So this faggot is just becoming Lunduke 2.0 now?

So this faggot is just becoming Lunduke 2.0 now?

Attached: lunduke2.png (1366x768, 1.14M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ulciVZ-XbhM
youtube.com/watch?v=radmjL5OIaA
youtube.com/watch?v=IJQgCe0gDjQ&feature=youtu.be&t=318
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

idk but he's a blue carpenter with a linguistics PhD
I wouldn't consider him an authority on anything computer-related

That last video is ironic, right?

Attached: 1523296399073.png (716x394, 203K)

> I wouldn't consider him an authority on anything computer-related
So yes, Lunduke 2.0

I hope so. Its a bit gay but I was looking forward to the cabin series

>PhD
>carpenter
how does that happen even if you have a useless degree

I wouldn't consider him a carpenter.

Wow another Luke thread that's going to be deleted

didn't lunduke work for opensuse?

>starts as the boomer ranting about tech
>40+k followers
>exclusive content only at my patreon goys!
hate to tech is hate to tech, but $20 is $20

>cya Luke
unsubscribed

DistroTube & Kai Hendry are worth to follow

stop being poor and donate 50$ to Jow Forumschad

>DistroTube
cringe
> Kai Hendry
based
kris occhipinti, tripcode, ibsd, wolfgang

it's not about the money but his content isn't worth a $1

kill yourselves

Attached: 1537505621579.png (279x246, 5K)

it was ~$160 yesterday
his audience are really bunch of soibois

Who is lunduke and whats the backstory

He isnt doing anything wrong

Attached: E2E47FCB-74A1-408A-ADC0-9A19D99AD671.jpg (960x768, 77K)

>flunks out of economics
>joins linguistics and is immediately targeted by sjws
>gets into carpentry because "muh contrarian thinking"
>carpentry is too hard so now he wants to be a youtuber

He's gotten quite cringy lately as he's started to make videos where he acts as if he's some kind of an authority on programming practice (even though his experience is writing a bunch of shell scripts), but now this is enough to just say goodbye to this fag.

unsuscribed.
I used to like his linux videos but his random rambling is getting on my nerves. He acts like he knows pretty much everything on anything. Now he wants you to pay for his random shit ? cya Jew Smith

Oy vey, it's true!
youtube.com/watch?v=ulciVZ-XbhM

Attached: 1520644209440.png (559x527, 24K)

Back when he would just making videos on interesting programs or LaTeX there was something worth watching from him. His new content as a vlogger with a smug, elitist, cult of personality is just an obnoxious way to change to appeal towards kids. He is just larping as a 'cool guy' while telling kids to clean their rooms. Nothing that is worth watching for Jow Forumsentoomen.

I think you mean opensusy

He used to be good, but now it's just shilling, substanceless vlogs, and pseudoscientific """lectures"'". It's not hard to read man pages anyway.

Why do people watch this faggot? Does he make anything worthwhile? Aren’t there any interesting youtubers who actually make something?

He basically showcases various Linux programs and his Arch+i3 rice for those who want to be spoonfed.

linux sucks

>DistroTube
you mean the old retarded boomer who installs ubuntu in a virtualbox and reviews the default apps and wallpaper?
Anyone who watches distrotube or buys his merch is pure cringe

Dude thinks his shit smells like roses.

>you mean the old retarded boomer
Well he’s my age

I don't care if he becomes popular or successful or whatever, but it seems like he's become more and more arrogant as time goes on. "Hey, you know about this idea/belief? That's how normies and NPCs think. Let me show you what a smart person would think."

His podcast episode about human evolution was a cringe fest.

this
But NPCs that follow him need to hear his opinion otherwise they won't have one

Noam Chomsky was a linguist too

Also a commie retard

You speak like Linguist doesn't also mean communist.

Microsoft deep agent sent to demoralize the Linux community.

>yeah I like free and open source software
>please subscribe to my premium patreon, goy

Attached: 1528718039015.png (284x256, 5K)

>random rambling
>acts like he knows pretty much everything on anything
These are classic signs of "internet person making video content" going straight down the shitter. Next stage is injecting themselves into some random drama for no reason.

>won't stop sperging about Uncle Ted
>wears glasses and hoodie to mimic the composite sketch of his idol
>Long rants about modernity being awful
>spouts Jow Forums memes irl
>Every livestream: "Nobody at uni gets me, maaaaan" schpiel
>Grooms the biggest suckers in his fanbase to help fund his Teddy K cabin in the woods

This guy is great. He's either going to bilk Jow Forums or he's going to embarrass himself. Maybe both. Either way, I'll be watching it all on some youtube mirror account

Distrotube is a pro CoC literal boomer who thinks Linus is unnecessarily rude

At least pick someone decent like quidsups

He was one of the original hosts of the
>LINUX ACTION SHOW
and desu, he was a perfect cohost, high energy, wonky opinions, and even if he was wrong, I still loved listening to him. After he left, that show got god awful, so bad, I dont listen anymore.

He was one of the first guys to put software on the ubuntu store, which was an android sdk of some sort. He had maybe 2 sales, and his wife apparently was getting pissed off at him that he wasnt making enough cash doing these linux projects.
He had a interview with Richard Stallman, where they took the shit out of eachother. Brian was complaining that Linux people need to make money, and rms basically said tough shit.
Yeah, watch this:
youtube.com/watch?v=radmjL5OIaA
Worth the keks.

Attached: 1540696378098.jpg (750x750, 90K)

Or having a PhD either

>pro CoC
What's wrong with that?

>Linus is unnecessarily rude
That's true sometimes.

However Distrotube has literally nothing of value to say about anything he tries out. I remember when he made a video about dwm 4.1 patch, I thought he was gonna go through the changes but instead he just complained about suckless not having patch notes on the front page of suckless.org and changes could be nowhere to be found. While you can easily find their git log under dwm and look it up. I don't Like him, he puts no effort into his content and it shows.

>tfw no wolfgang bf

Attached: 19934u7271.png (1920x1080, 1.24M)

he did not know why the random number function returned 0 to 32768, He did not understand the significance of 32768 in CSci

his rant on imperial and metric systems on stream was one of the most cringe and ignorant rants i've heard on the internet

guys stop bullying he may be autistic but he's real human bean

The CoC puts a foot in the door for "social justice" nonsense into linux.

Was that last video real or joke?

Idk either. I know 2^15 = 32768 but I don't know why it would return a 15 bit number... I guess it's probably a 16 bit number stored in twos compliment?
He has been right every time he has said something like that.
It's real obviously, people are already donating to his patreon.

Howso

>Start making videos, just for fun
>Got some audience going by imageboard meme thumbnails usage
>Start covering other topics you're interested in
>Call out mindless retards which are unable to form opinions
>These very same retards start worshiping you and throwing money at you
>What?
>The more abuse you dish their way the more they keep coming, with MORE money
>Suddenly the realization hits
>You can make a living out of insulting the very same people you hate and they won't stop sucking your dick for it
>You can basically milk the retards and they will praise you for it
Its like shitposting, except you get paid for it! Admit it, you guys on the same situation would do the same.

Link?

He isn't even near to finished with his PhD. He is a PhD student technically and that's it.

He is bad carpenter as well

the face of forever virgin

He needs to shave off that shit mustache and beard

Hmm, former MS employee who constantly shills Also shilling nonfree everything for Linux, and droning on about how wonderful DOS is.
You can smell the Gates

This. He's been saying that he is working on his dissertation for a very, very long time now.

He's also been talking about past gfs but it's obvious he's a virgin.

Exactly my sentiments m8

Someone sub to his Patreon and release his Mumble server and password to everyone please.

I've got a physics PhD and I work in material engineering now. Jobs in the academy are hard to get.

free in the sense of libre, user

why does this lady call dvorak a meme?

I enjoy his videos because he usually offers a different perspective than echoing things. Albeit usually retarded, still interesting.

Best youtuber

>> Kai Hendry
Based suckless user

>for those who want to be spoonfed.
Thats the thing, he doesnt spoonfeed though. He just points out X program can do Y, so use it and read the manpage

This

All of the effort goes into moving his head around like a retard

no you're just poor and butt hurt. people dont just give up their time for free

>complains about people who make money off ignorance
>spends significant amounts of time to receive donations from ignorant people

I don't like his philosophies, which seems to be what he's actually about, so really this thread doesn't belong on Jow Forums

I cringed so many times while watching this. stallman is a fucking autist.

I wouldn't use goytube.

I hate german people

>He did not understand the significance of 32768 in CSci
*tips fedora*
*takes fat rip from vape*
yeep. he's not one of us

>Kai Hendry

The guy is a moron.

I'm considering becoming a patron just because I know it'll reduce Jow Forums to even greater screeching fits of hysteria.

Because?

He stated has stated that he's not German, though. He was born in Russia and moved to Germany. I believe (but am not 100% certain) that he's ethnic Russian, and know that he speaks the language well.

do you have any idea how much money you get for 5k views a video. Like 1/14th of a rupee.

On further thought though, Wolfgang is a German name, so not certain on true ethnicity, just mentally recollecting what I've seen in his videos.

Did you watch his sway video?

He is a volkedeutsche called Wolfgang (Russian Germans)

Can you please give me s TL;DW? Sounds autistic.

This is the moment I recollected:
youtube.com/watch?v=IJQgCe0gDjQ&feature=youtu.be&t=318
He states that he is not German or Dutch.

I swear guys I am going to finish my dissertation this week!

t. Luke

a lot of what he says is just echoing Taleb or other writers

Retard, he's the one expressing opinionated and egotistical opinons about "muh non-bloated software" and software best practices when he doesn't even understand this basic shit that's taught in first and second year CS courses.

eceleb shills need to gtfo

shitty e-celebs are STILL NOT TECHNOLOGY

What's a lunduke? Search says pic related... WTH, guys. With all the shilling whatever his face (the bald guy in op pic) is probably a tribe member too.

Attached: Highly social Linux nerds worth following _ Network World.jpg (620x465, 68K)

He’s alright, I like the majority of his content although at times he utilises his platform to splatter his bullshit rhetoric, with insane amounts of arrogance

He seems to believe people respect him for some reason. His lectures are boring. He mainly tries to impress others. He acts like Arch is super easy and more productive. It's pretty obvious that he has some self esteem issues. Just look at him.

Attached: 1552378276969.png (200x200, 97K)

he actually stole that from Taleb (Antifragile)
see pic related

Attached: talebMetrification.png (945x1295, 102K)

Link to stream and timestamp pls. I want to see.

how can you tell?

figures, the guy parrots taleb talking points all the time

he didnt know what the fuck he was talking about and didnt make any research before the video