Lay off Katie, you dumb incels. She did nothing wrong

Lay off Katie, you dumb incels. She did nothing wrong.

Attached: Screenshot_20190412-105440_Samsung Internet.jpg (810x5417, 1.65M)

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/news/456126-black-hole-image-revealed/
rt.com/news/456137-black-hole-memes-twitter/
euronews.com/2019/04/11/black-hole-image-meet-the-woman-who-played-a-key-role-in-the-breakthrough-thecube
news.yahoo.com/katie-bouman-woman-behind-image-of-black-hole-213336184.html
fox59.com/2019/04/11/that-image-of-a-black-hole-you-saw-everywhere-this-29-year-old-indiana-woman-made-it-possible/
washingtonpost.com/science/2019/04/10/see-black-hole-first-time-images-event-horizon-telescope/
news.com.au/technology/science/space/what-weve-learned-and-the-mysteries-that-remain-after-black-hole-photo/news-story/e953f43dbf9f7330e4b5e63d2718b614
cnn.com/2019/04/10/us/katie-bouman-mit-black-hole-algorithm-sci-trnd/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

dude legit wants to fuck
poor orbiter

>he's passionate about being a gay astronomer

he had to go there

If you actually read the image, he says he's gay.

Don't believe the cover, I have the original screenshot of she was really doing.

Attached: jewnar lander crash.jpg (749x750, 98K)

>She did nothing
true

I didn't realy care for all this but now following the media about this they make it seem like the girl was the only one who worked on that project and shes better than everyone else (men) because shes a girl.
Get whats coming.

>she write nothing, but she contribute something valuable
I love this mental gymnastics and how no one mention what she did exactly

>I'm gay btw, not sure if that matters
MEMES ARE GETTING OUT OF HAND AGAIN!

>the result of literally hundreds of scientists and engineers working together worldwide
>men, women and whatever the fuck pronoun of the week contributing to the discovery
>media disregards all of that because they saw a woman in a press photo
>immediately spins the story to push their gender agenda and more worthless virtue signalling as usual
This project deserved better.

Attached: leave-britney-alone.jpg (650x487, 33K)

>twitter
>reddit
>media

Attached: 5LYzTBVoS196gvYvw3zjwPsWGb6kLDUXGrPWVU4JAGA.png (400x400, 168K)

Or you’re just projecting that because she happened to be the subject of a bunch of photos her partner took when it finally happened.

Jow Forums is usually right about this shit but this time it's just pathetic conspiratardation.

>conspiratard
Liberal r*dditard buzzword. Opinion disregarded.

Try actual news outlets.

Lol, only two main leads imagen project only get recognized if them protect the woman.

She wrote a substantial part of it. You can see exactly what she did at Github.

>Try actual news
>rt.com/news/456126-black-hole-image-revealed/
>Scientists reveal first ever IMAGE of black hole
>rt.com/news/456137-black-hole-memes-twitter/
>In a truly supermassive deal, the Event Horizon Telescope (EHT) team unveiled the first-ever image of a black hole at six simultaneous news conferences around the world

Attached: 580b585b2edbce24c47b29f6.png (384x313, 39K)

>added color bars to the UI
>updated color bars to display scientific symbols
>merged a patch containing actual functional code (which someone else contributed)

Attached: deadpan.jpg (90x128, 5K)

its not about devs, its about bullshit media only praising the girl and completely ignoring other devs only cause they are male

if that's not sexism I dont know what is

euronews.com/2019/04/11/black-hole-image-meet-the-woman-who-played-a-key-role-in-the-breakthrough-thecube
news.yahoo.com/katie-bouman-woman-behind-image-of-black-hole-213336184.html
fox59.com/2019/04/11/that-image-of-a-black-hole-you-saw-everywhere-this-29-year-old-indiana-woman-made-it-possible/
washingtonpost.com/science/2019/04/10/see-black-hole-first-time-images-event-horizon-telescope/
news.com.au/technology/science/space/what-weve-learned-and-the-mysteries-that-remain-after-black-hole-photo/news-story/e953f43dbf9f7330e4b5e63d2718b614
cnn.com/2019/04/10/us/katie-bouman-mit-black-hole-algorithm-sci-trnd/index.html
>inb4 only hemmorheuters is news

Jow Forums is being baited into trolling this girl which will help build the "brave woman saves science and battles mysognists" narrative the media is pushing. I am basically a mysoginist and not even I'm offended by this story, obvious bait.