Tech Youtubers

Whos your favorite? My fave is pic related cos he has such a nice clean setup

wish i had his $13,000 mac desu even tho im a windowsfag

Attached: hey what is up guys emkaybeeachedee here.jpg (1200x800, 119K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EJAVJZbpUPg
youtube.com/channel/UCX_t3BvnQtS5IHzto_y7tbw/videos
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>relying on YouTubers to tell you what to buy instead of doing own independent research

Oh nononononono AHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAH

Attached: 1555015656731.jpg (413x395, 115K)

>Tech nigger

Attached: images.jpg (168x300, 7K)

yeah you should do your own independent research where you read articles that other people put together. or better yet you should buy every product in that product class and compare them all against themselves and decide for yourself instead of watching a YouTuber.

linus tech tips. he invented linux, based

>he invented linux

kek

Attached: buds laughin.jpg (582x406, 36K)

I hate that negro

mom i said NIGGER on the internet!

>nice face
>clean setup
>nice camera
>tall
>seething voice
>actually a nice guy
>diversity points
>not a soiboi
>no beard
>no open mouth after showing a product

he has too many good points that is almost impossible to not like him.

Go back to plebbit you fucking subhuman monkey nigger

hes also not too biased against most things when reviewing

i mean he mostly uses apple products but thats just because he likes them, not cos hes gettin apple bux

Attached: happenin!.png (330x375, 148K)

It’s because he’s a gay nigger

op here, just posting to say i hate this canadian fuck, he is stupid and i hate his voice and his fucking hair

his thumbnails are also shit

Attached: dumb fucking canuck.jpg (1280x720, 64K)

Michael Fisher is good. Dave2D is ok. MKBHD is literally a clown and has no journalistic integrity. Austin Evans doesn’t belong behind a camera or microphone.

His gf is white btw

this man is a dumb cunt that's paid for by corporations to shill garbage. he's a corporate prostitute that presents his well thrashed out and prolapsing anus to anyone with a product to flog.

My favourite is LinusTechTips, the inventor of Linus

there is absolutely nothing wrong about being gay

>and his fucking hair
He doesn't have any, he is bald

Ain't no one but my man Flossy Carter when we talking the YouTube tech game.

based and BMWpilled

He been in the phone game for a long time.

Attached: oldskoolfloss.jpg (1063x1063, 234K)

>(((white)))

FTFY

Im not this eurocuck but I just ran into a channel named 'High Hrothgar' cause I was looking for stuff on libreboot. youtube.com/watch?v=EJAVJZbpUPg
Not a fan of the homage to (((Luke Smith))) but the NEET struggle is real with this dude.

For me it's ya boy Flossy Carter & White shoes

I want to punch the guy that says "Hey guys this is autism"

He should review sony phones though

I like MKBHD but I'm 100% convinced he's a paid OnePlus shill. I've always suspected, but after this video last month I'm sure.
It was completely unnecessary, he said nothing he haven't said 100 times before (Pixel 3 sucks but best camera, 6T fast but average camera, unless Gcam). It feels he just made it to fill his "OP shill quota"
Also 6T phone of the year? fuck off. Galaxy s9+/Note was better at literally everything.

And I'm not hating on OnePlus, I have 6T and it's great

Attached: Screenshot_268.jpg (1855x1027, 326K)

cope

there is if your black and gay

None because I don't need someone to read a spec list for me and their opinions are worthless.
exactly like tech (((journalists))) have zero legitimacy in saying if a product is good or not.
give me some youtubers with phd in CS, physics or maths and talk about under the hood stuff, you know, the REAL tech).

LiveOverflow's capture the flag videos are decent. I'm also a big fan of Bisqwit.

Rhinofeed sadly he stopped uploading

>give me some youtubers with phd in CS, physics or maths and talk about under the hood stuff, you know, the REAL tech).

I've been thinking of doing this for a long time now. I've done EE and have programmed in C/C++ and ASM. I've even written some benchmarks for CPUs and GPUs. But I want to remain anonymous while doing so and am shit at speaking.

Wat do?

what do we think of this goy?

>youtube.com/channel/UCX_t3BvnQtS5IHzto_y7tbw/videos

Attached: ct.png (776x223, 97K)

You could partner up with someone and write the scripts.

Hey guys, MKBHD here with...

a phone I just stole from some punk ass white hipster boy. So to preface this story I was with my main ho the other day, we was at the likka sto' when out of the corner of my eye I see some punk ass white hipster college boi walking with his brand new phone. I followed him for a bit and "accidentally" bumped into him. I used my white presenting voice to "disarm" him, so to say. He went from scared to engage to calm, as if in his mind, once he heard my white voice, he reassured himself: Ah, this is one of the GOOD ones. You know, the proper white presenting uncle tom niggas. I will be ok.

Anyway. After him and I got acclimated to the situation. I socked him full force. He went down. Cold. I jacked his phone and his laptop which I will be reviewing after the phone I got here.

Anyway, here's the LG V20. It looks pretty dope if you ignore the scuff marks it got from being dropped.

I hate writing and am probably too autistic to work with someone.

bigclivedotcom
gadgetuk164
vwestlife
techmoan

opinions?

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 71K)

Based and redpilled

that's wrong

entertaining and informative

>Bisqwit
He's creating a terminal emulator at the moment.

Fuck off

literally a trustfund baby token nigger that reads labels and sells them as reviews.

>
>yeah you should do your own independent research where you read articles that other people put together. or better yet you should buy every product in that product class and compare them all against themselves and decide for yourself instead of watching a YouTuber.

Don't forget that having other people go trough the work of doing research, highlight what is important and how each product is different, wasting time testing every feature of a product is just plain stupid.

I like his business analysis. I jump to the same conclusions as him after reading a few articles, but for those that can't into reading, he is really spot on.

did somebody say linux ?

Attached: linus_torvard.jpg (2960x1440, 1.17M)

literally a failed abortion

based german it economy guy

this guy was the mastermind behind linux. Linus is just a pretty face

>t.self hating fatfuck

You like him because you're a cuck.

He is ok and less cringy than other channels, but I think some of his analysis is a bit obvious.

>watching niggers reviewing tech

>partner
Well, then there isn't much you can do except working on some of those skills.
You can make videos like binging with babish, only showing your hands or even just a screen recording, but you still have to speak.

asfaik he isn't german but lives in germany

I like Dave Lee

His voice coupled with his clean color schemes really soothe my autism.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-13 (9) End of Year Q A - YouTube.png (1280x720, 1.25M)

fuck off nigger

would listen to him narrating my boring life

It irritates me how he and tech bigger are so fucking illiterate on the topics they try to cover. Marques talks 99% of the time about fucking phone cameras and this fucker keeps saying bullshit about "tactile feel". The time they "reviewed" the Sennheiser HD820s had me boiling in rage.

UFD Tech. They filled the void left from the Tek Syndicate death

Bigclive

"Here we see user sitting in front of his computer for the sixth consecutive hour, now this is not something I would recommend for everyone but it does has some advantages as well as significant drawbacks."

The first time I had ever heard of this guy was from Will Smith's mouth on the youtube rewind fiasco.

Get you someone who looks at you like Bill Gates looks at Marques Brownlee

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-13 (9) Talking Tech Saving the World with Bill Gates - YouTube.jpg (2084x1103, 274K)

it's ok to be gay, it's not ok to be tranny, thought

you just described how a good salesman is. The only difference is that he is dark skinned and hot.

What did he mean by this?

Attached: 2018MKBHDijustine.jpg (1213x720, 241K)

Why can't you just read the spec sheets? Is that too difficult? because it's not on youtube?

Presentation is nice but his opinions are shit and his facts are often questionable.

Does reading the spec sheet of a new cpu tells the whole story? Why would something more complex, that combines both hardware and software be any different?

emacs grandpa

Attached: 212744.png (1079x886, 812K)

op here, thats actually a really interesting idea.
IMO, the tech youtubers most of us are talking about are more for people like me who like looking at clean setups and expensive phones, so thats a lot more niche and specific, but still a cool idea for sure.

He's Hungarian

Trannies are based. Black people are not.

t. Gay nigger lover

marques brownlee inspires me to clean my room

I wonder who wrote that....

no, actually I like educated men than can speak without having to show their open mouth like they want drink cum.

Also, the tech nigger is hot.

Attached: teksynd.jpg (854x480, 66K)

Jim's Review Room, but Springloft Studio for the more dedicated audio reviews.

But what about your penis?

>watching technigger
kek'd at your sad life.

This fucker just copy pastes any """"leaks"""" from internet and slaps some stock footage of thing he's talking about and calls it content. Fucking garbage.

That girl is so fucking retarded I don't understand how people watch her. She is an apple shill and knows NOTHING about tech and yet is considered a tech tuber. Fucking disgusting.

Kai Hendry, Druaga1 and ITTFami are fun.

>saying a man is hot makes you gay

kek, what a closet faggot you are, user

If you’re a guy it does, faggot.

Because her and her sister are cute so it makes it slightly less autistic to watch, and also
>tfw no autistic itoddler gf

man i really miss that 2013 period for this guy

>a woman cannot say a woman is hot
>a man cannot say a man is hot

you gay, son?

Good luck reading spec sheets on headphones. Or cpus. Or gpus. Doy you think a spec sheets is the End-of-all-problems you fucking retard?

You'Re Assuming, because he's black, he steals smartphones. That's pretty racist, man. It's Not cool.

You’re a flaming fag. Go suck on a nigger dick.

Black people are naturally inclined to steal. It’s inherent in their genetic makeup.

Is this the guy that got sold a lemon Tesla and then didn't want them to just give him a new car because he unironically gave his base trim Model S a name he referred to it by and then got it totaled by sitting in a semi's blind spot because he just leaves it on autopilot and watches videos like a retard? Dude should just stick to riding stolen bikes.

That doesn't automatically make him a smartphone thief, and you know that. Much less considering that he has plenty of money to have whatever he wants.
I understand that you've wanted to make a little racist joke to try to fit in 4chin, but there are better ways my dear newfaggot. Try Jow Forums next time :)