If I get pretty gud at Python how can I make money from it with no prior experience or college

If I get pretty gud at Python how can I make money from it with no prior experience or college

Attached: PicsArt_04-09-01.49.33.jpg (439x854, 33K)

selling useless libraries like everyone else who uses Python does.

Attached: 1553803060517.jpg (480x480, 39K)

Aren't Python libraries implemented in C?

I mean like working for an employer

experience > college
git gud is just the beginning, in the modern days experience is more important than college, so go for a intership or someting to help you to gain experience in the field

How do you go about getting an internship without being handed one by your university? I'm seriously interested, I'm tired of food service and blue collar shit

1. you apply
2. you interview
repeat 1 and 2 until you have an offer

clone high traffic websites and steal their visitors

>Blue collar with no experience of college
>Doesn't know, or at least isn't good with Python
>Probably doesn't know C either
>Python gud, C shit
Sounds about right.

I want to learn programming just for a hobby but I'm afraid to commit to any language.

Yep. Only complete autistic succesfull entrepreneurs have the sense and right to shit on other languages while advertising their own.

no, but having no experience in either topics which you're discussing doesn't make your opinion valuable

It's a joke pic m8 but im glad u cringed
I'll be learning Python soon but yes, I currently don't know much about it other than it is apparently an interpreter language for absolute dummies, but people get jobs with it

For absolute dummies? You obviously don't know anything about python.

You shouldn't really 'commit' to a language in the first place, but if you're really worried about it, just learn python. The syntax is pretty beginner-friendly, and it's generally touted as being the 'second best and everything', so it wouldn't be a waste of time.

>significant whitespace
>good

Attached: 1553779934778.jpg (362x346, 13K)

I never said it was 'good', but there's a reason why it's used everywhere. ;)

People shit on it all day every day just because its relatively easy for retards to learn, what do you mean

No good reason imo, adding an end statement removes that problem entirely (and is just as readable, if not more readable since you know why that indent is going down!)

People like to shit on Python because it's slow. It has easy syntax and a huge standard library, but being a good codemonkey is more than just learning your favorite language's syntax and stdlib.

python standard libraries yes.

>be me
>have to parse huge json file, wget all images and put them in different folders based on a json parameter
>write a 40-line python script and finish my work in 15min
>get to leave early because boss was expecting it to take all day
>mfw C-cucks would rather I stay 2 hours late to write a C implementation

Attached: 1534364746502.png (600x563, 80K)

>Larping this hard to make a point