I know you fag/g/ots hate everything, but what's your opinion on the Kotlin language?

I know you fag/g/ots hate everything, but what's your opinion on the Kotlin language?

I think it's a good concept.

Attached: 1554660862270.jpg (820x1024, 125K)

I want milk

Still on the JVM, into the bin

>Kotlin
psyop to drag you into shitty jetbrains products.

Cute mutts are still mutts

Kotlin is nice.

I assume you mean "mutt" like a dog being really mixed. This OP girl fiona barron is 100% Mexican

It is alright. Figures not too few here use some Kotlin software like Tachiyomi.

I myself prefer Scala.

mexicans are mutts by definition

>100% white
Louis C.K. is 100% mexican too. Look it up.
Based

Attached: 4L_ojVBFtPl.jpg (1043x1136, 289K)

>muh racial purity

Where do you massive faggots hide in real life? Race isn't real retard and in terms of dogs, mutts are more dog than the genetic freaks the kennel club pushes on people.

And still cute

I think you guys are lost, the Klan rally is at Jow Forums

Whoever draws these is such a waste of oxygen

Attached: 1550698838497.gif (799x377, 294K)

Mexicans are a mix of Spaniards and Amerindians.

Legitimately my favorite language.

If I had to criticize it the default constructor syntax is kind of clunky. And data classes need to split up it's functionality. It's an awesome concept but I don't want a component function for every property by default. The community that decides what new feature ideas to champion on their forums is pretty snobby.

>Race is not real
kek

in their mom's basement. They bark within the comfort of their keyboard but are the softest puppies IRL

Wtf I like black girls now

They keep quiet IRL because they are too awkward to deal with people calling them out. In the rare cases that they do share their views they try to play them off as a joke to ensure they don't actually get challenged.

Attached: Screenshot_20190102171903_Instagram.jpg (968x1057, 379K)

There is Kotlin/Native and even Kotlin/JS.

How can racists be real if race isn't

Attached: yuck.jpg (322x339, 13K)

the same as theologists being real while God isn't

Guys.. Kotlin... The thread is about Kotlin

Oh lord

Internet fags are internet fags

Tried to find a tutorial on Kotlin. Didn't find any, but a shitton of online courses five hundred bucks a piece. Verdict: fuck it. Or maybe wait for the hype to die off.

Expect b& as apparently op pic must be related to thread on Jow Forums. Else mods get skirts in a tussle jimmies in a rustle.

> The thread is about Kotlin
Maybe you should stop posting thots in the OP.
BTW, Hitler did nothing wrong.

dunno
seems to upset the right kind of people

None is using it. Also bloat

Stormtards are so gay.

Jow Forums has infected every single board on this site. It's been this way for years. If you aren't an edgy Jew nigger hater who wants to personally murder all of them because they aren't even human, you'll be called a cuckold.

how can internet fags be internet fags if my eyes arent real

kotlin is retarded but a better alternative than java

btfo to Jow Forums retard