Since Zoomers have completely taken over the internet...

Since Zoomers have completely taken over the internet, do you feel too old for it and think you should maybe shove off now?

Attached: zoom.png (1101x1059, 1.05M)

I felt too old for Jow Forums when people started saying 'based'

that was like 2010

Most people on this board are zoomers. If you're in university then you're almost definitely a zoomer.

bump

Get of my bord fucking kiddo's

>growing up on video games
>being proud about it
cringe

>do you feel too old for it and think you should maybe shove off now?
Yes, but I have nowhere to go.

daily reminder that soon zoomers will be the old gen and new kids will start flooding in

GET OFF MY BOARD

Attached: 697174FC-4475-4D30-9BFC-DBA034903BDE.gif (828x828, 1.09M)

Sucks growing old huh

user go back to /v/

GEN X 1965-1980
GEN Y 1980-1995
GEN Z 1995-2010
GEN Α 2010-2025

Discord makes me feel old and out of touch the most. It's the big thing right now, but I'm not in any internet circle-jerks so I don't use it, ignoring how botnetted it is. Meanwhile, there are no more forums to talk about hobbies or Jow Forums stuff.

I'm a mid 20's bloomer, I even got offered to do PhD but unless I'd be a professor it'd be a waste of precious time and by the time of PhD I'd be unemployable in the private sector.

your intervals have coincident extremes and it triggers me
t. 1995 asperger

gen x - self explanatory. Did not own a computer until adulthood.
xennials -gen xers who do not totally conform to the mindset of their generation, but also do not totally comform to millenial ideals. Came on the internet as teenagers
millenials - (You) got on the internet as a child in elementary school. The generation most fucked by boomers.
zoomers - as a baby were given an ipad to calm down. Boomers do not care about zoomers.

95 boomerzoomer top tier here

Zoomers didn't grow up with an iPad you fucking retard, I grew up with internet the same way you did.
t. 21 year old zoomer

Zoomer here. Prove me wrong.

based and redpilled

>I'm a mid 20's bloomer
That's a zoomer you fucking faggot.

upvoted and redditpilled

>zoomers zoomers zoomers
I like me too.

>GEN Z 1995-...
No, boomer.

Attached: linux on Tumblr.jpg (400x300, 32K)

>2008-2014 pop music

Attached: corruption-of-champivbswg.jpg (1262x1262, 205K)

>GEN A
what? we are going back in letters?
Shit, i wanted the next one to be Gen 0

no, not A as in A, B, C
it's A as in Alpha, Beta, Gamma

I can assure you, it wasn't, unless you were actively using /b/ and it's rebrand /v/,

I knew of a time before the internet, glorious bliss.
>You can take the internet and shove it straight up your soggy tranny ass faggot.

>not going by update release.
Smh, divine developer

I was born in 99 here, and didnt actively browse the internet until post 2010. Pre-2010 was me playing games on the cartoonnetwork website or runescape.

This. It's Gen-A fags who were literally rolled around in a pram with an iPhone

Jow Forums is not a blogging board for your personal thoughts and feelings.
I recommend visiting Jow Forums or /b/ instead.

born 97. Same.

oh well, I was on /mu/ back then and everyone was ironically shitposting about Lil B and forcing the based meme.