When will we create catgirls?

CRISPR is here already, can't be that hard to isolate the cat ear gene and mix it in?

Attached: 1537525975564.jpg (1367x2048, 392K)

That's a boy isn't it

i hope so

Could probably do a lot of fun things were it not for trash whining over what Skygrandpa would think.

I can't even convince these assholes it's a net good to eliminate genetic disorders because it's "god's will".

all boys should look like that

It was never about catgirls, it's catBOYS.

Yeah let's just play with genetic code and gene splicing, nothing could go wrong, I mean it's basically the same thing as breeding dogs lol stupid skyking worshippers. It's not like this is going to backfire and create a dystopia worse than anything we've ever seen before.

Or Jews will choose to make EVERYONE niggers that have cat ears and feminine features.

Now time for the age-old question: If it was up to (You), would the cat ears be vestigial or the other way around?

Attached: 1554538405642.png (594x667, 359K)

Obviously the cat ear has to be movable

Attached: 1533261517906.jpg (2288x1080, 1.86M)

>horrific dystopia where the wealthy are not only the only ones able to enjoy life and live as humans are supposed to live
>they also literally become a separate species that is perfect
>IQ beyond what any natural human can achieve
>absolute minimum height of the smallest women is 6'4
>no genetic diseases
>no cancer
>perfect genetic immunity to all known diseases
>the other 99.98% of humanity is left to rot or outright forced to receive genetic modifications that will make their offspring dumber, more docile, weaker, smaller, more prone to disease and significantly reduced lifespan

future's looking reeeal bright

Attached: 1534709965207.jpg (365x473, 66K)

>>absolute minimum height of the smallest women is 6'4
>the rich having taste this shit

That's the height of their wives, not their engineered domestic catgirls.

see there's a reason skygrandpa despises selfish degeneracy

don't forget the tail

Attached: catgirl_domestication.png (3000x3000, 747K)

It makes sense because all the men will be 6'8+

Typically taller people are more intelligent so I wouldn't be surprised if making the perfect modified race made everyone taller.

>Typically taller people are more intelligent

Attached: 1530002035094.png (328x163, 52K)

einstein was a manlet
he was tall as Charlie Chaplin(5'5") standing next to him

You don't want to put literal cat ears on people. You want to put huge hyper-idealized cat ears on people.

Leopard ears are where it's at.

Was that before or after becoming a bag of jello?

Elf ears are better.

Attached: Marine stationed in Okinawa.jpg (1024x745, 331K)

Get your girlfriend tp wear cat ears and a tail, isn't that good enough?

Red Rising

yeah but tall men have smal pp

you mean because it prevents the common man from murdering the global elites despite the fact that they outnumber them a million to one.

>filename
fabricated and sex with the same sex
absolutely out of regs

reminder the ancients used to have tall shaming
we should bring it back

Attached: talebTallshaming.png (620x544, 46K)

In ideal world that'd be true, sad thing is we're not living in ideal world and it would be very quickly misused and who knows for what consequences. In a way I want it to happen, because what this world truly need is nuclear wipe and restart.

Will she have two ears or only cat ears?

sweetie there ain't such a thing as cat ear genes. First of all there are genes changing the shape, secondly there are genes shaping the skin in general. Creating furry skin only on the ears does not require copy-paste, it requires completely re-engineering the DNA with prior knowledge of the results, something we cannot do yet. sorry!

Asian males don't exist. The whole race is females.

Tell'em, nasty lanklets

why? are you an asian or you are just an insecure chubby american?

>t. Asari

hypothetically in the scenario where the world hits the fan and there is severe food shortages being short means you need less food, thus higher chance of survival
raw strength is not always the most beneficial, a liger could never survive in the wild it requires too much food

Attached: 1531339170017.jpg (960x640, 108K)

just get your gf to dress up for you

this, genetic modification is pretty overkill for something like this

based truthposter

>1,85m
>14,5cm, 16cm is bone pressing to the maximum

asking the real questions

If the cosplay is true to the source, it is

CRISPR was here for decades you underage /sci/-fag

I'm 5'1', 105lbs, male yet more attractive to men than the average female.
pretty sure we need to breed people for a purpose similarly to domestic animals to achieve this result more often.
If I can donate my DNA to a project that could bring this about, I will do so happily.

Attached: 1554310662194.jpg (711x711, 255K)

>If I can donate my DNA to a project that could bring this about, I will do so happily.
Just outfuck the guys in your community, if your genes are really that appealing, they will prevail.

I watched that anime, real comfy.
But right after watching it I ran out of my apartment due to fire alarm and got locked out (homeless) for 2 days, and all the warm feelings from that show left
thanks for reading blog post

there is literally nothing wrong with having two ear canals.

Try to make it all the way to 2036. That's when the very first companion android will be unveiled to the entire World by the Hitachi corporation. Start saving up around 10-15K USD for an entry-level model.

Even if we could and we did it right now, you'll be in your 50s by the time you are able to have sex with one. And I doubt you could convince a hot 18 year old cat girl to have sex with you at that age.

pics or didnt happen

t. dick loving faggot

I'm so glad this fucker died before seeing the first picture of a black hole being published. I hope he burns in hell.

there is no kill like overkill

>convince

>!
SENKO SAN YAY!

Attached: c11690bf8ef72aef5d290bc9e66f9347.jpg (740x760, 67K)

Who is skygrandpa?

I am sorry fedora tipper but these days you will have to deal with some fat female sperging about sexualization and objectification of wamen's bodies, christfags have lost a long time ago.

>can't be that hard to isolate the cat ear gene and mix it in?
Because it's still disgusting 3DPD afterwards. No amount of cat genes can fix 3DPD.

>not wanting a comfort catgirl/boy to sex anytime.
lmao

"gf"

Well or boyfriend or whoever. I just said gf because OP talked about catgirls

there's no cat ear gene.
We don't even know how to make a cut limb to regrow, you're asking about actually designing new body parts.
It's theoretically possible, of course, but decades away. Regrowing limbs will come first, as it's much simpler because we can observe the regrowing process in other animals + the code to grow the part is already there

Reminder that talll shaming is a remnant of degenerate overpopulated societies where manlet bugmen were more likely to survive famines.

there is no shame on being more fuel efficient, or in outliving the fuck out of lanklets dropping of heart attacks and strokes.
im sorry that the lack of blood pressure to supply your neocortex with oxygen has clearly stunted your intellectual development

Lol. No. Taller people do die earlier tho

> there is no shame on being more fuel efficient
"fuel efficient". That's your excuse for being a midget.
I mean, are you also so poor, you can't afford food, too?

Do cat girls hace two sets of ears, or are the sides of their heads smooth? I think they would really weird without hair or with their hair pulled up.

do not underestimate the humble ant

Probably never. We will never reach the point where we can just only have cat ears and tails and eyes etc.
They would always be some furry shit at best.

>Measuring him whilst sitting down
Lmao fucking manlet cope.

we have the technology

All you fucking homos talking about catboys are proof of why this is a degenerate concept.

You fucking trannies were the WORST thing to happen to Jow Forums and that's saying something

Are you upset because you cute enough to be a cat boy

Attached: dsad.png (407x407, 225K)

feeling insecure buddy?

cute

Some dog backwards

Was this supposed to sound bad? It just sounds like evolution to me. With progress, some get left behind. This is human history, and in fact the history of life.

That's what money is for.

I'm not interested in CRISPR modifying babies. That's boring. Will I be able to modify myself?

That's not even on the radar right now

Then I'm not interested. I wanna swap my body parts like a customizable video game character.