Don't you miss when phones had soul?

Attached: 1540-6[1].jpg (340x340, 15K)

it may be interesting or unique on the outside but the operating system was unusable. very laggy and unreliable. a friend of mine had to return this exact phone.

Flip phones had a lot of uniqueness to them, I miss that. Like you knew what phone each person had and in a pile could tell them apart, if need be.

I'm just baffled Microsoft managed to bungle Windows Phone on three separate relaunches of the brand and OS. How are you that terrible as a global corporation. I really liked the concept of Windows Phone. They did a sucky shitty job of it and allowed Botnoid and Applel to destroy them.

the pre-iOS7 / pre-stevejobsdeath was the best era for (i)phones. they were capable of so much functionality, stable and aesthetically pleasing.
the new flat design of everything is a post modern insult to software and technology. also, functionalities such as memory management have been taken out of modern phones because they are so obsessed with minimalism that they actually take out applications that help a user achieve minimalism that matters (having less background processes on your phone)
sorry if this post comes out making no sense im very drunk

I miss when phones were just phones and not a fashion accessory with 3128093 optical zoom cameras and shit battery life. That phone was absolutely horrid though even for it's time it was bad.

Yeah, I loved Windows Phone and Microsoft really fucked up with it, I'm still mad at them for that

Yes. HTC churns out the most bland shit now.

Attached: DSC01158.jpg (6000x4000, 2.24M)

Still use my Razr. Batteries getting hard to obtain now tho

Attached: Motorola_RAZR_V3i_03.jpg (2560x1920, 2.55M)

Attached: DSC00170.jpg (2000x3000, 1.86M)

Zune was great then they fucked up
Kin phone was zune the phone
Microsoft is a bunch of fuckups

Bet the floor is soaked when women walk by seeing you hipster that shit up in public

what model is that and does it have a good dac? good for music?

HTC S740, the Dac is completely average and the battery life is crap.

>technology
>soul
You're just a faggot.

u use it just for music or what.. looked cool for a backup phone but if its shit no point

Not him, but I actually do that too, I have an old Nokia just for music, better than those chink MP3 players that will break easily

It doesn't really get used, I picked it up cheap on ebay out of curiosity.

I don't need soul, I need more screen size.

I don't miss early smartphones, they were laggy as fuck

Does anyone then know a dumbphone that looks decent like this that does have an above average dac, like smartphone level or better. does it exist? i was thinking maybe a sony Ericson had some dumbphone walkman versions??

I don't give a fuck. How's your self esteem, beta orbiter?

Attached: hahahaha.gif (245x130, 1005K)

This thing oozes soul. How was/is it?