Thoughts about this Jow Forums?

Thoughts about this Jow Forums?

Honestly I have no sympathy given that he is a pedo

arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2017/08/man-in-jail-2-years-for-refusing-to-decrypt-drives-will-he-ever-get-out/

Attached: 1538245480712.png (923x1069, 663K)

>united states of no freedom has no freedom
well no shit

can you prove he has cp in that drive?

Probable cause

how many of these threads on how many boards are you going to make within 24 hours?

They can't. That's the point.
Lots of small hints don't amount to actual evidence.

But the internet said duress and violence was enough to defeat encryption! This is staged.

Attached: security.png (448x274, 26K)

There is no evidence he's a pedo yet you bootlicker.

Don’t think you’ve actually looked into the case because he downloaded files which hashes matched known cp files and they know he visited cp sites which was verified on the isp side. He also used Apple FileVault for encryption which is probably backdoored. And he’s a nigger.

Yes and the files were downloaded from a law enforcement agency operated freenet node.

that is the burden of evidene needed to START an investigation, not to incarcerate

and he is a (former) law enforcement officer.
perhaps there was a legitimate reason

xkcd utterly btfo!

so if you work for a federal agency you are allow to watch cp legaly, and sometimes fisting children assholes to find "evidence"? whats the catch?

jews

>he liked something I dont so I have no sympathy based government boot

Kill yourself newfag

Quod licet Iovi, non licet bovi

what is he being held for if they can't decrypt the drives?

You are aware you can easily create garbage filled files with specifically chosen hashes?

there is no "catch". Practically every law has a clause that says "nothing in this paragraph herein shall be construed to prevent the dutiful operation of law enforcement, blah, blah, blah"

Why people respect that guy?

He's being held for avoiding self incrimination/refusing to be an absolute cuck.

No, not with any proper cryptographic hash function.