Just uninstalled this slow laggy garbage that doesn't have any support and reinstalled Windows 10 LTSC and everything...

Just uninstalled this slow laggy garbage that doesn't have any support and reinstalled Windows 10 LTSC and everything is working great and responsive again. I thought Linux was suppose to work on weaker hardware but even lightweight DEs like MATE have stuttering and screen tearing because of shit driver support.

Using Linux as a daily driver is not worth the trouble. Just use The Windows Subsystem for Linux (WSL) if you want to write bash scripts which is the only good thing about Linux to begin with.

The Year of the Linux Desktop is never happening. There is a reason why freetards have less than 2% of the market share since the past 2 decades.

Attached: nautilus-in-ubuntu-18.04.jpg (1280x752, 112K)

>I'm too retarded to use the thing properly
>therefore the thing is bad
install gentoo

MATE and GNOME are not lightweight you fucking idiot.
>screen tearing because of shit driver support.
Screen tearing has nothing to do with drivers unless you're on noVidya and haven't enabled proprietary drivers.

Who makes these threads over and over

Yeah, I'm glad you're using a set-up you're comfortable with but why are you telling people not to use Linux when it wasn't in your use case in the first place?

>tearing because of shit driver support
You have to set up your drivers correctly. I use Arch with proprietary nvidia driver and have no problems with it.

>The Windows Subsystem for Linux
It's absolutely useless, because Windows has shitty file hierarchy, and there's not too much tools in subsystem. Yes, we can install them, but it's GUI application, you're not able to run it.

Anyway, what to use is fully depends on your tasks. Most frequently linux is using by programmers as desktop or as different kind of server

This but unironically

Winduz's users

You obviously ran it on Hyper-V you mega retard.

Linux is not just better because of the command line, it's better because it's literally free from windows. And if you don't like uh amazon, install debian.

Gnome, Cinnamon, Mate, budgie
It's the same shit

Xfce for life)

>laggy garbage
Mom! He fell for the ubuntu meme again.

Hey, i want to install linux but i don't want to uninstall windows but i heard double booting may cause some problems, aside from doing a virtual vox what can i do? Is it possible to run linux on a pendrive? should i get an small harddrive and install it there and disconnect my windows hard drive when i want to use Linux? im retarded sorry.

>Not using Debian + xfce or openbox
>Using this frankendebian turd with GNOME
You did this to yourself.

+1 for this. Doesn't even need an expansion.

The stutter will only go away when Wayland is ready, and that will take some years because a lot of shit still doesn't run on wayland.

What's with the recent Microsoft paid shills raiding Jow Forums?

>daily driver

This expression triggers me beyond reason. Fucking piece of shit.

Dunno. I just run minimal debian, install xorg and then i3 and that is it. I installed xorg and i3 because I'm programming cg related stuffs on debian + to be able to read pdfs. If not for that, minimal debian would be enough. I fucking hate DEs.

>lightweight DEs like MATE
kek

You could use a pen drive but a hard drive will make life easier. I am also retarded and fucked up a dual boot in the past. You might want to try different distros so having an external drive is recommended