You didn't forget to send a thank you email to your recruiter and any team members that interviewed you, right?

You didn't forget to send a thank you email to your recruiter and any team members that interviewed you, right?

archive.fo/UpHro

Attached: wojak_soy.png (800x750, 106K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/UpHro
arbeidsrettsadvokaten.no/norwegian-employment-law-introduction-overview/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They don‘t matter

>being a wagecuck
>not starting your own business

Attached: pepe mic.jpg (511x671, 41K)

What the actual fuck

I can't access this website as I am a part of the Cloudflare botnet, can you give me a rundown?

Yeah...why haven't we dragged these fucking kikes from their cushy offices into the streets to strip them naked and beat them to a pulp, again?

Attached: 1479667484831.jpg (250x225, 8K)

Just google
> I've been hiring people for 10 years, and I still swear by a simple rule: If someone doesn't send a thank-you email, don't hire them

>Dear Interviewer
>Thank you for doing your fucking job
>Sincerely, fuck you

>she

>mfw it costs literally nothing to say thanks and you NEETs don't want to
I'm from India guess I'll be taking your job lmao

Attached: 1550499897961.png (650x650, 13K)

thanks for needing me? wtf?

thanks for what? why don't they thank me for taking the job?

lmao Jow Forums sure can rock a fuckin fizzbuzz, but god help any of you /self_taught/ basement dwellers, if you don't have the soft skills to understand why you'd do something like this, you might as well just neck yourself, because makes a laughingly good point

American entitlement not even once

Attached: nI0BxoKl.jpg (179x170, 10K)

>implying that because you waste your days on Jow Forums, everyone else's time is equally as useless

what do you do for a living user? i'd love to hear

not a burger
i'm a STEM bugman

thanking businesses for hiring you is the purest of burger culture though

>i'm a STEM bugman
thank you kanye, very cool

>thanking businesses for hiring you
you're missing the entire point of the OP. it's not about thanking someone for hiring you, its about thanking someone for making time to interview you. There really isn't an argument to this, if you can't see why these sort of soft skills are important, you've pretty much identified yourself to most people in charge of hiring as fairly unemployable. you had better blow them out of the fucking water with your fizzbuzzes on the whiteboard

If the company uses thank you for the interview emails as a filter you want to work for a different company.
You re going to be dealing with shitty, bitchy women every day until you quit.

Attached: 1541121272952.jpg (297x170, 9K)

>its about thanking someone for making time to interview you
it's literally their job that they get paid for doing? why shouldn't they thank me for taking the interview for free?

sounds like you are just justifying your corporate whore beliefs which means you'll never make it big

>i'm a social retarded entirely intimidated by people who aren't me, especially attractive women
ftfy

>if you can't see why these sort of soft skills are important
it's also important for your mental health not to be a bootlicker with no self-respect, it really breaks your mind from inside which means you'll probably meltdown at some point around 35-40

i'll break it down so you autists can understand this very basic concept of being a functioning adult.

When someone gives you a resource (time, money, materials) you thank them for it. If they are giving you time for something you contacted them first about you should thank them for it. I know it is really hard to understand this concept since you've never had to be thankful for anything before because mommy gives you room and board and hotpockets but that is how the real world works.

You aren't sucking their dick. You're thanking them for their time. It is basic courtesy that you should have been taught in kindergarten.

It's a common courtesy and you're too autistic to get it.

Or completely feminized men like you.

or just finish your emails with a cordial greeting like a normal person, no need to suck dick unless they suck yours first

see
lmao i bet you're an absolute thrill to be around in the workplace, assuming you can even manage any kind of real work, but keep telling yourself whatever you need to feel better about yourself, it has no bearing on me i can at least contain my autism long enough to make it through an interview process without having a breakdown at the thought of sending someone i've just interviewed with a FUCKING EMAIL

they aren't doing you a favor, they need you, and they are getting paid for interviewing you, you aren't getting paid usually at that point

>having workplace social skills somehow correlates to being "feminized"
this user is fucking T R I G G E R E D. you must not have gotten the job

Ok. Let's suppose you and another person are equally qualified for the job. Because you didn't use your manners, the person from India is going to get hired. Soft skills matter.

Attached: 1455193606119.jpg (250x241, 12K)

my recruiter should have sent me a fucking thank you email for getting a x% cut of my first year salary

how's the man boobs?

>You're thanking them for their time.
That's what I do when I make eye contact and shake hands at the end of the interview. I have the social skills to make people feel I genuinely appreciated their time.

If I do it twice it's grovelling.

You can grovel if that's your kink. But in the long run normal people will be sorry they work for a company where self-abasement is rewarded.

>equally qualified for the job
spend the time you use self-flagellating yourself learning new skills instead

>im entitled to EVERYONE's time just because I SAID SO
yea you really sound like you know what you're talking about

also for what it's worth fuckwit, i've been reimbursed for travelling to an interview, they paid out MORE than I paid for airfare and meals etc. They DID pay me at that point.

You sound like a fat unattractive woman. My work speaks for itself. Fuck you and fuck the front office.

T. Machinist

>not finishing with an ass slap
never gonna make it

If her company wants kiss-asses who are desperate for a job then good for her.

i guess your time is worth nothing, you corporate whore, enjoy your soullessness

dude i love my man tits, they are SIIIIICk

hows being an entirely unemployable incel?

Ding ding ding, definitely a woman poster.

You haven't been inside a woman in six years.

if you are applying for a job instead of working for yourself you need them more than they need you. you are already the cuck.

I'm not going to argue with that. Being thankful for an opportunity that you sought however just common sense. Sending 10 emails after you've already thanked them in person is too much.

Depends on how cute she is.

>T. Machinist
ok hillbilly boy, don't get yourself too excited nobody is impressed by a CNC op, but keep projecting, im enjoying this

>archive.fo/UpHro
>She
There's your problem

>getting this angry at a Jow Forums post
jesus christ I can literally feel how hard you are projecting rn, feed me faggots, I need this. stroke my fucking ego. i would bet money my cock is bigger than both of yours

Good one city bitch. I have a wife and kids and a house and several cars. I bet you take public transit lmao@urlyfe

i've literally never sent a thank you email for any of the jobs i landed, what kind of cuck shit is this?

most of the time i don't even reply to the "welcome to the team" emails... anyone who defines their life around what emails are sent is a brainlet of the highest degree

Attached: 41er07mz41j21.jpg (960x261, 47K)

>not slap-assing men like he's your bro
Lol, what an insecure faggot

>projects me getting this angry
>still replied like she isn't crying that her ovaries are dried up

Pathetic

>most of the time i don't even reply to the "welcome to the team" emails...
there's always that one guy...

I'll thank them after I've been there a few weeks and decide to stay. But even that is rare

>Good one city bitch. I have a wife and kids and a house and several cars. I bet you take public transit lmao@urlyfe
lmao I'm sure you love coming home to some fat cunt and shitty little toadies after spending a long day doing work that "speaks for itself" while i spent most of my day working on software for my company's line of SCARA robots that are quickly making faggots like you completely obsolete. but at least you have your shitty home and retarded little family, right?

fuck you faggot, I own a car AND motorcycle. I havent made a vehicle payment in years, but i appreciate you taking the time out of your day to try

Lol who mad now? What a tryhard faggot

xDDDDDDDDD

>making machinists obsolete in this lifetime

Wanna know how I know you're full of shit?

lol at the wagecucks describing their empty corporate lives itt

>its about thanking someone for making time to interview you.
I usually say thank you for your time if people give me their time but why would I say it in an impersonal email?
>> It shows resourcefulness, too, because the candidate often has to hunt down an email address the interviewer never gave them.
>mfw I sent the thankyou-email to the wrong person at the wrong company that happened to have a similar name/background
>mfw they mark me as a spammer and blacklist me from interview

Attached: 1542077866436.jpg (646x583, 56K)

never expected americans to be this cucked without even realizing it, this thread is opening up a new world to me, i hope it's only STEM bugmen, but it probably goes deeper than that

>When someone gives you a resource (time, money, materials) you thank them for it

By that logic interviewers should be sending thank you mails as well

yes, but not by a corporate whore logic

>By that logic interviewers should be sending thank you mails as well
pretty sure they say "thank you" at the end of the interview and leave it at that like normal people.
If they are nice they send a followup about whether or not you were hired

H-1B is dying, get a job at the IT scam call center down the road while you still can.

Attached: 1538135596466.jpg (472x534, 19K)

what did he mean by this

Attached: bad.png (257x240, 91K)

>say thank you for your time after the interview ends
>but unless i send an email saying the exact same thing i won't get the job
>and i have to somehow know the interviewer's email address

>he doesn't dox the entire company including all their family members prior to his interview
not gonna make it

>not spamming your dick to the whole company e-mail directory before doing your interview
how can they really know who you are without that?

assert your dominance by impregnating the CEO's daughter and sending the video to the company contact email

>>and i have to somehow know the interviewer's email address
You mean you didn't correspond with the interviewer before, you know, you got invited to do the interview?

You've never been to a second or third interview / technical interview before, have you?

never been to a second or third interview
usually just get a call after i apply to schedule the interview

that is actually a good point
>interviewee is some average semi-creepy guy but not bad enough that anybody would pay much attention to it
>interviewer is fairly attractive woman that often gets lots of unwanted attention
>gets email from the total stalker that she never gave out email address to, nor is it particularly easy to find
YEAH
amazing idea OP

Attached: 1554087593171.jpg (1920x1080, 325K)

>take it in the ass with some fat SJW HR woman's strap on to express your gratitude over being allowed to beg for a position as a galley slave slaving for Shlomo
>brag over how hard you grovel
Fucking bugmen wagies never cease to amaze.

Attached: wagie.jpg (1200x950, 400K)

fuck them, when millenials start getting to management positions finally most of this boomer nonsense from OP to using Excel as a fucking database will vanish, job interviews will be as simple as: "you said you can do this, candidate, prove it in this mini-project you have to do and if it's really good i'll give you moneys" then you go "i want slightly bigger moneys" and then he's like "oh yeah? why should i give it to you?" and you're like "My daughter is dying and i'm a real hard worker, go getter, i'll swindle any pussy your way, on top" and then he's like "i'll WhatsApp you" and he's like "no i'm god's programmer" and then you don't get hired, fucking glow-in-the-dark CIA niggers

not that guy but multiple interviews are pants on head retarded and waste everyone's time. either give me an interview with someone who knows what they're looking for and has the authority to hire or don't waste my time expecting me to upsell myself to some shitty intern

>she doesn't shit all over the CEO's porch while spamming deauth requests to the security cameras

>it costs literally nothing to say thanks and you NEETs don't want to
seriously this
holy kek

Multiple interviews are extremely common in countries that have strong worker's rights, as hiring a bad fit has serious ramifications for a company.

They are also pretty common when the position has a metric fuckton of applicants.

>bad fit
more pants on head retarded bullshit. you're there to work not socialize. be polite, use the minimum possible amount of interaction and fucking do your work

I guess I found the reason why you never get invited back for a second interview, lol.

nope, I've always either gotten it on the spot or not at all.

Yeah, entry level positions tend to simple be like that. :^)

have you worked for anything besides startups / small companies?

majority of companies over a certain headcount do multiple interviews and look for "fit"

Even start ups and small companies have multiple interviews, because the consequences of hiring a bad fit is even worse for them.

yeah that's why I don't do corporate anymore. that and the culture of fear hr roasties engender

>pretending to have a job

not anymore, now I get gubment monies for having been driven crazy by high pressure work environments

No, I would never do that. When two people take the time out of their day to make a mutual arrangement it's common courtesy for them to thank each other for spending the time to do so, even if that arrangement may not have come to fruition.

Seems to be something that mostly people with middle and upper class backgrounds understand,

depends, not always true, it's easier to let someone go at a startup imo, and easier to limit damage because it's more obvious if someone is fucking shit up

i've had jobs at larger corps where it took months before anyone even checked up on new hires, you can easily be left to your devices for ages if a middle manager somewhere is overworked or distracted or an idiot, so a bad hire in a big company can fester for a long time, fucking shit up for the company and the team

>it's easier to let someone go at a startup imo
This depends on a lot of circumstances. In my country, worker's rights are pretty strong so you aren't allowed to fire someone without proof of misconduct or if they lied on their resumé. I also interviewed for an american startup and got an offer, and there I had to go through two phone interviews and a bunch of emailing back and forth because they would pay to relocate me and pay for my visa etc which would be all for nothing if they fired me at once.

So yeah, I guess it depends as you said.

what country do you live in?

i've found a lot of CEOs / inexperienced founders drastically misunderstand the protections given to employees under employment law

in most of the EU you can fire someone for due cause if you just keep records of why, meetings, warnings, reprimands, failure to perform, etc, so that you can provide evidence after the fact. then even if the guy tries to sue (assuming the case passes the motion to dismiss in tribunal court), he would have to pay if he loses so he is unlikely to sue if he knows he's in the wrong

>what country do you live in?
Norway

>nd the protections given to employees under employment law

in most of the EU you can fire someone for due cause if you just keep records of why, meetings, warnings, reprimands, failure to perform, etc, so that you can provide evidence after the fact.
Well, yes. But this is a long lasting process, and requires, among other things, one or two written notices, meetings where I'm allowed to bring a lawyer, etc, not to mention three to six months notice time. So a wrong hire can literally milk a company for months.

Not to mention if I get sick with a doctors' permit, the company isn't allowed to fire me and has to cover 80% of my salary (with the state covering the remaining 20%) for the first six months of my sick leave.

I fucked up the citation

>recruiter
>team members
who

i like this attitude user
i'm not going to thank them for their time in an email after the interview, i'll thank them after the interview in person. that's why i go to the interview, not so i can flexx my soft skills through emails

yes this is why companies should either have a law firm for advice or at least be able to understand the law a bit

>arbeidsrettsadvokaten.no/norwegian-employment-law-introduction-overview/

>An employee under trial period can be dismissed on the grounds of lack of suitability for the work or lack of proficiency or reliability. The threshold for dismissal on these grounds is considered not as strict as with regular termination with notice.

>If an employee is dismissed during the trial period of employment, the period of notice is 14 days.

so within the "trial" period, which in Norway is up to 6 months (agreed upon by contract), you can just fire without needing to meet the much stricter requirements on multiple warnings and shit

the trial period thing is law in all EU states, even the hyper worker's rights ones

the only exception is if your industry is heavily unionized

the doctor's note thing is still an issue but i guess don't hire preggos or people who are clearly going to fall ill

Yeah, the trial period is a saver, and most people use six months (with one month dismissal, rather than 14 days). But it is relatively trivial to fake your way through six months, considering that it's fairly accepted that it "takes roughly six months in order to get familiar and productive".

yeah you just have to be smart as an employer, the first 3 months are the most important imo, if someone isn't pulling their weight by then (and/or if they're clearly pissing everyone off) just fire them immediately

i think the mistake of tech employers is the hesitance to fire people because of sunken cost fallacy (and the difficulty in finding good hires) but it's bullshit, having useless/annoying employees around is demoralizing for everyone involved

if i owned a business where i had to have permanent employees i'd honestly just fire them immediately even if the trial period had lapsed if they were a nuisance, it would honestly save money/time most of the time even if they do end up winning in court, compared to the torture of having to keep some a mouth breathing retard around and paying them for the privilege of fucking your shit up, a possible 20-30k legal fee hit is nothing (and realistically it's not very likely that a terminated employee will take legal action in tech, because they can easily find another job to be a parasite on and not have to worry about going through a lawsuit, unless you're hiring SJWs whose only goal is to get settlement money)