RMS and FSF: Crazy, bigoted people

According to the commie hippie, you cannot use the latest chipsets because of “freedom”

Don’t get me wrong. I love FOSS. But these people are nuts.

Only neckbeard americucks believe this shit bc they’re poor and hate jews and black people.

EFF is much better, optimistic and effective. Do not donate these nut jobs.

Attached: Commie_cookie_fortune.jpg (1334x233, 75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thebaffler.com/salvos/all-effd-up-levine
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

IDK how anyone takes this guy seriously
Don't forget he's also pro-pedophilia

Gr8 b8 m8

literally who cares lol go get laid

But what if the child consents tho?

Yeah, it depends on the child really, doesn't it? It should be a case-by-case basis.

>EFF
Literally a corporate scheme. It shills iPhones and proprietary messaging clients over GnuPG. They are corporate funded in order to focus attention away from corporate surveillance in favor of riling people up about federal governments. Their greatest contributions to privacy are a bunch of browser extensions that are outclassed by independent alternatives.
thebaffler.com/salvos/all-effd-up-levine

Children are easily manipulated they cannot consent

this, but unironically
adults are easily manipulated they cannot consent

Don't forget EFail, where they said people should STOP USING GPG and use fucking Signal. Because centralization is good apparently

Adults are not as easily manipulated as children

So that makes it better, huh? And what about easily manipulated adults and difficultly manipulated children?

There comes a point in every man's life in which he must grow up and the state says you can make your own decisions at 18. Children, for example at 12 years old don't yet have a grasp at the world yet, say compared to a 18 year old. In normal development of course. The government won't put manchildren above the majority of the people who are normal. So if you have the maturity of a child past the age of consent that is on you.

> go get laid
Literally nigger tier answer

It is not immideately obvious to me why the government should regulate a relationship of two people. First, you need to provide some arguments to why consensual sex with a minor is a bad thing, or why it does not exist in which case you still need to prove why nonconsensual sex is bad. Second, you need to justify governmental regulation. Not every bad thing needs to be resolved by the government.

It can be true in some senses. If you have a stable relationship and a job or other things going on in your life, then you won't worry about what some hippy says on the internet because you have more important responsibilities.

You are scum

Attached: 1549676622887.png (1074x892, 478K)

I by no means am saying the government should be the supreme authority of the land. I don't believe that at all. I'm just saying how it is. I'm just discussing a morality of the situation. Of course there are happy relationships with minors and adults of course but for every one of those there are others that are not so great. Non consensual sex is bad because it is uncomfortable for the person who did not accept. That is I'm talking about nonconsensual sex in terms of rape. That whole the drunk one can't consent I find is BS, unless of course they were date raped or put unconscious.

>Only neckbeard americucks believe this shit bc they’re poor and hate jews and black people.
In my country we just call the “black people” niggers.

>I don't believe that at all. I'm just saying how it is.
>I'm just discussing a morality of the situation.
These two contradict each other. Yes, you do explain how things are, the current law. But it has nothing to do with morality. Sometime ago it was perfectly legal to sell people or to have sex with

I don't care about stallman or fsf communism either but all intel products are insecure backdoored botnet.

Attached: Memes of AOP.png (1000x1000, 128K)

I am discussing what should be done of course. And sure it was legal to sell people back then but should we now? And the age of consent is 16 where I live should we be able to have sex with say, a 10 year old? For the greater good, I argue that we should not. I wanted to hear the other side of the story as to why you would want such a thing. Of course, I'm assuming you do want something along those lines correct me if I'm wrong.
You put a lot of trust in your fellow man. You trust that he will raise a family with the child or take responsibility for what he had done. In current society, this sadly is not the case. And this leads to women often regretting being taken advantage of at such a young age. A sad sight to see and not good for society either. I'm speaking strictly in a sense of older man young woman. As this seems to be the biggest case in these scenarios.

Guys I was meme-ing with the "what if the child consents" thing. Jesus Christ

I really hope you guy are just baiting.

for you

Attached: Bane_TDKR.jpg (470x706, 50K)

why so? I like these ethical discussions on Jow Forums as people can often say what they what they truly believe without fear of ridicule. For example, the guy who wants no age of consent would have a hard time discussing this in fear of ridicule of his peers in real life.

spotted the normalfaggot

>northbridge
>lastest
Masterful bait

Can't handle my epic miimiis? Did you get hella' dabbed on my lit' individual?

>what they truly believe
No. Just no. Look around ITT. Nobody can be this retarded.

>According to the commie hippie, you cannot use the latest chipsets because of “freedom”
> useless now means cannot
welcome to another episode of Jow Forums's illiterate retards: redefining the english language.

>And the age of consent is 16 where I live should we be able to have sex with say, a 10 year old?
it wasn't that long ago where people had 12yo's as brides and society couldn't have given a fuck.
>And this leads to women often regretting being taken advantage of at such a young age
same thing happens to young boys too, retard. where's the moral outrage concerning them? oh, that's right. they're not important.
>As this seems to be the biggest case in these scenarios.
it's equal. never seems to be any outrage over a young guy going out with an older women but as soon as an older man is with someone much younger? then there's something wrong with them, supposedly, and we hear about that more.

>yidtel shills already flooding the thread
Stallmanito does it again.

Attached: DmYTCnvU8AAdmHk.jpg (1029x1055, 58K)