I’m an atheist debate me faggots

I’m an atheist debate me faggots

Attached: nazi pepe tea.jpg (224x224, 8K)

Test

If God isn't real why can't you prove he doesn't exist? Well? WELL?

>christians: 1
>atheists: 0

Something can't come form nothing.
There is really no room for debate bon this one.

This post was created with zero intelligence

if god exists, then he can create a stone even he couldn't lift it. But if he does, he's not almighty god, if he can lift it, then he can't create stone like that, which again, he's not almighty god.
Therefore, god can not be.

christians: 0
atheists: 1

Atheist BTFO

Attached: aaaa.png (276x183, 7K)

But God came from nothing of course

Wrong board faggot

No

Nocturnal emissions.
Checkmate atheists

fuck off

Attached: DMBRqFvVwAAOjdq.jpg large.jpg (2048x706, 309K)

why can't atheists define atheism

Attached: 1537553131079.png (1022x581, 362K)

this is Jow Forums. get fucking away with your politics

It is an absence of a belief system, it is not hard to define at all.

>Just make the universe you God
Well then don't pretend you don't believe in anything then. Say you are a nature worshiper and worship the earth.
Its litteraly what most polytheists believed, but even they realised that there is something behind that, see hiduists for example thell you that you and the gods all reality is just a dream of Brhama

if god doesn't exist how come I'm so sexy?
>atheists: 0
>christians: 1

>Well then don't pretend you don't believe in anything then
I don't believe in a god or follow any theist movement. Obviously I believe in something.
I don't worship nature, but I believe trees are real.

>276z183
ants BTFO

I’m an AI debate me atheist

I'm sure that's a great comfort to the trees, who will continue to exist whether you believe in them or not.

That is not atheism is it tho.
The "something" is normally what people call God so they can talk about it and understand it better.

You are a CIA nigger trying to the people from this board into atheist, fuck off

It's not necessarily the absence of a belief system, just the absence of belief in any sort of god or deity. For example, It's possible to believe in the existence of spiritual or immaterial things and still be considered an atheist.

If Jimmy cracks corn and no one cares, why does he keep doing it?

No, I think there is a big difference.
Let's stick with the "I believe trees are real" statement, hopefully we can all agree on that.
I can see and feel trees, if I doubted they existed, I could go see one.
Something like photosynthesis is a bit more questionable. I think it is a good explanation of how the system works, but it is not really something I think about and if it turned out it was wrong, I would go "huh" and probably accept the new explanation if I found it more reasonable.
I don't think a christian would change their mind if a muslim came and said their true god was called Allan and told some pedo to kill a bunch of people, nor would a muslim change their mind.
I don't really care if you believe a god is watching everything you do, cares deeply wether you believe in him but doesn't interfere with our lives in any way other than that. If it gets you through some tough times, good for you.

Does a set of all sets contain itself?

I think he meant the absence of a particular belief system (a belief in god), not the absence of all belief systems (which would be nihilism or whatever).

It literally doesn't matter. Fedora tippers are fags because they take a question that never needed to be asked and use it to wallow in their pseud circlejerks based on a front of mere "rationalism."
Human beings are animals just like the rest of them. Our greatest failures as a species have been from hubris and thinking we know everything because we could use Ben Shappiro tier FACTS and LOGIC to meme on the CHRISTKEKS. This is what led to the fall of the Roman empire, and is the root of all Marxist ideology, the ultimate cancer on our societies.
You are not some fucking (((enlightened))) supergenius for pointing out how rationally nonsensical various depictions of god are in many cultures, you're just a poseur little twat.
God is dead and we killed him, and regardless of whether or not God really exists in any form is moot, it is still a terrible fucking thing because as Cormac McCarthy illustrates in his masterwork, Blood Meridian, a godless people devolves into their most primordial state, a race dedicated to the glory of senseless violence.

Attached: libtard.png (562x878, 489K)

Based and TempleOSpilled

Based Carl

Attached: images.png (591x519, 23K)

So basically of you can't touch it it's not real?
Even in science you have to take some things only on fate.
And + the new pussyfing why to look at religion that if it helps you you are fine.
Religion is all about finding logos(the natural order, it has tons of definitions )
Well once you go up to God it's up theology and debate. And people convers form one religion to another all the time.
But that is a different topick.

Nocturnal emissions are from lascivious thoughts during waking hours that incur the production of cowper's fluid, or from the vesicles being so overworked that production of fluid has been increased in expectancy of release. Masturbation and sexual excesses are what caused the problem in the first place.

Attached: good.jpg (592x431, 109K)

Personally I like the ancient aliens interpretation of gods. They were just aliens that visited our planet and we misinterpreted them as gods. As far as whether a real God exists, it's possible but not as we envision it today. It isn't some bearded old guy sitting on a cloud.

Nah