Amerimutt hate thread

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=14&v=wRSKf9OfVu4

the mutts think they are some tough shit here due to their numbers
lets remind them that they will always be the servants of the god chosen people

Attached: 1543596921237.jpg (988x1433, 199K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6294939/Huddersfield-Asian-sex-gang-jailed-200-years.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aristotle_Onassis
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

NAH, JEWISH HATE THREAD, GO

Attached: cmere_nigger.jpg (538x514, 25K)

This.

Let's remind the mutts who has full control of the leash.

Attached: 1520258857768.png (1666x2404, 3.82M)

Attached: 1516826103664.jpg (850x400, 63K)

Attached: 1515900504753.png (1440x900, 256K)

Attached: 546963546.jpg (625x626, 58K)

fuck you dont you dare steal my thunder

Kike, I don't know what the fuck you are on but you need to pay your dealers extra because it is some strong shit.

Bin that knoife, faggot. Oh, btw, you need a loicense to remind me of anything.

Attached: 1521890638918.jpg (750x732, 41K)

YOU ONLY HATE US BECAUSE WE ARE BETTER THAN YOU, BITCH.

Attached: 1543613584381.jpg (478x640, 84K)

AND FUCK YOU KIKE FAGGOT, WE GIVE YOU 38 BILLION IN AID WHEN WE SHOULD NUKE YOU ON SIGHT.

doubt it

Attached: 1516146889231.png (473x445, 112K)

lol mutt actually believing he is better than anyone
dude i will trade your for Australians aboos

AND FUCK HITLER. ALL GERMANS DO IS FUCK THEIR RELATIVES FORCIBLY, DESTROY EUROPE AND GET KEKED BY FICKI FICKI GANGS.

yes thats your purpose
serve us and be happy about it
Iran when?

Mutts are the scourge of this earth, truly.

GET RID OF NIGGERS AND MEXICANS AND WE HAVE FINLAND LEVELS OF PEACE. AT LEAST I CAN OWN A GUN BITCH.

Attached: 1534171731596.png (1277x712, 737K)

well all the niggers and spics drag our stats down

Literally all of that is because of niggers

based jew
based thread
based video

Did your mother say that before or after getting african dick up the ass?

>American flag
>Without prompt, starts ranting and raving about rape gangs and African dick

Every single time.

Attached: 1516056135363.jpg (1535x1632, 535K)

Attached: 1522449317640.gif (4692x2568, 2.71M)

>YWN be part of teh gun-toting, muttoid master race
>YWN be nourished by the sweet mana of burgers and Freedom Fries
>YWN strut arrogantly down the street, knowing that you are the apex predator...Muttus Americanus!

All others BTFO!

Attached: Muttageddon.jpg (960x1024, 154K)

in b4

Attached: 1516901800658.png (1920x1080, 59K)

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6294939/Huddersfield-Asian-sex-gang-jailed-200-years.html
faggot

african dicks in the Czech ?
Mutts education everybody
he thinks everyone is a nigger like him

We will literally shoot you all and use your corpse as a bench while we eat fronch frites.

>Inter-racial rape capital of the planet
>Has guns
>Did fuck all to stop the industrial scale rape of his white women.

Attached: muttrape.png (500x357, 67K)

We have less negroes in this country than the average American city lmao.

Really it seems like there are more Jews with proxies than actual Americans now

At least we aren't sucking off muslims.

This but unironically.

Attached: el goblinos en la tienda mcdonalds.webm (640x800, 2.67M)

Jews are subhuman shrew face hooknosed rats

the holocaust was fake and this time it will happen for real

t. owned by Schlomo

Attached: 1509541070029.png (889x696, 133K)

that's the most (((American))) thing I've ever read
holy shit

KEK
>we want ethnostate though

Literally you.

Attached: 1528542023853.gif (270x205, 1.59M)

who will control you ??
did not you learn from south africa what happens when you drove the whites away ?

Attached: blob.webm (1280x720, 1.92M)

At least I'm White you fucking KIKE.

I oonly weight 200 lbs.

only*

And I work out and drink V8 juice and eat vegatables you faggot.

>i am white you guys trust me

Attached: 1542801138697.jpg (376x309, 21K)

>It's time for your circumcision, user.

>This is America. All males have to be circumcised. If you don't, you're discriminating between yourself and the Jewish community. Discrimination falls under hate speech laws so if you refuse this procedure, we'll have to call the cops. You'll go to prison for anti-semitism and the prison doctors will probably end up performing the procedure on you there anyway (for prison health and safety), so it's best to not make a fuss and just get it done here this afternoon.

>Oh don't be scared, sweetie. It's a totally painless procedure, and wait til you experience all the health benefits! Plus the ladies like it better. Your sex life is about to improve a lot, trust us. Don't believe everything you read on the internet. Those silly European doctors all have anti-semitic bias. Europe currently has an epidemic of male urinary tract infections - something the biased 'lame stream media' won't tell you. Plus they can't even afford to do this procedure on a wide enough scale because their healthcare is dead broke - soshalism doesn't work. We have the best healthcare system in the world. By the way the total cost will be six gorrilion dollars, plus taxes (the taxes go to Israel), plus a 'tip'....heh heh. Our system says your insurance that you pay $500 a month for won't cover this procedure so you're going to have to pay out of pocket. We accept Visa, Mastercard, Amex, Diner's Club, UnionPay, JCB and Discover.

>Ok! Here's your gown, take the second right down the hallway and get changed. The nurses will prep you. We'll begin the procedure by standing for the Pledge of Allegiance to the flag (of Israel) and by saluting Our Beautiful President, The God Empress of the United States, our first Jewish president, Ivanka M. Trump!

Attached: american doctors.jpg (2474x1536, 294K)

Where were you when Greeklords were BTFOing kikes masters and their mutt-pets left and right?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aristotle_Onassis

The absolute mad lad

Attached: 220px-Aristotle_Onassis.jpg (220x240, 10K)

British "men" like getting fucked in the ass.

We should have let you die in WW2.

As if jews only rule over the USA haha think again britfag

If I become president, I'll nuke Israel and Britain. Fucking anti-White subhuman cucked faggots. SIEG HEIL! 14/88

Luckily you couldn't run a toll both for an afternoon.

This sums up the main problem with the us. Corporate controlled capitalist dystopia

Why not just put the fire out and bill them $20000? If they don't pay up, attack their credit score. Fucking retards.

Get off the VPN bitch.

Name another country where i can shoot a gun with my left arm and seig heil with my right arm all while smoking a joint

Attached: 1514754682261.jpg (187x269, 8K)

I'm behind seven proxies nigger

I bet you're Black and you're a traitor to America.

only a mutt thinks he can be a president while being on Jow Forums

hot

>thinks anyone would follow his demented betaboy seig heil bullshit besides other socially retarded inbred morons.

I'm right wing, and I fucking despise you.

Attached: 666.jpg (647x472, 47K)

uber mutt girl

Attached: Anjali_Ramkissoon_0019.jpg (429x656, 33K)

that's pretty cool but more than offset by all the bad shit about your country

You make us all look bad, and undermine actual conservative values. You're the best tool that Democrats and Antifa have. You might as well get a Hilary 2020 tramp stamp you annoying cunt.

I'm trolling and you fell for it. I hate America. I'm not one of these mutt White Anglo-Saxon-Alpine-Germanofrankicelt fuckers who dips snuff and fucks their sister and I don't want to be. I larped and hope one of you would screencap so it'd make this shithole look bad in future reposts of the screencaps. I don't give two shits about the anglosphere or the zio-conservative oligarchical theocrats that run both parties in this shithole or the "culture," the food or the "people." All these people are inferior to the race I will create.

You're no better than any of the mutts in my country.
You're falling for the Jew's trap. Smarten up, This is the problem with Euro/pol/, you senselessly fight with Americans. Not to mention that your bait is trash, and just rips on the absolute worst we have, that hardly represent the majority of Americans. You motherfuckers are siding with a fucking kike.

Mutts are Mulatto abominations with McDonalds DNA

Daily reminder

Attached: ukasdfasd.png (560x124, 8K)

definitely not in the us

I haven't even heard of this shit. And since I'm anonymous Ill say this. I sometimes shop kosher. Kikes have the best food. Know your enemy.

And when our nation-state is built and my ethnic group diverges, we will nuke this place and many other places to provoke a nuclear war to bring the human population down to 500,000,000.

Don't you fucking dare respond, user, you're just feeding the jew.

>All of the other people have committed crimes, the Jews are the only ones who have boasted about committing them. They are, all of them, born with raging fanaticism in their hearts, just as the Bretons and the Germans are born with blond hair. I would not be in the least bit surprised if these people would not some day become deadly to the human race.
-Voltaire

>The Jewish nation dares to display an irreconcilable hatred toward all nations, and revolts against all masters; always superstitious, always greedy for the well-being enjoyed by others, always barbarous — cringing in misfortune and insolent in prosperity.
-Voltaire

Mutts don't like to taste their own medicine.

Attached: 1543713185467.jpg (448x709, 58K)

By the by, you kikes always give me the most uncomfortable looks. It's hilarious.

>did not watch the video
shut up mutt , the world hate your mutt country more than us

We all know you hate on us to cope. It's not our fault you live in a shit country.

Blame it on ethnic Novuterans, you inbred literal Amerimutt. We fucking hate your country and we don't want it. The meme is yours, don't push it onto us. You people are insecure and fear ethnic Europeans won't see you as a fellow blood brother. That's why you fear us and that is why you hate us.

>britain
>white
lamo

They hate us because of you roflmao

The meme is directed toward you inbreds but you try pushing it on us. Now that is funny. Just like hypodescent laws.

we are constantly surprised seeing goblins trying to act white
of course you will have weird looks

Disgusting big nose rodents. Your people are hated all over the world. Go and shove a jewish candle up your arse.

Did you forget to select your meme flag, spic?

or they could put a lien on the property

Kikes are the original mutt race, their mixed sand nigger, regular nigger and southern euro genetic lineage makes them jealous of whitey. Jews hate that they identify with their semetic half, yet know that without their white blood they would be Palestinians.

Attached: 1525888672356.jpg (526x1024, 83K)

Oh, and you're simultaneously mutts and inbred somehow. Good work on that one.

Aaaaand you failed.

REMEMBER:
DO NOT RESPOND TO ISRAELI POSTERS
DO NOT RESPOND TO ISRAELI THREADS
ALL ISRAELI THREADS ARE SLIDES
THEY ARE BAITING YOU
STOP

I'm not a spic though. When America is nuked, you'll suspect the Russians or the Chinks until shit starts to not make sense, due to where the nuke came from.
>Is it a rogue state
>who hit us
>what is happening
>where did this come from

I already know the coming reaction

>not only forgets his meme flag, but forgets there are IDs here.
They aren't sending their best goblins!

Attached: download.jpg (500x500, 29K)

shit , its like liberals not debating with republicans.
you know you are going to lose mutt

holy words, holy words.

As a mutt who does believe the jews are God's chosen people let's not forget how pissed he is at you right now. He put off his coming kingdom do give us gentiles salvation which he wouldn't have done if you jews wouldn't have killed his son. There is still a week left if daniels prophecy, that last week includes the slaughter of 2/3rds of the Jewish population so you can hate on us mutts all you want but Ezekiel shows the Russians and Iranians are coming for your ass soon and there aren't going to be anyone to help you.