You have nothing to hide if you are not a criminal

>You have nothing to hide if you are not a criminal.

Attached: 3-4-1-404x500.jpg (404x500, 35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

h-ref.de/tricks/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

nice try CIA

Attached: fuckyoufuckingnigger.png (857x454, 226K)

>p-post your credit card info then c-chad y-y-you have nothing to hide right?

Attached: incel retard.png (362x515, 428K)

Can I post my lolis here?

Yeah, sure

But criminals want my information. So YOU FIRST OP. Give your real name, your real address, your credit card information, or FUCK OFF NSA.

Attached: 1393135437438.png (512x719, 195K)

proofs?

So any information must be legal to disclose?

Attached: holohoax.jpg (1600x1045, 266K)

Special for CIA niggers.

Attached: black.png (616x2030, 1016K)

oh great Jow Forums is here now

But what about hot girl on girl action?

A completely open society becomes more and more voyeuristic until it's members loose all boundaries of what's considered basic decency.
Protip: read "A brave new world".

Can you post another 40 of these threads in the next five minutes? I saw something other than shovelposting in the catalog.

For you, anything, friend.

Attached: gigachad.jpg (1068x601, 65K)

If i have nothing to hide you have no reason to look.

>You have nothing to hide if you are not a criminal.

Attached: q6pJWw7.jpg (500x375, 38K)

>you have nothing to say if you're not a criminal

you have nothing to spy if you are not evil

Those who trade liberty for security deserve neither.

Attached: holohoax.png (853x1432, 106K)

>Having something to hide.

Attached: 1500955429065.gif (338x252, 2M)

I'd fuck him desu

I don't. I just don't like people watching me through my window so I shut the blinds.

You aren't getting my wallet.dat, nigger.

true, but how do i protect myself against abuse from mega corporations, scumbag black-hats and corrupt governments?

Show the tax returns, show the full Mueller report

Attached: MAGA_no.jpg (1620x599, 224K)

watch out you'll trigger the Jow Forumsflakes and they'll reeee really hard, deafening their parents upstairs

Privacy is a form of individuality and so I commend those with a spiritual endeavor to actively choose what part of themselves to share with society

Attached: 44829364.png (723x666, 163K)

Hello sir, we're from the goverment and we're here to remove some walls of your house and install our door on your residence, so we can have access to it.
You can be pretty sure that only US will open this door, because it is illegal to anyone else to do so, so you can rest assured.

Attached: door.jpg (450x600, 64K)

you mean other users of Jow Forums are on Jow Forums?!?!?! damn these other Jow Forums users!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

bump

Attached: holohoax1.jpg (1633x352, 161K)

Why is it always chads who are the center of controversies? Why aren't there some fat slob whistle blower?

It ignores the fact that modern ovens only burn 1 person at a time, because the families want their relative's ashes.
Nazis probably didn't care about not mixing ashes.

Funny that they hate Marxism, yet leeche of their parents.

h-ref.de/tricks/
Contains all your answers. Translate it and come back once you stopped crying about your stupidity.
You're welcome, [spoiler]nigger[/spoiler]. :3

>you mean other users of Jow Forums are on Jow Forums?!?!?! damn these other Jow Forums users!!!
This might be news to you, but there are boards for different topics on this website and for a reason.

install gentoo

>only criminals are allowed to have any privacy

>oh no my safe space!
fuck off nigger

>Laws created by authoritarian gerontocrats, corporate lobbyists, and social/political elites are always just, fair and respecting of liberty and human rights.
>Government never wrong. Criminality always bad. Obey all laws. Pay all taxes. Never dissent from the state.
>Unaccountable three letter agencies that are entirely insulated from the law themselves watching my every move and building profile on me good. Only protecting from terrorists. Never abuse power.

Attached: NPC.jpg (636x773, 32K)

>certain legal activities are illegal in certain combinations of time and space

May i have access to the database of CIA?

After all if you guys aren't doing anything illegal, you have nothing to fear.

>How fucking dare you

The only good response to that.

Hey guys check out this sub dedicated entirely for destroying libshits(kek!) with FACTS AND LOGIC

Attached: 1543441435606.jpg (1456x971, 200K)

If you have nothing to hide, you have nothing, period.

Attached: 1378436106962.gif (300x180, 2.17M)

or, if you're a good criminal, you'll be good enough at hiding that the gov't is the least of your problems stay noided

meanwhile you guys cry about any kind of "SJW"s invading your precious savespace