Grammarly. Yes, no, yes? Give me to scoop

Grammarly. Yes, no, yes? Give me to scoop.

Attached: unnamed.jpg (640x400, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

grammarly.com/privacy-policy#what-information-does-grammarly-collect-about-me
techbeacon.com/security/grammarly-leaks-everything-youve-ever-typed-service-everything
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Isnt this the same shit as msword spell check? what am i missing.

It's like the blue squiggles in Word, but for people who can't understand blue squiggles and need to do everything in their browser instead of on their local computer.

Grammar doesn't exist.

the wife uses Grammarly, she seems to like it well enough

Language tool is the superior, libre, option. It's been around longer too and works with vim.

how about learning how to write ya fucking retards

Grammar DON'T exist.

I would fail lots of classes and embaress myself a lot if not for this
Just like I misspelled embarrassed above

Grammar exists, she bakes amazing cookies whenever I visit.

/thread

Attached: 1546292481494.jpg (587x879, 50K)

>tfw Grammar don't exists anymore

Their addon is very fucking disturbing.

extreme resource hog. can/will make semantic errors like Firefox's spellcheck.

It's a massive spyware botnet. It records everything you type, every URL you visit, every comment you ever make (including the URL).

It's free because they sell your data.

Attached: 1550337387616.png (400x400, 43K)

hi luke

/thread

fucking this, why did it take this long for someone to point out it's botnet, the absolute state of Jow Forums

Attached: ShimmeringWeepyCrayfish-max-1mb.gif (200x200, 36K)

no

Wtf its a massive botnet you retard

because it's obvious and you both have retardation.

It intrudes when you don't want it to and it usually just gets in the way. also who the fuck cares about grammar anymore

Nothing will replace being literate on your own. You need to read.

when it's free, you are the product you mong

>Language tool
>Premium Upgrade
>Have to pay per month for an enterprise license to have it scan your full text instead of a limit number of letters
>Word needs a paid plugin

Attached: 1550262598023.jpg (701x728, 130K)

Yes, but some people need literary aides for learning difficulties such as dyslexia.

It's freemium fags
The free version is just to entice you into paying for manual review of shit

How many people do you think actually pay for it? Maybe 20-30% of users. 20-30% is not enough to run a business off of, why in the world wouldn't they make some sheckles off the free users? It's recording everything you type, you think they wouldn't take advantage of that? Naive

Yeah it works far better than any spellchecker, but the addoon is constantly trying to get you to buy their pro option.
Fuck em

>freemium
Nigger, WHO CARES?

They collect everything!

grammarly.com/privacy-policy#what-information-does-grammarly-collect-about-me

Plus they had a massive hole that leaked EVERYTHING to EVERYONE recently.

techbeacon.com/security/grammarly-leaks-everything-youve-ever-typed-service-everything

You know who uses Grammarly? TOTAL SHITHEADS.

Yes what part of "it's obvious, and you're retarded" was too hard to grasp?

totally misinterpreted what you were saying and now I feel like a retard, sorry user

Attached: 1491613723818.jpg (401x401, 28K)

grammarly is for people who didnt get a formal education in English and cant be bothered to ever learn it properly
its a service to save illiterates while requiring minimal effort from them

>I miss my grammar

Kill yourself retard

>americans need spell checking for ENGLISH, the easiest language anybody can fucking learn
I'd like to see them try to learn portuguese.

why would mispelt spanish be hard to spell?

the retarded rules. portuguese has a lot of overlapping, borderline autistic rules.

Sup zoomer

English has a lot of autistic rules too though, knowing the etymology of a word is the number one way to know how to spell it in my opinion since English has taken so many words from other languages
but im too much of a brainlet to bother with 27 conjugations for every verb in spanish so Im sure Portuguese is much harder

27? What the fuck?

is it free software? do you know what its doing with your data? of course, the answer is a resounding NO. why would you want to install something which actively spies on what you write.

Druide Antidote is a much better option, no botnet and no data gathering, have been around forever.

Gramarly is toddler tier in comparison of what it can do.

Keylogger

I moved across the country and never see my grammar :(