What are your madvr settings for animu, Jow Forums?

what are your madvr settings for animu, Jow Forums?

Attached: Media_Player_Classic_logo.png (256x256, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=259188
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

POT PLAYER WITH OPENCODEC

gay cockwore furry hentai .mkv's never looked so good.

Vanilla

should I post mine?

sure

mpv with nothing

Attached: 1527592441220.jpg (766x5688, 1.53M)

What kind of inbred retard uses proprietary software to watch anime when mpv exists?

Not OP but I've been using PotPlayer on my new machine and it's been working fine, but I recenetly completely fucked it trying to get 3D videos to playback with my Nvidia 3D Vision setup. Now I can't even fullscreen it. I've been thinking of going back to MPC-HC again.

t. Buttmad Haasn
Madshi did it better

Fuck off

my nigga

I was using mpc-hc + madvr for years and thinking that nothing can be better than this for video playback.
Recently started using Plex (server installed on NAS and plex player beta MPV on PC)
madvr and mpc-hc is fucking history!

Attached: pms-icon-800x800.png (800x800, 46K)

Nice, so you subconsciously admit a preference to mpv since that's its backend. That's good

nice, thanks friend

Attached: anime girl monster.jpg (1024x922, 77K)

Here's my madvr settings OP:
- Uninstall MPC-HC
- Uninstall madvr
- Install mpv
- Open video with mpv

go back to writing your config. madVR + MPC-HC > mpv. I wasted too many hours on mpv for it to only give me a fraction of the image quality of MPC.

>mpv

Still not even GUI? Fuck off, I am not an alphatester for your buggy pet project.

>what are your madvr settings for animu

Neural network upscalers.

Do you have to configure that after installing?

>Still not even GUI?
PLEX

forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=259188

I went through this guide last night and finally set up some basic auto-load profiles. I need to add more for some oddball content but it was a big improvement from what I had been using.

What settings you can run depends on your GPU. I ended up with this:

Chroma: NGU anti-alias low-med (higher for 2160p since I'm not upscaling that)
Downscaling: SSIM 1D 100% + LL + AR + AB 100%
Doubling: NGU Sharp high for 720-1080p, Standard high for SD and off (Jinc) for 2160p. For further upscaling Jinc and downscaling settings.
Turned off image enhancements and was more conservative with artifact removal. Used the guide's examples at the bottom for 4K profiles.