Are Slavs Asian or it's just East Slavs?

Are Slavs Asian or it's just East Slavs?

Attached: 1479120609610.jpg (1538x2048, 436K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aryan_certificate
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Untermensch#Nazi_propaganda_and_policy
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ectodysplasin_A_receptor#Derived_EDAR_allele
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alpine_race
youtube.com/watch?v=jUIjndnGojs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>A "Swede or an Englishman, a Frenchman or Czech, a Pole or Italian" was considered to be related, that is, "Aryan".

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aryan_certificate

Attached: 1430927390454.jpg (970x863, 173K)

The former

>memeflag
Discarded

Attached: zxc.png (612x462, 603K)

Just cockholes, Bulgarians and Serbs
>or Italian
Dropped

So watcha doin now?
We wuz Evropeans n shiet

Attached: gbv.jpg (1280x854, 134K)

That’s a sandnigger
Ethnic Russians? Absolutely. Part ossetin, part pontic part stepnyak kubanoids? Not so much

Does it matter?

We are Europeans
pic related, a stereotypical Slav

Attached: slav.jpg (377x500, 18K)

Mongrel

The latter two are just Balkanic though?

Attached: 73faec55e301.jpg (604x453, 45K)

West and South Slavs are bigger mutts desu.

He couldn't pass in Germanic Europe

Attached: mn.jpg (400x300, 25K)

Nah, you get these people from Poland to Croatia, Slovenia to Russia but never in West Europe.. unless... you're implying something else

Attached: 1469989413827.jpg (416x418, 142K)

So what are you gonna do about that, faggot?

Attached: 16110593_713637325462496_2732210417051893760_n.jpg (1080x1348, 165K)

>West
They're Austrian/German rapebabies though?

In their case “Balkanic” includes avar, cuman, levantoarmenoid gayreek, pecheneg, iranian and so on
>South
>Slavs
Actually he could

Wear a condom every time I fuck a Slav prostitute.

Here you can see typical slavic family

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 27K)

Attached: asiatic-head-of-armed-forces-2018.png (744x540, 738K)

>he pays for sex
what a cuck

Attached: 1481179553196.png (332x335, 125K)

So you're ashamed of spreading your white seed?

Attached: sdf.jpg (1000x844, 125K)

Hitler haters can't produce one anti-Slav poster so they post a SS magazine cover about German communists.

Attached: 1514135420790.jpg (585x785, 52K)

Attached: german-communists.jpg (600x800, 151K)

> nazis called us aryan
> franklin called us swarthy.

are we the master trolls or what

Attached: 354deaa3770912621bb816da070346ab--the-frog-united-states.jpg (236x224, 10K)

Why are you larping as a Russian, you basically German faggot?

Attached: asd.jpg (990x540, 65K)

>Joseph Goebbels said that "subhumans exist in every people as a leavening agent"
>"Der Untermensch", edited by Himmler
>It was translated into Greek, French, Dutch, Danish, Bulgarian, Hungarian, Czech and seven other languages.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Untermensch#Nazi_propaganda_and_policy

Attached: 1538789335481.png (846x343, 37K)

fuck off back to dvach, dumb troll. Slovenians and West Slavs have zero German heritage except descendants of mixed families in western Poland

Stop misinforming people, slavs never larped as whites
We are what we are, leave us alone, you'll never get lebensraum with your tricks

Attached: 1403780163390.jpg (1303x877, 276K)

Nah. I'm pretty much Slovene. A Slavo-Germanic mutt with a pinch of Mongol in me, a true Slav

Attached: 236257a6-4d97-4235-bbe3-4673e90c6b3c.png (420x914, 47K)

Dude, who cares what muh Hitler said. We Slavs are Europeans. It's about the white race

Attached: tfw slav.jpg (600x665, 95K)

Whiter than you Abdul.

>Italian, broadly Southern European
>Slovenian

I can provide audio recordings for all my quotes, you cannot. Lebensraum is used 9 times in Mein Kampf. The only colonization Hitler wrote about in Chapter 14 (Eastern Policy) was in the Russian desert. He wanted to drive out the Turkic tribes, divert the Aral Sea and sit below the Urals on the eastern flank of Europe.

Attached: 1437633218372.jpg (640x838, 65K)

>0.1%
That's a meme "admixture"

Attached: zkT6IjQsU1o.jpg (718x960, 168K)

>1,9%
That's surprisingly low actually. And part of my family is from Friuli where I probably get my "Germanic" admixture from

>We Slavs are Europeans. It's about the white race
>We are Slavs
>We are Europeans
Pick your side finally you cuck

Attached: asd.jpg (550x700, 73K)

>Part ossetin, part pontic part stepnyak kubanoids?
Kuban e. slavs just descendants of colonizers.
The fact that people live somewhere now or a couple of centuries ago does not mean that their ancestors lived there a thousand years ago. It is strange that this is required to explain.

Yea, I know. I couldn't care less. Feels good being a Slav tho

Attached: 1507919040176.jpg (1200x611, 255K)

That's a buch of finns going to sauna mate.

MODS

Attached: asdf.jpg (740x415, 53K)

>Germanic Europe
Islamic Turkic, Arabic, Afro-Asiatic and Bantu Europe
Fixed you. Do not thank.

Slavic is not a race/ethnicity, its a name for a wide group of different peoples who all speak a similar language, how long until you retards realize this

Attached: 123.png (500x333, 11K)

Some of them are descendants of colonisers, sure. But you see a lot of mongrel mutts coming from southern Russia
t. more nonwhite subhumans than in entire Western Europe
>Slavic is not a race
shit that you only hear from serves and bulgars 101

>western pakistan education
feel free to refute me with facts then

Kys faggot. You are not Asian and you know it.

Russia will go majority Islamic before the UK and France thanks to Central Asians. There are more Asiatic (Khazar/Mongol) billionaires than European billionaires in Russia.

Attached: 1424116397914.jpg (615x766, 128K)

>be Slavs
>be genetically identifiable tribe of Europe with easily recognisable looks

>be serve
>be levantoarmenoid-gypsy-avar-boii-roxolani-cuman-pecheneg-dinaroid-thraco-illyrian mongrel

Slavs are a race. You are simply not a part of this race.
To be fair most billionaires in Russia are Slavic and billionaire nonwhites in Russia are jews, not mongols or shit like that.

>But you see a lot of mongrel mutts coming from southern Russia
It's armenians, which are in the times of Russian Empire were resettled there by tens of thousands, then a great number of them fled to Russia (especially the south Russia already inhabited by Armenians with a large diaspora) from the genocide, then again a significant number left after the collapse of the USSR
Although many of them pretty white, most of armenians whom i know (it does not large number 2-3 persons) have pale skin and some of them light eyes.
>t. more nonwhite subhumans than in entire Western Europe
Most of them are native population of some regions of Russia, which we colonized tho

Slav has more to do with language than ethnicity.

You know what am I talking about. The natives there are not some kind of white/asian mongrel

Attached: asdfsdsdfg.jpg (807x538, 77K)

Historical language native to people one of the main criteria of ethnos.
It is absurd to separate these things.
The same thing with germanic, celtic, romanic etc.

>no argument given

feel free to point me to these genetic markers that seperate slavs from others peoples

Attached: 76068882.png (625x626, 30K)

Yes, armenian subhumans with Russian surnames. Told you - mongrel filth. Doesn’t matter what you look like, even if you are 1/32 armenian you deserve to be deported or killed on the spot if you refuse to leave
>being friends with monobrows
hang yourself
Pffff, no. find yourself a new name.

> german rapechild try-hard-to-be-european

I’ll show you what separates Serbs from Slavs instead - 2-4% Q gypsy and 13-20% J greek sandnigger autosomal DNA results

Yeah, "pure aryans" just google how englishmen and irish look like. Most of them look like my neighbor Diadia Tolia.

>Are Slavs Asian
Yes

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ectodysplasin_A_receptor#Derived_EDAR_allele

Attached: 7221074444_d60dddba51_o.jpg (2000x1500, 545K)

They are gong banging gooks

I dont know. I look like a hun. You tell me

>memegroups
oh gee you sure showed me, also pic related

Attached: nope.jpg (1280x720, 105K)

You should stop larping is white. Hitlerists will rise again and betray you.

Attached: sdf.jpg (700x466, 35K)

>armenian subhumans
t. Mahmud Ahmed oglu (although i am not a big fan of most of armenians in Russia)
>>being friends with monobrows
>hang yourself
Meh, even me have a kind incipient monobrow with exclusively ethnic russians in kin. I pluck it once a month.

Hitler was also Asian (Alpine Race).

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alpine_race

Attached: Novosibirsk.jpg (804x803, 83K)

Ugh, Armenians indeed are. I don't care if they're white or not, they're definitely not slavs.

>0.1% native American
If you go to US, you can claim that sweet sweet Cherokee heritage

>they're definitely not slavs
Wow, what a news.

No, this is how Finns look like, my prev picture was in fact Finns, but after sauna
I tricked you ruski xoxoxo

Attached: 1542412427147.jpg (1014x1024, 109K)

Stop with your Germanic tricks.
You're all enemies and we should act accordingly.

Attached: hjk.jpg (1050x712, 107K)

He associated Lutheranism with being non-white and having too much papist influence

armenians and all armenoids are subhumans. armenoid brand can be applied to turks/azeris (lol), greeks, jews and even some wewuzSlavs. armenians, jews and chechens will be the first to get their throats cut wide open come the day of Russian uprising. The first two mongrel ethnicities did more damage to Russia than any other race

Did this with paint and wiki biographies. Most people on this list vacuumed up state industry/resources for pennies on the dollar.

Attached: russia-billionaires.jpg (906x689, 158K)

When did I say otherwise? The Asian race must be purged from existence.

Attached: Novosibirsk Street.jpg (3443x2583, 662K)

We are not even Slavs retard

Sweden will literally fall in civil war with all the fennoswedes 2-3 generation and lapp mutts xaxaxa

No, we will not talk about the complete cease of the migration of muslims from Central Asia, which there are already millions in Russia and the closing of possibility of mass migration from countries with completely different cultural and demographic characteristics.
We want to organize a genocide of christians with more than a century-old tradition of living with russians side by side, with practically native knowledge of russian and with a generally european appearance.
Great plan to save race and culture.

((((we))))

I know that Swedes with their little Asian dicks envy pure Danish aryans without a single drop of Uralic blood

Numerous mighty empires on earth have been created in this way. Lower nations led by Germanic organizers and overlords have more than once grown to be mighty state formations and have endured as long as the racial nucleus of the creative state race maintained itself. For centuries Russia drew nourishment from this Germanic nucleus of its upper leading strata. Today it can be regarded as almost totally exterminated and extinguished. It has been replaced by the Jew. Impossible as it is for the Russian by himself to shake off the yoke of the Jew by his own resources, it is equally impossible for the Jew to maintain the mighty empire forever. He himself is no element of organization, but a ferment of decomposition.

Attached: 1494764695101.jpg (2000x3071, 693K)

>generally european appearance
t. igran untermenschyan
Russia needs to be balkanised and then purged from non-Slavic filth. Have fun convincing the Russian nationalists that they don’t need to bath in armenain blood, because so far they are pretty dedicated to give monobrows hell

youtube.com/watch?v=jUIjndnGojs

Average Russian is on about 40% slavic, even Balkan people are more Slavic then us. On average. If you want to see them most Slavic people around look at eastern Poland and Belarus.

Are you drunk ivan?

Attached: y.jpg (2024x2048, 833K)

Fuck off retard
You’re probably pan Slavic (((pagan))) too
Not a single sane person want to be associated with the likes of you

Attached: 07F1C816-A7CD-47C7-8A2B-7B0D6B7B1E78.jpg (2689x814, 409K)

Oh yes, all the same tales about mythical "pure slavic genes" which make you "true slavic".
By the way, where did Ukraine go?
Previously, such stories were loved by khokhols, where they cited Ukraine as an example of pure "Slavia". Now Poland and Belarus. Hmm ....

Also a Christian Armenian is MUCH closer to me that a larping pagan kike faggot like you

Attached: 5121CD9C-5A25-44FA-B5B7-B48BD51A4EFB.jpg (600x600, 72K)

How is this even a question.

You're asian.

Ghengis raped and conquered Russia and parts of Europe in half the time it took to capture China.

Hohols are Tatar and Khazar mutts who are ruled by the Jews, and literal traitors. They hate us cause they ain’t us.
Also look at the amount of blondes that we have, blonde hair is not a Slavic trait, you know that?

Attached: 3397B5F9-106F-4EBA-BE0A-EDEC49292828.jpg (240x214, 29K)

No, just no. The churka/khach menace is not what I wanna see either.

what a shame armenians will be cut wide open once Putin is booted out.

middle eastern scum has no place in Europe
Nice LARP. Be a good orthodox and fly to Africa to give some aid to ethiopians

The 12th century Mongols had nothing on Lev Bronstein's (first head of the Red Army) endless Mongol horde that won the Russian Civil War.

Attached: pow.jpg (1035x1428, 269K)

Ghenghis never was in Russia, it was Batu. And Rus' realms were just politically dependent on Mongolia remaining as separate kingdoms with our own dynasty (Rurikid).

>But you see a lot of mongrel mutts coming from southern Russia
What part of Southern Russia are you looking at? Because Chechens and Circassians aren't ethnic Russians, bong.

I was banned permanently from all borde posting an image similar to the one OP posted.

Unfair!

The only think getting cut open will be the throats of kikes like you. You will all hang on the red square cunt.
The Empire will be revived whether you want it or not, so better stand aside

Attached: 92A72CB2-0274-4C62-B674-C35D16A9A6E6.jpg (1054x620, 185K)

Avars and Cumans never reached Balkans they reached Central Europe

Same but I have dynamic IP ez

Attached: 1DB3BD3D-A85B-4EFD-928E-B3F841B179BC.jpg (768x960, 369K)

Only if the land will be liberated from the sandniggers by Circassian scenario.

Attached: pow2.jpg (736x548, 55K)

>Also look at the amount of blondes that we have, blonde hair is not a Slavic trait, you know that?
That is why "true slavic" Belarus has such % of blond haired as most of ethnic russian regions of "40% slavic" Russia?
The only (or at least most) Slavic trait is native slavic culture. Russian culture is a cleare example of Slavic culture.

They poured into the heart of Europe just as Hitler predicted. Germans knew what to do with Asiatic POWs.

Attached: pow3.jpg (736x1036, 102K)

Mainly because they've always been mixing with the hundreds of different native tribes from the Northern parts and Siberia

Attached: Siberia (2).jpg (3271x1834, 3.45M)