give you accurate racial and religious demographics at the neighbourhood level.

million dollar idea right here

yeah go for it

blacked as a service

Attached: aprove.gif (250x188, 648K)

phenomenal animation with simple means

He's a mutant kangaroo, tends to put employees in a sleeper hold and drown them instead of firing.