Reminder people on Jow Forums unironically want 5G

Reminder people on Jow Forums unironically want 5G

Attached: 5GKillYou.jpg (1280x720, 159K)

So I live in Australia right,

Telstra the fucks are building a 5G network, yet no one wanna fix the mess that the nbn is.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa fuck this country

5G is not harmful to humans, and you're cringey as fuck
The real thing we should be scared of is not some stupid conspiracy about non-ionizing radio waves, but instead we should be focusing on the massive rise in IoT that will come as a result of 5G.
5G's main goal is not to kill people, but instead to connect as many smart locks, smart speakers, smart lights, smart phones, smart homes, smart appliances, etc etc etc to the Internet.

Im more concerned about maxing my data plan in five seconds with 200mbs

in other words, the botnet and surveillance is gonna get even more prevalent.

>5G is not harmful to humans
science says otherwise

You won't be allowed to use those speeds. The idea is to provide more channels for more devices.

You’re right. Let’s skip straight to 6G

No it doesn't. Take your meds.

Because it will allegedly reduce costs for ISPs if people use more traffic.

>t. round earth chemtrail waves
lel

No, it doesn't.
You were already BTFO in /sci/ and also in your previous thread here, please fuck off.
Your """paper""" is so retarded, even the control rats got the same amount of tumors as rats that were exposed to radiation of power MUCH higher than communications tower and in a frequency that's not even the same as 5G. It proves literally nothing, there's not even correlation to pull up a correlation->causation fallacy.

Attached: 1540649687338.png (2655x3262, 2.18M)

Que the shill replies

Please show me your research. I am genuinely interested to see what kinds of bullshit you eat up. There are higher frequency ptmp towers licensed out a large scale and operating at much higher power than 5G base stations. Please tell me how you think 5G is suddenly a doomsday cancer machine. Fucking turbotard.

>5G is designed to kill you

You literally have why I want it in your image you ween.

everything is harmful

Yes, I do want people to die

Just vote labor next election user

Pic related is his """research""", not even memeing, that's the paper that's getting posted as a """proof""" that 5G causes cancer.

Attached: 1537956797792.png (997x435, 47K)

>5G is Designed to Kill You
Well that changes things, we should get on it as soon as possible.

You'd quicker convince your trash ISPs to upgrade by just blowing up existing slower communication infrastructure.

i want neither
and what about all those papers from scientists warning about dangers of 5G?

The thing is, the damage might happening only after years of exposure, just like with smoking or with medication. With certain medications we only start recognizing some harms after 10-20 years, so there is no way to tell the severity of the harms or whether it is actually harmful yet. But we should be careful with all new things. Most turn out to be harmful actually in one way or another, whether for humans or environments, there is always a tradeoff, all drugs have side effects, no such things as a free lunch.