Well?

well?

Attached: AirbusvsBoeing-1.png (744x460, 76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N4JZBs3TINs
reuters.com/article/businesspro-usa-airforce-tanker-dc/northrop-eads-tanker-win-sparks-controversy-in-u-s-idUSN2861183920080302?sp=true
nytimes.com/2011/02/25/business/25tanker.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

how'd they get a shot of a 737 Max in the air?

no. this is a well.

Attached: 1554743784240.jpg (855x888, 354K)

Pilots were certified to fly in the US

Boeing will recover from one fuck up in 50 years. Airbus cockpits are dependent on multipurpose LCD screens that are far more likely to fail with general use.

Boeing if you want to die

Airbus if you actually want to get to where you want

Boeing relies on the same screens.

When an Airbus flies over me, it's ducking loud, so I think "that must be an Airbus". I check an app on my phone, and it is.

t. Eurofag

what app do you use for aicraft identification user

flightradar24

They paid for the (((premium))) safety feature.

mfd failure wont kill you you still have passive organs

but a system that activates itself after to disable it leading to the death of 300+ people

well..

Its actually in a nosedive but they rotated the picture

Boomer.

Airbus but the joysticks are shit. No stall warning, no synchronization between the two.

Caused some several crashes.

Attached: ax2MYO2_700b.jpg (700x475, 85K)

kek

>Caused some several crashes.

by several you mean one freak accident right?

I always imagined that it must be a bitch to land one of these in the captains seat if you're right handed.

Airbus, because: "50...40...30...20...RETARD! RETARD! RETARD!"

Attached: ice5j2fuj8311.jpg (1024x768, 111K)

Boeing if you're a racist or homophobe :^)

Rio-Paris?

Ilyushin

Attached: 26ad22d3fa1435b2738d2dc6da9f7ebd.jpg (1024x594, 216K)

I really wish TU-114 was still being used as an airliner. Who wouldn't want to ride the bear.

>no stall warning
There are literally dozens of videos online recording the Airbus stall warning

Airbus, because it calls you a retard

youtube.com/watch?v=N4JZBs3TINs

>The U.S. Trade Representative has kicked off the process for retaliation against EU subsidies to Airbus that Washington says causes “adverse effects” to the United States.

>“Our ultimate goal is to reach an agreement with the EU to end all WTO-inconsistent subsidies to large civil aircraft. When the EU ends these harmful subsidies, the additional U.S. duties imposed in response can be lifted. We can no longer allow EU protectionism to harm American planemakers and jeopardize the livelihoods of their hardworking employees,” U.S. Trade Representative Robert Lighthizer said in the statement, in apparent reference to recent loss of business suffered by Boeing Co.

>Airbus SE secured a $35 billion jet deal from China during a recent state visit by President Xi Jinping to the French capital, dealing a massive blow to Boeing Co. as it grapples with the grounding of its best-selling jet following two fatal crashes that have been attributed to faulty software.

As you can plainly see, it was Europe's fault all along.

Attached: tarifffffffffffffffff.jpg (1202x1298, 337K)

Attached: D2HEqCfXQAA2mJU.jpg (960x960, 67K)

The one that doesn't nosedives every time.

I've made parts for both.
Boeing parts are better engineered by a mile.
The retarded shit Airbus sends us still blows my mind.
Example:
The doors on Airbus models have literally 5X the moving parts for no other reason besides Euro Autism.
The Being door is far more reliable, requires less maintenance, and is cheaper to manufacture.

Or certain titanium ducting.
Airbus uses some super rare TI alloy that's an absolute bitch to weld.
Why use that type?
Well apparently only some Frog company makes the sheet stock.

Seeing this makes me laugh so much considering how much money Boeing gets from the state of Washington.
There is that whole Bombardier debacle too, absolute asshats Boeing are, but they can get away with it because of how much military hardware is theirs.

Airbus all the way mate, They're European, and so am I

Boeing would have gone bankrupt a long time ago if it wasn't for the protection from thé US gov&NTSB.

Naa, WA doesn't do much for they anymore.
Boeing has been expanding in other states for that very reason.
The EU lawsuits are justified. There's a reason The US won 90% of then suits filled.
The EU was illegally subsidizing Airbus.

>doesn't do much for they
>won 90% of then suits

Are you having a stroke?

kek

The hypocrisie in this post is off the scale.

Attached: 1451706587600.jpg (250x250, 18K)

t. alive and enjoying the ride

the one that won't send me into a nosedive i can't recover from.

Been working all day so don't get too triggered by Grammer errors.
Regardless, the EU was clearly in violation of trade agreements and that's why they lost across the board.

Still better than getting killed through a new "security feature" :^)

Which one is safer to fly in the end?

>Ignores that WTO also declared tax reductions, research contracts, nasa contracts and military contracts for Boeing, which are billions more than airbus gets, as not legitimate according to WTO rules

It's not GRAMMAR, you're literally misspelling every other word like you've never been to school.

Which one is more technologically advanced, has better quality and is safer to fly?

>Which one safer to fly?
The one that's still allowed to, at a guess.

CHAD Sukhoi ain't afraid of no mountains

Attached: sukhoi superjet 100.jpg (2200x1080, 185K)

this is also something i've noticed in western euros, being complicate just for the sake of it. americans have been more rugged in their approach, the problem is your wrkers are now spics and niggers and the software engineers are pajeets. nothing will work soon.

Also, I'm sorry you find Ti difficult to weld, it brought me great joy despite the health hazards associated with welding it.

regional aircraft always look so much more comfy than long range ones

yes

>comfy
yeah, way nicer proportioned. The Max literally looks like the Frankenstein it is

Fucking butthurt mutts can't cope being shit.

i love how when it suits them they play the victim

back in 2008
reuters.com/article/businesspro-usa-airforce-tanker-dc/northrop-eads-tanker-win-sparks-controversy-in-u-s-idUSN2861183920080302?sp=true

it got blocked on the congress
and then when they relaunch the competition somehow boeing won
nytimes.com/2011/02/25/business/25tanker.html
even the price range was exactly where boeing was bidding

>muh shitskins
Of course, white people are perfect, they never fuck up.

Boeing is probably one of the most important countries for the US military, congress would kill people to defend them

shame we don't buy modern russian planes instead
same quality of build and safety but cheaper

wait for the il-96-400m.
that project could have decent potential.

What is it with russian tech that makes it so endurable and cheap?

Literally the thinkpad country

Wtf? I love Boeing now

>Boeing is probably one of the most important countries for the US military
being 'an important country' for the US Military has a tendency to end in smoking ruins tho. No one GAF about US military gear, but this continual process of subverting EVERY regulation and safeguard for civil aircraft, its not on. Already made the FAA a fucking worldwide cuck joke, and thats before Trump even got around to 'privatizing them'. Giving your child everything it demands and removing every 'obstacle' is not proper parenting, nor does it lead to healthy and well-adjusted adults. Even if Muricans still buy their shit products (as Airbus Tax), still need ROTW to agree to allow these shitheaps over their heads, because Murica can no longer be trusted.

i meant company

CR929 soon

Vodka fueled brainstorm. Their most famous interceptor literally need alcohol to work.

Everythingg engineered to be still reliable in the hands of literal alcoholics, inbreds, mongols etc.

neither those nor irkut mc-21 will ever get traction west of minsk no matter how many pros they have because of purely political reasons as well as france and germany currently forcing their domestic companies on member eu countries

>starts a trade war with europe because of boeing
>boeing stock is still freefalling
>thinks he will compensate the lack of trust people have
>got butthurt that china dropped boeing and got the 35b airbus deal

this is the prime example of a fallen superpower you simply cant control what you use to

cr929 will get alot of customers in asia most likely.

> a joint-venture between Chinese Comac and Russian United Aircraft Corporation

> Chinese Comac

dropped

I won't call Russian tech "endurable" at all. But its mostly mindset for things that can be called such, for example nobody cares for making things small as possible (unless it is absolutely necessary), most people are quite conservative here too and like "proven solutions" rather than using latest and "better performing" things, etc.

i'd rather use it than boeing desu

Both have Patriarchal rape culture supporting designs. Until they start developing vaginaplanes they should be forced to pay a misogyny and sexism tax.

Boeing has fewer crashes her flight hour.

I love welding Titanium. (6AV-4v CP-Ti ex ex)
the alloy that Airbus chose is ridiculous. you have to polish every single weld joint to a mirror finish to get a to pass penetrate.

A prime example of good UX design. Thinking the end user is stupid is always a safe assumption and in the case of Russia, it's probably not far from the actual reality either.

Attached: 1549429560485.jpg (500x388, 54K)

>Boeing has fewer crashes her flight hour.

Probably not with their newest model, though :^)

737 and smaller is the only area of the market where Airbus is superior, for everything else Boeing is vastly superior. The 787 and 777 BTFO of out the A330/A340/A350. The A380 is junk and is still being outdone by the 747-8.

>0.02$ of boeing shares have been deposited to your account

Is 737 used for London-Madrid flights (BA)? I'm scared guys.

1? You have not been paying much attention to the airspace industry have you?

This is typical since boeing has had the monopoly since what, over 50 years now and hollowed the audits and manipulated it to their own benefits just to cut costs. Serves them right

To add to that: they are like lockheed martin, basically

Both are shit and slow and can't compete with russian Tupolev TU-154 Chad.

Attached: 1432601060_tu154.jpg (1280x864, 49K)

>lockheed martin managed to scam hundreds of billions of taxpayers money from dozens of countries for the F-35 potato

absolutely based scheme

Attached: 1543956798398.jpg (623x702, 177K)

A380 is based

Every single plane segment Airbus is more advanced.

mitsubishi > *

A330neo and A350 dab on the 787/777.
The 747 is a great cargo plane but is completely irrelevant for passenger travel now, the A380 though is in some trouble, they will need it figure out how to make more out of that platform.

Ah the sweet kerosene smell inside those.

>be airbus
>be asked to develop an airtanker
>produce it in a timely manner with 96% availability rate

>be boeing
>pentagon refuses your aircrafts

Bombardier > *

the one which doesn't periodically drop out of the sky

so, Boeing are fucked in the most sought-after plane market segment, you be saying?
>The A380 is junk
more bad timing than junk, but, they binned it now anyway

All commercial air pilots are ambidextrous. It's pretty much an unwritten requirement.

based

Attached: a53.jpg (500x333, 60K)

>No stall warning
Every fucking plane has a stall warning mate, even if it's just a stick shaker

>traveling
What's wrong with staying at home?

Attached: 180329-flatbush-zombies-IG-800x600.jpg (800x600, 171K)