How come this guy manages the los angeles clippers so well, but can't manage microsoft

How come this guy manages the los angeles clippers so well, but can't manage microsoft

Attached: clippers.png (750x563, 278K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VBiUE2d2Lsw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Slave owner genes

why have there been so many ballmer threads in the last week? do you have a thing for dominating bald men or you're a sad icuck? hard to tell.

He's a Jew, he knows how to manipulate blacks for his own financial gain.

Came here to post something similar. Remember kids, the majority of slave owners in the Confederacy/South were kosher.

Microsoft's greatest operating system was launched when he was running things, just look at Microsoft now with that pajeet Nutella in charge, it's going down the shitter, spying everywhere, updates forced down your throat like diarrhea being expelled off of his ass on the designated shitting street, the os deletes your files randomly when it feels like it, etc.

Attached: 1456628888180.png (2000x2000, 1.15M)

DEVELOPERS

DEVELOPERS

I had a dream last night of sleuthing a shady factory. I was pretending to be a temp I think. I slid by a line and an employee told me how the line operates. "da conveyor belt go left to right", Leslie Kong said. I tried to leave but not before Ballmer himself rang the break alarm and gave a pep talk on " industry spies". I got out of there fast thru a emergency exit, then my friends shot at me.

I just played the VersaLife level in Deus Ex so I see why I had a dream like that.

Attached: bb3.png (480x508, 263K)

Reminder that Ballmer
>threatened to personally kill Google
>called Steve Jobs a "hippie faggot" to his face (allegedly)
>led Microsoft during the development and release of Windows XP and Windows 7, two of the greatest versions of Windows
>throws chairs at nu-male cucks before firing them for not saying Bing enthusiastically enough
>is very high energy (DEVELOPERS DEVELOPERS DEVELOPERS)
Jow Forumsnutards hate him because muh proprietary. Seems better to me than the Nutella poojeet currently running Microsoft.

Attached: SAB.png (1366x768, 1.45M)

source for this claim?

based af

lol clippers fucking suck

i would only believe in ballmer if he advertised how in c# you can create black skinhead 4

> >led Microsoft during the development and release of Windows XP and Windows 7
And Windows 8?

xp and 7 remained relevant long after their release
although 8 and vista bombed, you could just install the previous version of windows which worked fine
nu-microsoft will be putting an end to that once windows 10 is the only operating system they support

He was running on coattails, those teams or the members and leaders of those teams were in place for a decade.

Implying 8 and 8.1 was bad as pajeet and jews claimt. It was all a psyop to remove Ballmer. Its not like hes perfexct or anything. But he is at least much better than Nutella.
Regarding windows8&8.1,
In fact with KB2919355 windows 8.1 is more secure and faster than 7.

> although 8 and vista bombed, you could just install the previous version of windows
You're missing the point. Ballmer didn't have any sort of "vision" which led to the development of the best MS operating systems, like that pasta tries to claim.

Managing 50 people that toss a ball back and forth is as hard as managing a megacorporation that makes thousands of different extremely complicated software/hardware components

Microsoft is a big company.

For you.

>An nba team is 50 people tossing a ball around
classic Jow Forums retardation

Windows has been prism'd since prism.
You just weren't aware of it back then.

Because he don't know a shit about technology.

I like how you refrain mentioning Vista.

Vista had a lot of improvements over XP

Vista had only a poor start (it improved later on), but so did XP - just Internet wasn't as accessible back then so you didn't get as much echo-chamber shitting on it as you did with Vista

>the majority of slave owners in the Confederacy/South were kosher
So it's safe for the jews to eat them!

>How come this guy manages the los angeles clippers so well, but can't manage microsoft
Steve Ballmer always had a nack for gambling.

Don't follow NBA, but maybe he quit the coke and bathsalts?

I don't remember xp using hdd for 15 minutes after I start my computer. Or eating up 40% ram when idle.
>inb4 b-b-but it gets better after 200 patches

That's because jews continued to sell shit spec machines that barely ran xp let alone vista. The latter is responsible for noticeable bump in hardware specs.

>I don't remember xp using hdd for 15 minutes after I start my computer. Or eating up 40% ram when idle.
have you ever installed xp on a Pentium II 300MHz with 64MB SDRAM and a 5900RPM ATA-66 hard drive?

He managers microsoft for cloud bussiness and get billons in patents on android makers.

This config is outdated even for win 98.

because these are the creme
youtube.com/watch?v=VBiUE2d2Lsw

>Bing bing Charlie say it

This is the face of a modern genius. Fuck balmer

Attached: Yoshua-Bengio-2018-e1547992133705-577x400.jpg (577x400, 32K)

This feels like scientology videos.

Attached: bill.png (1280x623, 697K)

This is about the gist of it. There's no such thing as a disruptive new thing in basketball that will permanently destroy the team as there is in business. In basketball, the current meme is small ball where all the players chuck three-point shots. If a team missed the bandwagon on that, assuming halfway non-horrible management, they'll suck for 3 or 4 seaons and be able to recover through the draft and free agency. The NBA is a collective and will not drive a team to disappear just because it has the wrong type of personnel for a new era.

In business, if you're like a Kodak and totally pooh-poohed a new thing like digital photography, a newcomer (of which there are essentially none in the NBA without approval from all the other teams), the new things eats your lunch and you're potentially screwed if you have no other sources of lunch money (which is true of Kodak because their incredibly incompetent management spun out Eastman Chemicals). In the case of Microsoft, Ballmer didn't know what the next product would be and neither did most other companies. As a result, Microsoft totally lost out on hundreds of billions of dollars of revenue and tens of billions of dollars of profit when it blew the smart phone and tablet markets.

There are no new products in basketball. It's just basketball with occasional cosmetic changes.

Sports are rigged.

Pink Zhrek orc can manage Stone age hand to ball sporting games well? I imagine so.

Remember, he's the one that made Windows 7.
Nutella is responsible for 8 and 10.

Ballmer just greatly overestimated the normies and thought they'd realize why the modern smartphone is a terrible mistake.
Of course they didn't.

t. assmad laker fag

[citation needed]

manipulate millionaire blacks? your cope is showing wagie...