>uses mac
>has created the very first blackhole image all by herself

>you
>30+ yo kissless virgin
>uses linux
>greatest accomplishment is creating an extension for a chinese cartoon forum
>still lives with parents

Explain yourself, Jow Forums.

Attached: katiebouman.jpg (1285x1062, 795K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cnbc.com/2019/04/12/katie-bouman-the-29-year-old-woman-behind-first-ever-black-hole-image.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>>you
+ yo kissless virgin
>>uses linux
>>greatest accomplishment is creating an extension for a chinese cartoon forum
>>still lives with parents
what the fuck

(((minority)))

Attached: 1491256959461.jpg (300x360, 26K)

>created the very first blackhole image
no she didnt you retarded kike

>minority
????

sounds like projection

>t. virgin shill

Literally all articles are saying that she made it you retard. Are you blind?
cnbc.com/2019/04/12/katie-bouman-the-29-year-old-woman-behind-first-ever-black-hole-image.html

reminder

Attached: 1554996367075.png (1528x3874, 1.8M)

Yeah the MSM likes to lie about stuff, they're only saying that because she is a jewish woman
the guy who wrote 90% of the code wasnt mention anywhere
>t. fat roastie

>minority
>has created the very first blackhole image all by herself

Both proven lies that even she will admit to be lies, you sorry incel. You'll never, ever get to fuck her.

Attached: pepeblackholegirlhands.jpg (1000x1008, 134K)

>defend woman
>y-you only want to fuck her!!!
You're the incel.

Are you still kissless if your mother has kissed you? Asking for a friend.

Only kisses from a sexual partner count.

reminder

Attached: scrot 2019-04-14 um 12.12.54.png (1166x322, 89K)

She doesn't need your protection incel.

>68,000

wow you're both a white knight and a beta orbiter
2 in 1, who would have thought

You're protecting media outlets, not her, because you're obsessed with her little black hole. Have sex.

Why do you project? You're the one white knighting and beta orbiting her like a motherfucker. Thank god you won't end up with her, because if she did something you wouldn't like you would actually rape her.

>>greatest accomplishment is creating an extension for a chinese cartoon forum
Lol, how did you know?

Of course she doesn't, I know for a fact that she can defend herself from you incels without the help of anyone, but that doesn't mean I can't defend her when she's not even here to defend herself.

When will we address Jewish female privilege?

BOTH Katie and Andrew have stated that neither should get the sole credit for the project, and that all 40 people on it deserve equal credit. She was an easy cherry pick because she's a (not unattractive) young woman who's the main voice behind the project and has presented about it in public multiple times

You dont even know what white knighting and beta orbiting is
inb4 seethe some more beta orbiting incel

Mayhem?

Attached: mayhem_reallife_pic.jpg (929x693, 81K)

You're the one bowing down to that jewish woman

Yeah he got me too. It's not purely for this site though.

Attached: 1530498475467.jpg (720x833, 27K)

She cute

Attached: 1553673843219.jpg (196x250, 8K)

Not him but you don't seem to know what beta orbiting is either. It doesn't fit in the context you used it.

First post in this thread for me, but does "model files" mean earlier versions? Isn't github smart enough to only count changed lines? So if you edit one line in a 1000 line file, you're only counted for one instead of 1000? That would mean that he did write 850,000 lines even if the last version only has 68,000 total.

I just find it so strange that such a small percentage of the population finds themselves positioned as such a large percentage of billionaires, bureaucrats, politicians, journalists, publishers, and hollywood producers. Weird how such a small percentage of the population could hold so much influence as minorities and how much tax payer money is spent funneling resources to their illegitimate state. I don't know guys, it's a little fishy.

>First post in this thread for me
Sure, incel.

Right. I can "write" over a million lines of code just by checking in my node_modules.

I was asking a question which has nothing to do with sex, but I do have a girlfriend. You have one too, right?

Mirrors were a mistake

Its because they're more intelligent than other races
Like how blacks are less intelligent than other races

>this idiot thinks that the code is the hard part
absolute retard

Jokes on you, I do have a degree and a jo-

>it's not in the list

nevermind it checks out

I don't know what all your opinions are, but there is a lot of overlap between anti-jew and anti-black, which I've always found funny. If a group of people is largely in poverty and violence, it's because of their intrinsic characteristics. If a group of people is largely in wealth and power, it's conspiracy.

>trusting journalists ever

you are an idiot
iq =/= intelligence

Yeah take a look at yourself fat cunt

>white girl
>minority

okay.

who said anything about iq?

she is jewish

There is no contradiction between hating niggers and Jews. Neither belong in European nations.

{{{Kate Bouman}}}

>born: 1989-1990
How the fuck are we supposed to take this seriously if they can't even tell us her actual birth date?

good thing all the jews and niggers are in america then and not europe

There's no inherent contradiction, no. But their reasons for hating both are often contradictory, as I outlined in my post.

What about all the euros in other continents? also europe is made up, it's afroeurasia

>What about all the euros in other continents?
They should leave too.

I want to h*ld h*nds with her, kiss her, marry her and have intercourse with her in the missionary position for the sole purpose of recreation.

>the guy who wrote 90% of the code
people like you make me hate feminism a little less

I'm 26, live alone, have had many sexes, use Windows, and have done a lot more for the society we live in than her.
Try again.

I bet the babies will be handsome

Attached: 1492904682472.jpg (634x968, 95K)

So you are a fat feminist after all
who would have thought

>900k lines of code for a simple picture assembly algorithm
Jow Forums unironically believes this? Are you guys fucking retarded or what?

Attached: 1490308941955.jpg (542x540, 17K)