How do we know Linux isn't just a Jow Forums conspiracy via obfuscated virtual machine installs...

How do we know Linux isn't just a Jow Forums conspiracy via obfuscated virtual machine installs? How don't we know that those neofetch threads aren't just doctored virtual machine instances? Who in their right mind would actually use Linux as a host OS, after all.. This is the only rational conclusion.

Attached: Untitled.png (911x654, 323K)

lmao if they were using vms then you would see the vmcard in the GPU spot
all of them just buy throwaway thinkpads off ebay for $25 and then rice distros on them, and never touch them again until they go to shill in desktop threads

This

this is why you see everyone in desktop threads running linux on 6+ year old thinkpads with 1366x768 res, because no one in their right minds would install Linux on their $2000 daily driver.

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-04-13 14-09-30.png (1640x1106, 224K)

>GTX 1180

You can run Extreme Tux Racer on Integrated Graphics you retard. Linux has no games.

No man, I use Linux and that gpu for machine learning to generate perfect replicas of your mom to have sex with. :o)

>being this much of a seething poorfag winfag

Attached: yobajet.jpg (604x330, 73K)

Are you sure my friend.

Attached: 234524.png (1920x1080, 1.12M)

Gtx 1180 doesnt exist lol

>1G idle
so this is the power of ubuntu?

It's a rtx 2080. Linux doesn't know what to call it yet.

2/3 of that is Firefox

Imagine being such a fearful and paranoid wintoddler that you have to perform this level of mental gymnastics to rationalize your continued consumption of absolute dog shit made by pajeets. Just fucking imagine.

Yes, you loser. A chinese cartoon forum that fights over literally anything is secretly orchestrating a grand conspiracy to get you to install an operating system that doesn't cost anything.

Attached: 1528197340740.gif (463x698, 204K)

>the only use for a GPU is /v/edditor shit
What's it like not having two IQ points to rub together?

Hey, I am not a loser. You have idea any how many conspiracies turn out to be true? Do you have any idea to the lengths to which Stallman would go to promote GNU/Linux? Sure, he said this place is right wing and full of inane comments, but he wants mindshare. Don't underestimate him. He would gladly start a campaign of fake virtual machines on Windows host operating systems to promote his Nazi free software ideology.

>that doesn't cost anything
Bullshit. Do you have any idea how much time people spend trying to make Linux simply work and function? Linux doesn't cost anything if your time is worthless.

>Hey, I am not a loser.
If you say this, chances are you're a loser.

>Stallman (a Jew)
>Nazi free software ideology
You're a retard and a loser.

If your time was actually valuable, you wouldn't be using 25 years of cobbled together DOS leftovers and stolen ideas held together by string. And you sure as shit wouldn't be posting here. Don't act like you're special.

Attached: cia_nigger.jpg (852x1024, 123K)

Linux looks very interesting, even if some of the screen colours and menu options appear to be a little out of the ordinary.
But you are missing a vital point, a point which takes some experience and depth of knowledge in the field of computers. You see, when a computer boots up, it needs to load various drivers and then load various services. This happens long before the operating system and other applications are available.

Linux is a marvellous operating system in its own right, and even comes in several different flavours. However, as good as these flavours are, they first need Microsoft Windows to load the services prior to use.

In Linux, the open office might be the default for editing your wordfiles, and you might prefer ubuntu brown over the grassy knoll of the windows desktop, but mark my words young man - without the windows drivers sitting below the visible surface, allowing the linus to talk to the hardware, it is without worth.

And so, by choosing your linux as an alternative to windows on the desktop, you still need a windows licence to run this operating system through the windows drivers to talk to the hardware. Linux is only a code, it cannot perform the low level function.

My point being, young man, that unless you intend to pirate and steal the Windows drivers and services, how is using the linux going to save money ? Well ? It seems that no linux fan can ever provide a straight answer to that question !

May as well just stay legal, run the Windows drivers, and run Office on the desktop instead of the linus.

nice try pajeet

FUck off nigger tripfag

>idle
>Firefox running
Stop being a retard.

>If your time was actually valuable, you wouldn't be using 25 years of cobbled together DOS leftovers and stolen ideas held together by string.
You just described linux perfectly.

Gnome eats ram

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-04-13 20-12-42.png (1366x768, 124K)

>Intel skylake
>Nvidia
>Niggerbuntu

>using Linux at all
We’ve moved on to OpenBSD you dumb tranny.

I had to ssh in, but it's still enough to call you a retard.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-04-13 at 9.15.16 PM.png (1136x648, 291K)

>KDE uses less RAM than Gnome guise, I swear. Just install KDE please.

lol, poor, misunderstood, fat-ass, made a funny and the Jow Forumstards didn't get it.

>running screenfetch as root

Attached: tard.jpg (960x960, 111K)

fuck off, user

this flatshit garbage is so irritating. Why do you want your whole OS to look like discord?

Attached: Windows-95.jpg (800x600, 171K)

>I'm a blind retard who had my eyes eaten by my mom's fat ass, I swear. Just give me (you)s please.

>Linux has no games.
are you writing from 2002?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-14 ProtonDB Gaming reports for Linux using Proton and Steam Play.png (790x318, 51K)

flat is elegant, it is objectively the most aesthetic