Is working at Google really a dream as it is made out to be?

Is working at Google really a dream as it is made out to be?

Attached: main-qimg-0e4fc77b9c36b89a73773609b6352dce.jpg (1631x1063, 321K)

sure, if you're a faggot

Only if you want to start making videos on YT about 'a day in the life of a google SE', 'why I left Google' and faggot shit like that

cuckmobile

Moot works at Google and now he has a boyfriend

If the company makes it out to be a dream than 99.99% of the time it's actually a nightmare. Corporations use "fun" offices as a way to disguise shitty working conditions

i'm moots boyfriend
AMA

(p.s. he's always bottom ;)

Bumping for distopian google employee stories.

>ywn top moot while wearing qt thigh highs
I didn't know I wanted this

If you drink the kool aid

Epic

I don't think google has terrible working conditions as such, even if working with computers is usually a grind.

>working for a botnet farm
>a dream

It means "if you can allow yourself to get into the hype and mentality"

If you are a minority, yes

>not being able to afford rent so you live in a van is a dream

Not Google cuck but don't work at Amazon either. They offset the fact that you're wasting your life mailing buttwipes and cat food to people by paying half decently.

Vanlyfe is cool. I get 70 ping.

I worked for Google. As far as big companies go it was alright. I was in a satellite office rather than the main campus, so I got all the fringe benefits (free gym, free food, etc) without being trapped in their campus since I was actually in the city. The hours were very flexible as well.
The negatives were that work was meaningless, bureaucracy was crazy high, and they have a very aggressive non compete for non California employees. Some people were weirdly into the culture/cult stuff but most people were just engineers who knew they had relatively cushy jobs.
I would be open to working for them again in a different department in the distant future, but I would be very cautious about doing so.
The feel is closer to working at Microsoft than it is to working at a startup.

fpbp

Google has just introduced a "Non-Heterosexual Zone" policy because 98% of its workforce voted they feel threatened by "toxic masculinity".
I shit you not .. er google it.

No. Ask anyone that worked there. Read any interview by anyone that worked there. It's hell. You work there for a few years to get contacts and start your own company.

How do you enforce that?
Bring your boyfriend to work day?

This is how every google employee has described it to me, even recruiters.

They all say great things about the free perks but if you ask about the work their eyes glaze over.

You'll get reported if you enter the safe space and consequently fired and (optionally sexual) harassment charges pressed against you.

lol faggots, probably got bullied in school, stupid nerds

That girl is draped in denim.

Yes but they don't know me. I could appear straight, but fuck guys. I could be straight and lie about being bi.

Imagine being okay with this

I don't understand the appeal of Google and most big companies. They have insane interview bullshit but then I have heard you might just end up as some moleperson who sits back and does boring maintenance bullshit like maintain the GMail login form or something. What is the point of all those dynamic programming trivia questions if you are basically a code janny? The other thing that would suck at Google specifically would be how they throw out most of their products extremely fast. Imagine spending 2 years building another worthless email app that gets shut down in a year.

Doesn't matter. Some offices are literally a worse pseudo surveillance state than the fucking DDR was. Also by now you should know that facts don't matter and feeling are a valid argument. Truth is this all means nothing right now but my comment will probably become reality sooner or later.

People work at Google to get enough contacts in the industry to start their own company. No one that isn't insane works at Google and co long term. And why do you think they hire so many people? They have an insane burnout rate. They all burn through personnel like crazy.

>Be straight male
>Get reported for going into rainbow zone
>They say one more time and I'll be fired.
>Go out that night and marry a guy.
>Walk into rainbow zone.
>Get fired for being in safe space
>Take them to court for descrimination. Tell court you got fired cause of your sexuality.

>Live a long happy life with your husband.

Marrying a guy is okay with me but going into the rainbow zone is pretty gay desu

How can you not go into it? They repurposed the only breakroom with a Kurieg Coffee maker into their safe space.

I can't drink coffee without getting stomach problems but I still can't accept that. So when do we declare war? Or do we just marry?

We must protest! Every break room should be a safe space from safe spaces. If they want gays so much we'll give it to them! Let's fuck on top of the fridge to show how inclusive we are! It's a gay space after all. They brought sexualities into the work place! We will take it to the logical conclusion.

>They all burn through personnel like crazy.

Yes.
The average Google employee works there for like 8 months.

Well we'll certainly include some dicks in some asses that's for sure. And we should fuck in the fridge so when someone wants to get their soi latte they can't cause we're fucking on top of it.

But why though?

Is it really down to 8 months now? Holy shit last time I checked it was a year on average. Fucking hell.

>but if you ask about the work their eyes glaze over
I think that is when the mandatory brain implants take over.

Why do people work there to get contacts or why do they burn through people?
As for the burning through people, horrid office conditions, horrid levels of bureaucracy, a very hostile environment from what I heard, shit work, and so on. Ever worked in a big company fucked by it's own bureaucracy with tons of infighting in the office? Multiply that by 10 and you'll be at Googles level.

Dont you just love how big programming companies. Like google and Bethesda have "stress casualties"

Still can't get over that.
>be tech or gaming company
>employees are under so much stress that they regularly lock themselves in empty offices to cry for hours on end
>burn through employees like crazy
>employees develop legit PTSD, depression etc
>use military jargon to describe people that cracked under stress and now can't work anymore
Just the absolute fucking state of this entire industry. And yet people still scream communist when someone even thinks about unionising. To an extent I feel like they get what they deserve, but I still feel fucking disgusted by the companies.

>working
>dream

Attached: serveimage.jpg (494x468, 37K)

honestly OP, do you really think it would be a "dream" to have to work and hang out with daily, onions liberal faggots like in your OP pic?

fuck no.

not only would you have to deal with and be around these people day in, day out, but you would also have to tow the party line of airhead liberalism or lose your job.

I bet those guys are doing all the actual pedaling and the women are just keeping their feet on the pedals so no one notices.
Of course, the guys all understand this but they're too beta to call those sluts out on it.

Attached: 67924385.jpg (884x574, 78K)

Unless you work there making 200k$/yr as a diversity officer, you're gonna get burned out in no time if you are an actual engineer.
Bonus nightmare points if you work in SF bay.

No I work for a small company very low bureaucracy.

I googled that and nothing came up. Are you bammulzing me?

I do the same. I exclusively work for those after big companies and their bullshit ruined my mental health. Never go into big companies like these no matter how much they offer you, it's not worth your mental health. And I am (sadly) not alone with this. There are waaaay too many people that are talking about this and even more that don't talk about it out of fear of retribution by these companies.
tl;dr fuck big companies

Yes but how? Why?

How and why what?

off course, your anime waifu would actually be pedaling unlike those women!

I'm glad you understand buddy!

Attached: 92873462643.gif (582x540, 1.53M)

What was your role?

for tech slaves, yes

I think it's actually like 14-18 months. I know amazon is like 16.

Irrational hatred of women is mental illness, not to mention worship of 2D women.

FIRST POST
BEST POST

Attached: 65413849151.jpg (600x550, 42K)

good meme, but you know I'm right

It's not a mental illness though, it can take on quite psychotic levels, but misogyny in and of itself is not a mental illness. And honestly I prefer people worshipping 2D girls over putting pussy on a pedestal like r9k.

Let's forget about worshipping 2D girls, which is degenerate and manchildren as fuck. Hating on women is understandable, but taken to far it shows that there is something wrong with you.

>but taken to far it shows that there is something wrong with you
And I don't disagree with you on that at all.

Did you just call my wife a filthy whore?

Attached: my_daughterslave_chino_is_so_cute.jpg (1024x576, 90K)

at least we agree now

Attached: 91d.jpg (540x562, 89K)

how the fuck does this happen to threads

Attached: Capture.png (1666x180, 133K)

Duck duck go? Anyone? Duck duck go? It's there. It's waiting for you. It's better. It's not google. Google the ones who find out everything about you. The ones tied up in the illuminati. The most evil corporation. The ones who want to replace humanity with AI. Just switch to duck duck go.

kek no, but google rule 34 + her name, she might have been sleeping arround a lot

I think it's about 3 years actually.

Not been here for long have you? Just a few more hours and we'll be in a full blown discussion about Hitlers military strategy.

Yea she's a fucking slut I tell you, though it's my fault as her father

Based shizzo shill rambling about fuckmego

kek

Google pays well. Also the fast that it's not easy to get in makes it a prestigious job, you can work pretty much anywhere after Google.

The interview questions simply show that you are a good programmer and not stupid. Someone who knows the algorithms, complexity, math and can show some quick thinking will perform better in any job, even if he is a bit overqualified.

We deeply hate women and jews here

hating jews is the duty of every man, but hating women? I don't get it just because they won't fuck you? Well that's kind of understandable actually.

In my case? Because they are vile creatures and not worth wasting my time on.

The hermit, just fucking one single female is worth it imo.

Why should I spend my valuable free time with people that depress me? Sex is overrated. Companionship is severely underrated. And most people, women or not, are just vile cunts.

most women are vile cunts indeed, but a gf feels fucking great, if she loves you

Never had that luck. My relationships have been pretty shitty at best and outright abusive at worst.
Having someone, no matter their gender, that actually gives a shit about you is fucking nice thought not gonna lie.

Relationships can be good or bad. I think noone would say no to his ideal version of a relationship, but I don't think it's very likelly to find.
I don't really hate women, although they tend to be superficial normies, consumers and play way more mind games than men. In a relationship you are generally way too close, all those faults really start annoying you unless you found your perfect match. It's really like Schopenhauer's porcupine analogy. I would not want to be that close to most men either, but my friends have no problem if we don't see each other for a month.

I feel you
no chance for a qt Jow Forums gf? One that likes networks and programming?

is it even possible for a woman to love you and not what you can provide

Attached: 11313.png (963x720, 602K)

>no chance for a qt Jow Forums gf?
You mean a trap gf(male)?
I'm in uni right now for a rather specific IT bachelors, start of our first semester we were 37 people, 4 women, end of first semester we were 19 people with 1 women, middle of the second semester there were 15 people with 0 women. There are literally no girls around here.
And I also have to agree with that user, I don't really hate women, it's just that I have made some bad experiences and most of them just seem very shallow.

No romantic love was propaganda created by the aristocracy during the feudal era and reinforced by society ever since.

>Google pays well.

For some roles.

> Also the fast that it's not easy to get in makes it a prestigious job,

Not really. What makes it prestigious is that lots of people want to work there. Google has top notch marketing because it's an ads company.

> you can work pretty much anywhere after Google.

Not really. With google on your resume it will be easier to get interviews yes, but it won't become any easier to actually pass them.

> The interview questions simply show that you are a good programmer and not stupid.

They don't. It's been proven that algorithmic puzzles don't demonstrate your actual programming skills, it shows that you're good at memorizing algorithmic puzzles and that's it.

> Someone who knows the algorithms, complexity, math and can show some quick thinking will perform better in any job, even if he is a bit overqualified.

Again, that's false. There is very little overlap between algorithmic puzzle solving and actual day-to-day programming tasks that a regular programmer has to deal with.

very rare, but possible

you are too young, get a gf to rock your world then leave you in missery like I did, still worth it

Been there done that. Also I am pretty old for uni due to losing some years to an injury. I am at an age where most people already have their masters.

if you've tried and you still think it's not for you that's understandable, but don't get too blackpilled on women by the internet hate machine

It is pretty silly to hire for L10 engineers when you mostly need lvl1-3 style thinking. Not everyone is going to be a google fellow

Attached: 1D4894F6-2B20-4F30-8501-A5AAA9C447EB.png (602x998, 48K)

You have to realize that interviews are not just competence tests but they're also competitions. The more candidates there are the higher the interview bar is because there is a limited positions available and too many people who want them.

I try not to get blackpilled. And I don't think I'm at risk. I like company. I love cuddling. I just don't like chasing people that don't seem very interested in a serious relationship you know?

If your dream is being a wagecuck then yes, it's a fucking job.