Does Jow Forums also hire 30 people and lease an entire warehouse just to make one 15 minute Youtube advert a day?

Does Jow Forums also hire 30 people and lease an entire warehouse just to make one 15 minute Youtube advert a day?

Attached: zmKD79yj0CVUlU72pVsXbO4CKCEk0B1acY_cDRlkWMM.jpg (2259x2929, 697K)

Are those painted motherboards on his wall?

He makes more money than anybody here writing software in their undies

I'm confident in the fact that I can take photographs without making a onions grin

He does, but he definitelly wastes money for things he simply thinks are cool and not necessary. Not that it matters, it's him money but I don't have to watch his channel.

Is his bussiness only for making youtube videos? Doesn't he do anything else like build computers or whatever?

Better donate money to LTT, he has to pay his 30 employees.

Attached: superchat.jpg (1226x812, 428K)

By making Youtube ads for phone stickers aimed at Pajeets to shove on the back of their Samsung.

Attached: opengraph.jpg (2046x1088, 409K)

yes, the entire wall of them

>Does Jow Forums also hire 30 people
NEETs can't afford that.

He doesn't build computers or sell hardware, do repairs or anything like that.
Nowadays he doesn't only make videos, they also have a convention and try to build a video streaming site.
So they are expanding, but they are still only in that video / entertainment market.

only vids. mostly sponsored. it's essentially an ad company plus R a n D uM stuff

isnt that the guy who invented Linux?

Why would anyone do that? Why donate to Linus and not a small channel or cancer research? Do those people have too much money?

common misconception because his name is Linux, the boy the OS is named after.

If I got paid as much as he does, hell yeah I would

What if he's not as insecure as you and doesn't care about some silly meme?

because these are the times we live in

Linus may be a faggot but his viewers and even bigger faggots for watching the garbage he makes. I bet more than half of Jow Forums watches him unironically.

Attached: watercooled.png (1280x720, 849K)

Isnt his employees salary leaked? did someone saved it?

>calls them digg first
gb2gaia

Guy invented the gnu kernel back off

Seriously?

Attached: Untitled.png (290x200, 115K)

i mean you faggots jerk off to some bobbie streamer, yet complain about someone who actually made a name of himself building computers.
you dream every day to become like this
fuck off weebs

Don't discredit how much work it takes to make YouTube videos. Also, if you've ever run your own business you'd know that a time arrives in your growth phase where for every three or four additional staff you employ, you must bring on someone to support them.

I remember when my headhunting firm had 15 employees and most were partners or associates who already held their law degree. Now we are above 180 employees, and yet of that total only 34 hold a law degree or PhD and regularly interact with our clientele. The rest are vital support staff who do everything from our IT group, research and analysis, HR, accounting, facilities management and security, and a lot more. Perhaps I'm unique in that I don't like contracting out those positions, but I can appreciate how a seemingly simple YouTube channel went from one pair of sandals and socks to thirty.

They're just stupid