People claiming that they like thinkpad keyboards for their feel are lying to themselves

even the shittiest mechanical keyboards feel x10 better than them. you use them because they're DURABLE, not because they have decent specs or keyboards or screens.

Attached: esketit2.jpg (1240x1456, 160K)

I like the thinkpad keyboard because of its layout
I like that my thinkpad is durable
I like the screen on my thinkpad

Attached: 793CA9EA-D2CE-4218-9716-36912428A085.jpg (775x500, 56K)

thinkpad screens are notoriously shit, even the "decent" replacements are garbage compared to cheap monitors. the layout is an upside

ThinkPad keyboards are mediocre, yes. But that's only when you compare them to real keyboards. They're barely better than a decent rubber dome. But try comparing them to FagBook keyboards and other chicklet shit that comes in laptops now. They have no travel and break easily. ThinkPad keyboards are the best laptop keyboards.

Attached: bait43.jpg (436x432, 23K)

exactly.

maybe i’ve Just used shit screens my whole life but the x200 tablet screen looks perfectly fine to me.

probably u using shit screens. like, they're useable, but they are bad compared to most other monitors and let's say an (((apple))) screen.

Anything that isn't MX blues suck

The keyboard is actually better in newer thinkpads compared to older ones. The classic keyboard used to feel very mushy, the new one is crisp and tactile.

I like my x201 because it's durable.
I like my x201 because the keyboard is much better than other notebooks.

Attached: tpgf4.jpg (960x1280, 118K)

>3dpd shit

Attached: 443.jpg (378x378, 74K)

Does it have a penis? pls respond, asking for a friend

Attached: 1551980706845.jpg (480x552, 22K)

Out of three assembled keyboard and two pads, and a collection of like 30+ batches of switches, I can actually confidently say that the classic thinkpad keyboard is amazing. The tactility is just right, it feels good, it's silent and bottoming out is soft and cushioned, only downside is that being a rubber some it's inevitably slightly mushy. However, I've used other rubber domes - the fullsize office keyboard types - and they don't fucking compare, your average office rubber some has no tactility and feels like mashed potatoes compares to the classic thinkpad keyboard.
The older macbook scissor keyboards (the ones before the current ultra-thin ones), though slightly better than most office rubber domes, are still less tactile, and have noticeably less travel (also, ew chiclet).

Not sure.

Attached: 1539777010574.jpg (750x1000, 77K)

I'm pretty sure the answer is no, unfortunately.

Imagine the smell

stop posting my pics itt

Mooar
(It must have a penis.)

No penis, just bear.

Attached: 1539516708279.jpg (960x1280, 96K)

>Apple faggot defending his shit tier keyboards
Just admit it Apple fag.

This.