Don't Let The Deep State Spy On You

Remember, Intel Inside is Mossad Inside. Same thing with AMD. AMD uses Intel's CPU instruction sets. If you don't want the deep state to be able to spy on you, disable Intel ME or AMD PSP, get a Linux distro which isn't Ubuntu, because they sell your data to Amazon and possibly to the deep state as well, and avoid using anything Google related. The only Google thing I use is YouTube. Use DuckDuckGo as your search engine and an open source web browser. I'm currently using Firefox, but make sure to change the privacy settings so Firefox won't collect any data on you. For an email service, I recommend Yandex mail (a Russian provider) or ProtonMail (encrypts everything so only you have the key). You could also look into Qubes OS, which is what Edward Snowden uses. Use a VPN and Tor Browser whenever you really don't want them to be able to trace you.

Attached: deepstate.png (4017x2359, 729K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aRUxfxp9dJ8
muchweb.me/systemd-nsa-attempt/
miracl.com/press/backdoors-in-nist-elliptic-curves
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dual_EC_DRBG
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/209364036/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Thanks for the advice, NSA.

meant to go to Jow Forums but ended up finding the same shit here

What makes you think I am the NSA? This is common advice.

t. NSA

actually intel uses amd instruction set.
amd invented what we know today as x64.

intel chips have a built in operating system called minix. It's a backdoor that can't be turned off unless you want to risk bricking your chip and mobo.

the us gov forced intel to give them chips with their minix management system disabled.

could be said minix is the most widely used operating system in the world not windows

>It's a backdoor that can't be turned off unless you want to risk bricking your chip and mobo.
Watch this video. youtube.com/watch?v=aRUxfxp9dJ8

will that really work?
i'm sure they could bypass that.

Is this pasta?

What do you mean by "pasta"?

dont forget to buy your VPN if you dont buy it right now! the jews will log all your shitposting

I use an fx 8320....safe?

all that does it light you up on a map saying "this person is being super shady, we probably need to look into what they're doing"

fuckfuckno

Give proof.

Good tasting Italian cuisine

I don't have any proof, just common sense.
Out of 100 people who are absolutely rabidly protecting their privacy and data, let's assume maybe 10% of them are up to some highly illegal shit. High-level drug dealers, human traffickers, pedos, agents of foreign governments, etc.
If somebody's job description is harvesting data and finding people who are some kind of threat ... what is the most efficient way to do that? Obviously they have to cover their asses and make SOME effort to trawl Facebook and the like, even though it's just terabytes of useless noise.
But by focusing on people like OP, their hit rate goes wayyyy up.
For all you know, Snowden exists to mislead people into security honeypots, making them think X is "safe enough for Snowden" when in reality he's still on the payroll.

Explain to me how I'd light up if I used Linux with Qubes OS, browsed the web with Firefox, used DuckDuckGo as my search engine, used Proton Mail as my email service, and didn't have any social media accounts?

I forgot to add using tor browser. They wouldn't be able to track me in the first place.

Use invidio.us instead of youtube
IT WORKS WITHOUT JAVASCRIPT

no facebook cookies -> potential psycho

You make it sound like disabling IME causes it to inform three letter agencies that it's been tampered with and that refusing to use normalfag services does the same.

Duckduckgo is owned by a jew
Use startpage or searx.me

person you're responding to is just a retard who thinks it works like some american cop show

On Gab Dissenter, I see more comments on startpage than on duckduckgo. Is stastpage more popular than duckduckgo? I thought duckduckgo was the most popular among alternative searchengines,

Is startpage pozzed too?
I know duckduck is owned by a jew, so i stay away

>judging a page by quantity of dissenter comments
oh man, boomers are a riot

OP
replace youtube with invidio.us since its gets its videos from YT and doesnt do NSA level spying shit

So let me get this straight, your advice is:
-Keep using backdoored hardware that's a security nightmare.
-Use a operating system that's backdoored.
-Avoid using google but use google.
-Use google search but pretend your not, aka add another middle man that also collects your data.
-Use a anti-privacy and anti-user browser that's backdoored.
-Add another government to the list of governments data mining your email.
-Look into what a cia guy reportedly used.
-Add two more botnets so its easier to track you.

Wow! Thanks, glowie.

I like to leave replies on YouTube videos, though.

Please elaborate.

with all those keywords you just flagged yourself with a single Jow Forums post. are you 100% sure your browser doesn't have ANY identifiable fingerprints? how much time do you spend on this website, engaging in discussions about that shit? if you're using a VPN, did you use perfect opsec when buying a Jow Forums pass? are you certain your internet-connected router has exactly zero exploits? how do you know what percentage of tor exit nodes are trustworthy? are you analyzing every single packet leaving your laptop just in case?
as is commonly said, "they" can keep making mistakes, but persistence pays off. you only need to make a single mistake with your ultra-secure setup, and you're no longer anonymous.
do you realize how many billions upon billions of dollars have been dumped into NSA projects? do you really think that they're not fiendishly good at what they do when they need to be?
I'm not saying they care about YOU per se, just that they almost certainly have the tools to flag people like you to begin with, and then they can further investigate at their leisure.
every computer device and bit of software you use is *potentially* tainted. ESPECIALLY open source because humans make mistakes and have no way of knowing the motives of contributors. do you really thinkg a rag-tag group of security-minded volunteers is any match for a well-funded (again: BILLIONS) state operation? for all you know they have hundreds of employees whose sole purpose, day in and day out, is to collaborate on 1 or 2 harmless little oopsies per YEAR in important open source projects to facilitate exploits.
and double lol @ anybody using anything based on systemd.

Attached: systemd.png (795x914, 141K)

Well, Google thumbprints you in the accounts.google.com login page, so you're not leaving YouTube comments anonymously.

*seemingly-harmless

Can you direct me to a book from which I can learn more?

any hardware exploits need to be done direct at your pc so pretty much.
8350 for me

He won't. But a lot of this can be somewhat mitigated with a USB network network card over the native one. Not at all perfect, but still.

what forum is this from user?

>tfw no open source hardware anymore

muchweb.me/systemd-nsa-attempt/

>being this paranoid

You are lucky for not living in China or you would be crazy as shit at this point.

Of course true deep web hackers use busybox init for their cheese pizza servers with a fully audit-able 1000 lines of code

I don't really know of any, security isn't my big interest in life (perhaps because I think it's so futile in the modern, hyper-connected world).
there are probably some blogs by hyper-paranoid people that would go into this sort of thing on the regular.

>paranoid
The NSA keeps track of every byte of information on the internet with timestamps

oh, and remember this?

miracl.com/press/backdoors-in-nist-elliptic-curves
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dual_EC_DRBG

>Yandex
Thank you for the heads up, Boris.

who even does the NSA fuck besides terrorists and spies and shit? AFAIK ransomware attacks are absolutely rampant these days against targets like police stations and hospitals, so I dont think black hat hackers are even worried about the NSA. Maybe if you have a big deep web drug marketplace or cheese pizza ring. I think just protecting yourself on the surface as well as your actual device is how you fuck over law enforcement

And?

>trusting automated nsa hacking robots
Its cool

Please post more.

Attached: weirdalfoil_2322.jpg (350x347, 40K)

keep it simple, if you are that worried about it then take a fucking hammer and smash all your electronic devices, your computer & laptop & tablet & smartphone, smash them all to smithereens and then QUIT USING ELECTRONIC GADGETS

>Dudeeee, the NSA wants to see me masturbating to ponies!
Get cured bro

You know the nsa tracks everyone automatically right? Bots keep a track of you without human interference
Everyone has a database linked to them

Who cares about you wacking it to ponies? If you wack it to kids you deserve to be raided.

Stop whinking about whacking
This is about automatic data collection everyone

Sometimes I imagine they will blackmail me with my expanda history if someday I got it big in life.
All that rape doujin.

Attached: 1513827462292.png (646x595, 304K)

Who cares?

Half of the straight men on Jow Forums got aroused by a 10-year-old boy dressed as a girl.
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/209364036/
Men are most attracted to 14-year-old girls; this has been tested and scientifically proven. There's nothing wrong with having that type of attraction. Women are most fertile at that age.

The nsa have you in the database. They cant read it because its encrypted until they target you. Then its unencrypted for analysis

I don't believe that doing any of these things hinders the NSA in any way and there's pretty much no way for you to prove otherwise

Attached: misdirection the jews oldest trick.png (564x633, 191K)

>Dudeeee, the NSA wants to see me masturbating to ponies!
>Get cured bro
Did you sleep through the entire year of 2013?

>dude dont even try
At least tor / tails users are making it harder for them

They collect all this data for permanent archiving. It might be impossible to use now, but in the future? AIs scan and notarize your entire web history and create a perfect psychological profile to control you with. If you can't be bribed, you can be blackmailed. Even if you've been nice and never cursed, something politically correct today will be considered extremely offensive and grounds for mass shunning in the future.

They 100% do. This was an old Soviet tactic to deal with artists and politicians who thought their irrelevant past would never come up.

By the way anons
If you care about your privacy
The ports the NSA uses are 16992 and 16993. Enjoy reading the network stack.

The NSA isn't going to dig up a facebook post where I made fun of 9/11 and said fuck niggers when I was 12, even if I became president and spoke out against the NSA. Thats absolute tardspeech. If I started plotting a music festival bombing from my house they might take notice and use my clearnet history to build a profile on my and try to desperately attack my communications to know what im going to do before i do it, but that is far far more sinister than anything Id ever be involved in, and im definitely not for helping those people get away with it.

if what you said are the genuine concerns about the nsa just use tor from now on and delete anything that can be traced back to any account, email, username etc. that has your name in it. they arent going to dig deep and attack you individually just so they can add you to some database for identifying. thats for when john doe goes off the rail at work and starts emailing people to not show up and shit. its not going to stop some pajeet from buying a thinkpad and booting up tails and using an etee messenger to plan a bombing anyways. itll just more easily identify him after its done if hes used the clearnet.

if you want privacy step 1 is get the fuck off the internet.

Why wouldn't they do it? Type in a name in your search bar, pick the right guy, and have your neural net spit out a notarized dossier on everything he ever did. It might not be possible right now, but in the future it will be.
The Soviet Union proved that hoarding info on people who MIGHT be important later for later use is extremely effective. It's a tactic still in widespread usage in Russia. There is no reason at all for the NSA to behave any differently.

Attached: 1535698286483.jpg (577x537, 65K)

(((Virtual Private Network)))

this. i dont get why we dont just talk about privacy like its a spectrum. it totally can be as there are levels to how private your information is and who it is safe against. normies dont need defcon 5 fuckin usb stick network cards and a vpn and running everything on a virtual machine in tails on a burner laptop. thats absurd. your average Jow Forums user can hide his autism just by deleting all his accounts and using a vpn or just smartly browsing with tor alone.

my point isnt that they WONT do it its that they CANT do it if you just employ the most basic security mesures possible. just dont have social media or google accounts and browse through tor or a vpn and youre not going to be in that database in the first place. like i said, something like a database to print off all the relevant data on someone is only going to fuck your average joe with a facebook and twitter who goes crazy. if you dont put your info online they arent going to be able to get it in the first place, and they arent going to stake out your house and try to siphon off packets of information just to add you to said database. if theyre going that far youve already eluded the database and are an individual target and are fucked a v&pilled

im definitely not saying they WOULDNT. if I ran the gubment priority #1 would be to create a database i could print off info on assholes from on the fly. but i wouldnt even know some assholes existed if they didnt use the clearnet plus i wasnt looking for them specifically.

Are you implying that the (((long nose tribe))) is behind VPNs?

While you're listing things: use Https Everywhere (extension). Is important for us all.

It depends on who it's run by and what your use case is. I roll my own VPN on my VPS because I just need a way to get out of my university's firewall.

First rule of the NSA?
Don't admit you are in the NSA.