Imagine paying for an operating system that shows you ads in your start menu...

imagine paying for an operating system that shows you ads in your start menu, and charges a yearly subscription for solitaire. anybody who uses such an operating system is a cuck

Attached: fig-a-10-10.png (972x689, 351K)

8.1 doesn't have this problem.

LTSC doesn't have this problem.

macOS doesn't have this problem.

Imagine not having unlicensed windows

Get-AppxPackage | Remove-AppxPackage doesn't have this problem.

Imagine not disabling all that the moment you install and enjoy a superb modern OS experience

The problem isn’t so much that you’re being shown adverts, as much as microshit think its okay to do so.
At this point I lose all trust in the operating system.

Classic shell still works with the latest stable version

Honestly, it works pretty well but that ad shit and auto installing candy crush is really fucking cancer.
I paid 5 yurops for a stolen key so no regrets, but no idea why they put all that cancer in it.

They could've done a clean windows version and sell that for a good amount of cash.
It would've sold I'm sure cause there is a solid OS underneath all the shit.

oh well shutup10 and win10privacy remove most of the cancer

I prefer this one
Get-AppxPackage -AllUsers | where-object {$_.name -notlike "*Microsoft.VP9VideoExtensions*"} | where-object {$_.name -notlike "*Microsoft.WindowsCalculator*"} | where-object {$_.name -notlike "*Microsoft.WebMediaExtensions*"} | Remove-AppxPackage

after 1809 if you do a fresh install you won't have hw accel for h264 and vp9 if you remove these two shitty apps (+ calculator)

Attached: Capture.png (401x151, 3K)

*right click*
*unpin*
Solved your problem and now you have an operating system that works without having to know how it works. Some people don't have the time to learn the ins and outs of an OS just to play steam games and write word docs.

I'd rather be a cuck than a dirty starving communist that uses Linux

>paying for Windows
Either get it through your university's MS hook-up or just use HWIDGEN

It's only $230 for a pro license, worth it Tbh.

Attached: dsk copy.jpg (5757x2153, 2.11M)

>there is a solid OS underneath all the shit
there really isn't, there's a mediocre OS supported by every program under the sun. that's the selling point

What Microsoft is showing I wouldn’t even classify as an ad, it’s more akin to preinstalled apps on a phone but unlike most phones you can at least uninstall the stupid candy crush and shit without fuss
If MS was showing stuff like you would see on a traditional web ad then that would be a story

>imagine paying for an operating system that shows you removable ads in your start menu, and charges a yearly optional subscription for solitaire.

Fixed your post dumbass

Attached: 53306938_2246547218998482_7470049593581895680_n.jpg (360x360, 7K)

>imagine paying for an operating system
I don't know this feel.

They removed that restriction on Solitaire on Win10

MacBook Pro with Retina Display doesn’t have this problem

I'm so sad people like you exist, now everything is fucked up

Attached: imagine.png (148x142, 19K)