AMD Outsells Intel 2:1 on European Retailer Mindfactory.de

techpowerup.com/254503/amd-outsells-intel-2-1-on-european-retailer-mindfactory-de

European PC enthusiasts continue to see value in choosing AMD Ryzen processors over Intel Core, as the latest public data by German retailer Mindfactory.de, which ships across the EU, shows AMD processors outselling Intel 2:1. Although earlier Intel would have the upperhand in revenue despite lower volumes, this time around, AMD shored up revenues on the backs of high-margin products such as the Ryzen 7 2700X and the HEDT Ryzen Threadripper series.

The 6-core/12-thread Ryzen 5 2600 is the most popular processor offering high value under the 200€-mark. It is followed by the 8-core/16-thread Ryzen 7 2700X. Buyers prefer the 2700X to the cheaper 2700 non-X. The Ryzen 5 2600X is another strong seller. Over in the Intel camp, the Core i9-9900K and Core i7-9700K are strong sellers, followed by the i5-9600K and the newly released i5-9400F. Pricing graphs show Intel processor pricing steadily rise over 2018, while AMD chips remained largely flat. These numbers are not indicative of the overall market, since Mindfactory caters to DIY PC gamers and enthusiasts only.

Attached: 1515221586890.png (682x792, 339K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/50863/000005086318000007/a12302017q4-10kdocument.htm
techpowerup.com/254451/steam-hardware-survey-shows-amds-continued-struggle-to-gain-market-share
liveworkgermany.com/2018/11/german-frugality-cash-culture-and-why-expats-find-it-so-perplexing/
zdnet.com/article/intel-finally-issues-spoiler-attack-alert-now-non-spectre-exploit-gets-cve-but-no-patch/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's because intel is being retarded and has a shortage thats getting worse, making intel CPUs more expensive for their AMD counterparts.

Seething

Feels good to not be poor, If zen 2 will have better single core i'll buy it to.

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1006x590, 211K)

Does Intel even have a fallback strategy? They totally fucked up the chance to develop into an ARM leader (Apple offered to work with them, but Intel declined), and besides low-power Atoms and Quarks, their entire lineup uses the same architecture. If AMD can somehow demonstrate the ability to scale up production, and take over Intel's mindshare (they nearly did in the mid-2000s but Intel released their superior Core line), things don't bode well for Intel.

There's another possibility: We have exhausted the big gains of speed from x86. Sandy Bridge will remain relevant forever.

>hoosing AMD Ryzen processors over Intel Core, as the latest public data by German retailer
figures, since most of germans are shitskins now
good to know that pajeets and muslims support amd

>Does Intel even have a fallback strategy?
You know the consumer market is a very small percentage of their revenue, right?

sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/50863/000005086318000007/a12302017q4-10kdocument.htm

50%, apparently. And I was referring to the Pentium 4 Xeon vs Opteron debacle. Either way, Intel still produces high quality chipsets and memory, and not to mention their in-house fab business. They have many fallbacks, but I don't see any in x86, which is their current core business.

>50%, apparently.
Don't include what they sell to OEMs, that isn't what is being referred to.

sup chris.
you got a fire extinguisher ready?

>Windows
>not poor
Nice try, rajesh.

?

techpowerup.com/254451/steam-hardware-survey-shows-amds-continued-struggle-to-gain-market-share

OH NO NO NO NO ....

>Germans waste money on inferior AYYMD HOUSEFIRES garbage

TOP KEK, GERMAN ENGINEERING IS GARBAGE

>tfw Intel will go to shit in your lifetime
Feels good this corrupt piece of shit of a company went down the shitter.

Attached: 1543585518490.jpg (960x720, 116K)

I guess i need linux to not be poor, Give me a break

AMD is trouncing Intel with epyc sales.

>not poor
>1080ti

Attached: 3EC2A1750876496A840866C6156B5E7C.jpg (579x584, 34K)

>Intel will go to shit in your lifetime
intel is like a frog in cold water on the stove just about to die but it doesn't realize it

>tfw Intel will go to shit in your lifetime

No, it won't happen because the jews will again defraud all the OEMs and get away with it

just 5ghz

can't bribe the oem when you don't have enough chips to sell anyway.

direct-to-consumer enthusiast market is small though, right?

>They totally fucked up the chance to develop into an ARM leader
If the market switches to arm they can loose their duopoly

D E L I D T H I S

Attached: anikin.jpg (598x529, 34K)

BUT
WHAT
ABOUT
MUH
GAYMS

>loose
Learn English before posting, ESL.

>Outsells Intel 2:1
>At ONE German retailer

Shit, I guess it's over boys.

I GET 365 FPS INSTEAD OF 355 TAKE THAT AMD LMOA

>Don't include what they sell to OEMs
>>OEM's don't matter

Attached: 1524118054473.png (992x1043, 614K)

>Outsells Intel
Pretty normal since they sell their Gayzen shit cheaper than a bottle of water.

Attached: 1553884642298.jpg (600x600, 48K)

Fuck Intel - overpriced shit

Intel = Israel

FUCK Intel and FUCK Drumpf

based ayymd poster

ok

That's all great and stuff but I'm a high performance gamer and need quality high performance hardware. Intel and its massive high frequency cores are exactly what gamers like me need.

Intel literally bought several important AMD workers/devs and some nVidia dev who was involved with or invented (((gsync))) or something. They're going to release something big in 2-4 years in an attempt to kill both AMD and nVidia. AMD doesn't have the budget to fight against Intel's influence.

>high frequency cores are exactly what gamers like me need.

So my 5ghz FX 9590 should be right fast like the 5ghz 9900k then.

Attached: 96d85a1869c7bbc3efd32f977ae4c51243299eb4.png (377x416, 69K)

>Prime95 avx doesn't matter

How's that stress test going for you?

You think it's gonna be the Intel Xe GPU?

Didn't the Gigabyte and Asus CEO publicly come out and flat out said that Intel has a desktop CPU shortage and that they don't give a fuck?

They cared more about SIs, laptops and selling Xeons. I guess they don't care that much right now because they're still stuck at 14nm++++++.

They're basically in the same position as AMD Radeon, they need to put out something but they don't care because their main tech isn't ready yet. People forget that AMD's CPU division needed 10 years just to cough up Ryzen.

liveworkgermany.com/2018/11/german-frugality-cash-culture-and-why-expats-find-it-so-perplexing/

Attached: p14593_v_v8_ac.jpg (960x1440, 297K)

Just shows how poor euros are

Except the reason for this is because Steam is growing in China and China only uses Intel chips. You can go back to March/April 2018 Steam charts, literally everything that is not an Intel/Nvidia/Windows PC with no accessories plummeted on the charts because Chinese PCs are only that.

AMD is "remaining steady" on the charts even though the biggest country in the world is growing on that chart every month and doesn't use their products. That means every other country is buying AMD.

I love my AMD laptop. When I'm playing Resident Evil 2 remake, it reaches temperatures capable of doing nuclear fission, but I still love it. Even the little noises he do are uber comfy.

>Xeon was great. So was coal.
LOL AMD has no chill!

Attached: 1514934519097.png (400x400, 327K)

Facebook might be more your speed. Please leave, and don't come back.

>my 5ghz FX 9590
>he paid for that trash

Europoors

>he only has 16 gb ram

Attached: file.png (600x536, 629K)

5ghz in 2013 cope

really? since when is eypc outselling intel?

Why doesn't AMD sell in China?

>literally nobody at the booth
COPE

looks like the only people in any of the booths are the people working them

>he doesn't even have RTX
>he calls himself "not poor"
>not a macbook

Im actually feeling bad for Intel. I wish they would improve

Attached: 1544037882324.png (1228x1502, 944K)

>Sandy Bridge will remain relevant forever.
sandy isn't even relevant today.

do us all a favor, especially yourself, and lurk moar
brian "JUST" krzanich's one goal, one job, was to not lose more than 20% marketshare. They already lost 33% in "new" sales.

Mr. Krzanich was very matter-of-fact in saying that Intel would lose server share to AMD in the second half of the year. This wasn’t new news, but we thought it was interesting that Mr. Krzanich did not draw a firm line in the sand as it relates to AMD’s potential gains in servers; he only indicated that it was Intel’s job to not let AMD capture 15-20% market share.” – Romit Shah, Nomura Instinet

The best Intel’s CEO could do is to draw a line in the sand at… 15-20% market share, which if AMD did achieve would be a massive win for the company. For its part, AMD management has gone on record aiming for high single % market share by the end of the year. AMD currently has ~1% market share. Its worth remembering that AMD did reach 25% market share back in 2006 thanks to its very popular Opteron server chips.

1: cybercafes
2: poorfags, especially the "esports" pcs that people build with shit like the 750ti and gtx 960 (yes, really) because it's enough for fortnite/pubg/whatever
3: mindshare is (if you can imagine) even worse than in amerika and yurop - AMD is not even considered a "budget pick" it is simply considered not even a CPU. A chink will buy a VIA chip on 28nm before they buy a 7nm AMD one.

>Most notably, in the last year, Steam has enjoyed a massive influx of Chinese-speaking users. According to the most recent survey, some 64% of Steam users are now using Simplified Chinese as their display language. That number dwarfs the share the second-largest cohort, English-speaking players, at 17.6%.

Chink'd.

Attached: GTX-Crazy-Ti-640x167.png (640x167, 103K)

*crickets*

Because chinks and shitskins buy Intel.

they do though. there was actually an a320 shortage a year ago because the chinese bought all the boards and the trashy a-series apus. most people here didn't notice because no one gives a fuck about a320 boards

>a320
literally nobody buys those when b350 is like $5 more expensive

I actually bought my ryzen 1600 on mindfactory when it was on sale a few years back.

They have to justify their poorfaggotry

chinese do

>europe
literally irrelevant market

some salty responses to that post tb hf amalam

add it to the list

>chinese do
Imagine being this dumb of a chink

what the fuck? get off this website.

Now. Leave.

Attached: 1526398382981.jpg (640x640, 187K)

>some 64% of Steam users are now using Simplified Chinese as their display language. That number dwarfs the share the second-largest cohort, English-speaking players, at 17.6%.
uh oh

Attached: 1544932085749.jpg (225x225, 4K)

Another one.
zdnet.com/article/intel-finally-issues-spoiler-attack-alert-now-non-spectre-exploit-gets-cve-but-no-patch/