Why do you still browse Jow Forums?

Why do you still browse Jow Forums?

Attached: 1538104872162.jpg (400x393, 28K)

Good question. Really makes you think, hu?

Attached: 3432v4-3.png (450x608, 110K)

shitposting addiction
I've tried to stop but I end up taking it back out of my hosts file within a day.

I'm here mostly for the help found in dpt, but sometimes I post in shitty threads like this one

>help found in dpt

Attached: 1494561652226.jpg (605x586, 70K)

Gen-x'er here.

Got sick with with some neurological disease, had to abandon all my gen-x hobbies (offroading, dirtbikes, cycling, urban exploration...) and I ended here, in the gutters of the internet.

It's been 10 years now.

Attached: 1551894953184017923.jpg (1022x740, 132K)

host file your host file so you can't edit it

>neurological disease
>my greatest time sink is with sick people
>really makes think

Because I have no friends, and this is better than
zero interaction at all

I lurk here every now and then to see if I can find some actual discussion or info about new stuff going on. But it's becoming increasingly hard to find anything worthwhile in this /b/-tier sea of shit.

cuz I have no life and need to kill time
this board is practically useless, if you need information you'd find more and quicker on dedicated sites

Attached: get.png (679x586, 543K)

I enjoy the humor and linux memes that I don't find anywhere else.

i don't like brocial media and the gentrified web is a drag to use. lots of hostile design and psyoppy shit no hyperbole

I scan over the catalog once or twice per month
mostly active at IRC or other *Chans

Attached: these-mannequins-seem-to-be-enjoying-life-more-than-us-342746.png (610x833, 529K)

can't sleep, need to kill time and all the other boards are shit at 5am

I like to laugh at retards that can't use computers properly

that's why i am here. computer illiterates bring me much joy. they never learn a damn thing. what's worse are the people that think they know everything but they're exposed within a few posts as dribbling retards. it's great.

Because my country doesn't make it illegal and because I can

I come here to hang out in /dpt/ and see what other people are working on.

I've been to Jow Forums in general for 6+ years now, just because I think it can be amusing and interesting sometimes and it's nice to vent about things to people anonymously. Jow Forumsis a dogshit board, but the tech news can be cool. I mainly just go here to get a break from Jow Forums

To eat up time between when I'm busy so I don't have to be alone with my thoughts

TO BTFO ITODDLERS

Attached: 1555414475824.gif (540x304, 1.78M)

because i want to read/look at things that interest me sometimes (e.g. desktop thread, /dpt/) and reddit is full of trannies

Boomer mentality. I don't want to learn a new way of posting so I'm stuck here because I know how the fags around here behave and how to separate shit posts from real posts.

Echo "Google Bad"

Attached: 1539689593718.jpg (408x431, 12K)

I occasionally come here to shitpost and to shit all over larping consumers. And to call people glow in the dark consumers.

To shill suckless freely

because there are people here that know more about IT than me

because no gf

I didn't for a long time and then I had sex with my girlfriends little sister and it turns out she was fucking a lot of other people too. So that situation blew up quite nicely.

Now I'm in hermit mode in this shithole for awhile.

I'll leave you to your pathetic whining in a few weeks I guess. For now I need some stability.

Im browse on lynx
Is that consider?

Addiction. Tried quitting many times but within 1 week to 1 month I am back and setting up 4chanX again.
Can CIA niggers just shut this website down already?

Attached: 1538267307573.gif (400x400, 2.61M)

it makes me feel like a big man

Attached: jimbo.jpg (259x194, 11K)

poo in loo pajeet

Sometimes you find a decent thread.
Sometimes fanboy vs fanboy threads are somewhat entertaining.
Sometimes...

>help found in dpt
help in what? hormone recommendations? programming socks maybe?

I can browse it in public and /sci/ is slow.