So what's the best shaving solution according to Jow Forums...

So what's the best shaving solution according to Jow Forums? Should I buy a particular Merkur model or is there something better from Gillette on the market? Inb4 ban. It is a 100% technology thread you zoomer mods. I don't give a fuck about your gay phones and sponsored shilling. I have a programming beard and I want to cut it good.

Attached: serveimage (4).jpg (900x900, 82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dollartree.com/assured-double-edge-safety-razors-with-5-blades/269383
youtube.com/watch?v=QWSTE6WLB0Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

hair clipper with no extension for the 5'o clock shadow look

any chink handle with a textured grip and astra or feather blades.
You can just use shaving foam no need for hipster soaps and shit.

I used to do that but what about shaving yer balls? I cut my nutsack with a clipper once you know.

Don't buy this meme. Just get a proper electric shaver. The time/performance/cost ratio is just best. Also you can shower cold when using an electric shaver because you use it before you shover.

yeah the Merkur safety razor is pretty based. It's around $30 if I recall correctly

>chinesium razor
no thanks

>wanting to shave
cut off your penis or simply off yourself

Electric shaver requires electricity. I believe buying analog razor blades is still cheaper.

>Electric shaver requires electricity.
Are you fucking for real?

My mustache is so long that it falls into my mouth. I don't like that.

he's not wrong

Feather Popular, it's twist-to-open, extra long handle, it's made of sturdy plastic with the butterfly mechanism made of metal.
It's incredibly lightweight and easy to rinse, I haven't found a reason to buy another one.
Works equally well on my face and my legs.

Attached: Feather_Popular_Razor_(14067356604) (1).jpg (1280x720, 112K)

oh look, we got a 22 year old betafaggot who finally started to grow some facial hair and thinks a man has to let his beard grow because he looked like a 12y old child during his adolescence

mine too. girls like it though so I an keeping it

I had a razor like that once. It was horrible, something like a mach3 works way better for me.

If it's made from plastic, how many generations of my sons will be able to use it? You know plastic eating bacteria exist now. All metal should be better if I want to give something to my son. I want to feel like the best dad for once god damn it!

>Works equally well on my face and my legs.
Show us you lil twink

I have one but I dtill need a razor for my neck and cheekbones.

I don't think a $12 razor is heirloom quality, user.

This.

Already 24
I dont have a lot of body hair and beard, guys.
Shaving after 1 month and that because my stupid cat fish moustache.
My father dont even have to shave...
Im so jelly, how do you guys even grew a beard?

>Im so jelly, how do you guys even grew a beard?
Lots of onions. You need testosterone fag. Nofap is a Protip.

Get any safety razor if a clean shave is what you want. Cheaper and gives a better shave than disposable razors imo.

If you want a trim you can literally buy any 20$ hair clipper and it'll do the job.

dollartree.com/assured-double-edge-safety-razors-with-5-blades/269383

the cheapest option

buy 100 dorco razor blades for 7 dollars on ebay. you can probably find 100 wilkinson blades for around that much on amazon

Attached: iu-interview-9.jpg (918x1200, 257K)

I have a strong beard, but I shave it every three days. Everyone tells me I look best with a one to two day beard.

Your shit website won't load without allowing all spying scripts to load. All of them!
Tanks but no thanks...

A vintage straight razor.

I visit the barber daily on my way to work and he gives me a shave for $1. It's cheaper than coffee.

Legs, armpit, face everywhere all I ever had is baby hair. I shave like every 1 month.
I eat lots of red meat, garlic and onions, drink lots of coffee and tea.
But the situation does not improve at all.

i shave with a double edge razor and without shaving cream. i don't want to pay money for shaving cream and aftershave. i think they are not necessary. just a waste of money. just use hot water

i do get cut on the left side of my neck. that's the only place i get nicked. i will sometimes use soap so the blade doesn't catch on my skin. i have never had an ingrown hair. i think only black people or white people with curly hair get those

Attached: iu-interview-4.jpg (1200x904, 118K)

I think being hairy is bad and smelly
But having nice moustache or beard are cool as heck

>Nofap is a Protip.
nobody who isn't a virgin has ever participated in nofap

Has nothing to do with testosterone. Well, actually it does but having weak beard/bodyhair does not mean you have low testosterone. It most probably just means that your follicles are not very sensitive to Dihydrotestosterone.

>shaving
>not unix wizard
The state of Jow Forums

Attached: C3D18AD9-7820-4272-B452-5EBD721FDF1C.jpg (640x975, 63K)

>get this chink shit
>get that chink shit
fuck off chang

>shaving
>not just using a hair remover to chemically burn the hairs off your face

The one you posted is pretty good, although the Merkur Futur is better IMHO, although more expensive. If you can find a decent knockoff, it can be a good deal.

Ask me how I know you watch Marvel movies and own a Switch.

Shaving needs to be mandatory.
Body hair is gross in any context.

Attached: what6.jpg (225x350, 37K)

no u

I don't

some people need facial hair to disguise the fact that they're chinlets

>Nofap is a Protip
The morons that browse this board...

Attached: 1531636668476.jpg (184x184, 5K)

I have that razor, I bought it after the whole Gillett debacle (however 8 had been wanting to get away from their razors for a while) AMA

>AMA
Can I use it to shave my balls?

youtube.com/watch?v=QWSTE6WLB0Y

this is how cavemen shaved

You can, but I wouldn't use that razor for it. The one thing I would recommend a normal mach3 or W/E type

not using patrician shavette or straight razor, kill yourself plebs

I just dont fucking shave. Or when I do I just use an electric trimmer. Miss me with that reddit straight razor or safety razor shit.