Windows 10 released an update - it slows down your computer

tivi.fi/uutiset/tv/ed6ae245-bc70-4aa4-98fd-33e469c751b3

Now Windows 10 machines start up slower than ever before. New update made a startup more secure but now its very slow.

It may boot several minutes on powerful computers.

Some computers boot normally but opening up an explorer window (not internet explorer but reguler file explorer) may take an minutes.

Attached: critical process part deux.jpg (1600x900, 92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/kevinmurnane/2019/04/14/windows-10-is-doing-a-great-job-persuading-people-to-switch-to-a-different-operating-system/
forbes.com/sites/jasonevangelho/2019/03/15/linux-gaming-usability-and-performance-across-9-distros-introduction/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This describes every windows update

Yeah bullshit. My start up is still sub 1 minute.

>link is in Finnish
go away finfag

>not putting pc to sleep

>using win10

>not installing gentoo

>this is considered 'fast' for winngers

Attached: unattended-laptops-will-be-upgraded-to-windows-10.jpg (734x681, 136K)

discover the secret world of linux gaming with steam and lutris

>not doing that in [current year] shiggydiggybipbopboopitydoo

Attached: 1555300525190.jpg (1280x720, 74K)

kill yourself mongol subhuman

not unix/unix like = bad upgrades
only "upgrade" path windows has is reinstalling

That happens if you boot windows 10 on legacy BIOS, on UEFI with secure boot enabled it's just fine.

>Explore all these shit games no one wants to play while we ignore support for any worthwhile game from the last 20 years but guys loonix gaming is totally great cause we got Silverâ„¢ Rated AAA Games from 3 years ago running!

>Just "own" the bad publicity haha

Yes Sir,
We are to be the thinking of this. Based Micro$hit.
Pleased to be the needfulness.
Pajeet.
>When Pajeet finds a new computer... SHIT in it.

Attached: dump.jpg (187x250, 4K)

>Caring for AAA games on PC
Nice bait

My startup from cold boot is 6 seconds. Fuck you you fucking idiot. All services running, instantly usable.

haven't restarted my laptop in months, who the fuck cares

forbes.com/sites/kevinmurnane/2019/04/14/windows-10-is-doing-a-great-job-persuading-people-to-switch-to-a-different-operating-system/

I'm a slowpoke so, plenty out there for me to still play.

I've been delaying Windows Update for like 5 or 6 months now by just rescheduling it for a week+ later each time

They'll never catch me

wpd lets you disable them forever

DEVEEEELOOOOPEEEEERRSS

>no linux
GAY

I have a legit windows though, not sure I've ever sailed the seas for a Windows copy. Is it fairly easy or still problematic with licensing issues?
At the moment I've been avoiding restarts otherwise it'll update, my system uptime is running around 130 days

Attached: Capture.png (272x85, 2K)

>booting

WPD is just and application that lets you turn windows bullshit off and disable updates not a new version of windows like ltsc
But yes it is easy the top result on tpb is legit and fine

Damn, it's like I made the right choice with LTSC.

Yeah the only downside of the article, but I've seen one guy on Forbes constantly make articles on linux. So that's something right?
forbes.com/sites/jasonevangelho/2019/03/15/linux-gaming-usability-and-performance-across-9-distros-introduction/

Oh my bad, I thought it was a separate Windows version. I hadn't even heard of it, sounds useful. Windows Privacy Dashboard, right?
Thanks for both.

Yep Windows privacy dashboards the name

>Windows defender
Glad the first thing I do on a Windows 10 Install is disable that shit trough group policy

my bios takes longer than that nigga

(u)

Attached: dont need anything else.png (1565x455, 190K)