If you use your credit/debit cards online you deserve to be target of identity theft

If you use your credit/debit cards online you deserve to be target of identity theft.

Attached: DBXdHdxVYAAn0v2.jpg (468x367, 26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

privacysos.org/blog/target-is-really-really-into-surveillance/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Meanwhile, OP couldn't even get his virginity stolen if he tried

Attached: 12391823123.jpg (1462x1462, 189K)

holy fuck user I'm triggered

top kek

>If you use your credit/debit cards online you deserve to be target of identity theft.
my time is important so I don't feel like going to a store to buy something when I can press a button and get it in my mailbox when I get home from work tomorrow. besides, online card fraud is a minor inconvenience at worst call your bank and tell them to reverse the charges and send you a new card and get on with the rest of your day.

Sounds like a total pain in the fucking ass when I can just not give away my personal identity to pajeets and chinks

You deserve to be a target of identity theft if you do your finance from your general computer and don't have a cheap hardwalled BSD-running Laptop which is only used for finance and finance alone.

>muh privacy
you're still getting data mined by facial recognition and by your bank. all your data is belong to us etcera. have fun wasting an hour driving to the store because you don't want amazon's database to list that you buy art supplies.

Who said I don't buy gift cards and buy anonymously user? who said I don't live walking distance from major shopping centers?

I'm not worried about somebody looking at my face. I just don't need Max Hax cashing checks out of my bank account thousands of miles away.

Get fucked

Have you ever shopped at target?

privacysos.org/blog/target-is-really-really-into-surveillance/

>privacysos.org/blog/target-is-really-really-into-surveillance/

No user, I was born yesterday

>haha lmao if you have cash on you then you deserve to get robbed
>t. commie nigger OP

>Who said I don't buy gift cards and buy anonymously user?
>he thinks uniquely issued gift cards that are associated with his debit card/the uniquely serialed cash he withdrew from his bank account by a machine is anonymous
fufufu
>Get fucked
buttmad, stop shopping at r33.buy-best-dildos.in and downloading sexy_saree.jpg.exe and you won't get hacked again

Keep spouting badboy you're growing up fast

Attached: michael-bay-gifs-11.gif (400x300, 1.53M)

/thread

OP answer this

I'm 31 dumbass my wife is deceased

get fucked lil boy

Debit cards? Yes
Credit cards just make sense and provide the best protections

Got him.

Attached: Kot GIFs _ Tenor.gif (350x300, 208K)

>my wife goes to another school

It must be easy to manually manage money when you have none.

>t. retard whos never had a credit card
Banks easily know if someone has stolen your credit card info and used it, they refund that shit like its nothing because they look at your history of buying shit among other things. Credit cards are good for using online, never use your debit card tho.