Anybody like using their phone without a case?

I just like using it without one, Its not even about "muh aesthetics." I genuinely like the feel of the actual device and not when it's under a plastic case. I know the phone will break easier if I drop it but I am not clumsy enough for that to happen anyway. I usually buy warranty as well.

Attached: 1535142756457.jpg (897x767, 53K)

I prefer my case. The phone's body is just too slippery for me to like holding.

Yup, I don't get the appeal of buying an expensive fashion accessory then burying it under a few inches of rubber.

I have this for my S8 because the glass shit is slippery.

Attached: 1_1024x1024_1a888cbd-4f97-487d-9b86-ff4b0b1022c2_1600x.jpg (794x794, 84K)

fuck cases

Naked phones = the best phones

I hate the feeling of my premium several hundred dollar device getting ruined by a $20 case. I haven’t had issues with dropping my phone either.

Why would I put a case on something so beautiful?

Attached: xiaomi.jpg (1500x1000, 197K)

I don't use a case at all, just a TG foil.
Sony Z5 has a great cooling system, the case would just ruin it.

Attached: sony_xperia_z5.jpg (2400x1498, 386K)

drooling over that keyboard

Attached: 1555151217561.gif (480x270, 1.61M)

It is very comfy.
I just wish it came in black. I'm tempted to try plasti-dipping the case. I'm not convinced the finish would be any good.

Some kind of dye would likely work best but I'm not butchering old hardware just for my vanity.

Attached: DSC01054.jpg (2440x1627, 424K)

I got an S8 active for this reason. I tend to be very clumsy with my phones, but over 5 years the only thing that's happened is a cracked camera on a Galaxy S5. I've been incredibly lucky.

My S8 Active has a few scratches on the screen, though most were because fingernails while scrolling.

Nice setup

It blocks the 3.5mm jack. I use a screen cover and a magnet card holder with a elastic strap. I don't know why more people don't have them. Holding your phone in your palm gets uncomfortable pretty quickly

Attached: strap.jpg (380x380, 16K)

It just feels better without any protection. There's a higher risk of something going wrong but whatever

This pic made me kek

Absolutely love my Og Mix but damn is that thing slippery, now I have a collection of five different cases even bought the Love Mei one except you can't hear shit on phone calls with it. Tried using my own tempered glass protector and could hear calls again but it would still crack the corners of the protector so was mostly useless

Especially the dumb ass minions cases I see girls and little kids use.

Mines a 2S and that ceramic back is slippy AF. I'm constantly polishing it to get rid of fingerprints too.

mi mix 2s owner here without case its waaay too smooth, cant grip it well and it falls off of tables a lot

I used to be able to set my Sony Z5c down on the corner of my bathtub whilst taking a shit but this thing regularly slides in. I've go to use the camera bulge to sort of hook over the edge and stop it sliding around.

If I drop my phone I get one free replacement a year. So I can't imagine needing an actual case do you actually buy your phone out of contract? Seems like a scam from telco's to avoid giving out replacements.

Depends on the carrier. I remember my uncle used to have the LG G2 back in the day and it broke but because he paid for the warranty through his carrier he got a free replacement. However because the store didn't have any G2s they were obligated to give him the LG G3 which at the time costed as much as the G2 he got when it was new.

This

I worry about the ceramic back. My old HTC one M8 was invincible, but my Mix 2s feels much more prone to breaking.

A new back costs £30 and I've got a heat gun to get it swapped over.