What does Jow Forums think of 3d printed guns?

what does Jow Forums think of 3d printed guns?

Attached: Cody_Wilson_BD_TT.jpg (850x570, 65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mass_shootings_in_the_United_States
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_society
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Must suck to live in a place where it's easier to get one of these than a real gun.

if it pissed jews/democrats off then I support it

a non-problem, heralded as the end-all of gun crime and a reason to tighten gun control legislature
it's easier to get a real gun than it is to make that garbage, and it's also comparatively easier to make guns using metal parts instead. If you wouldn't regulate milling machines over that, there's no reason to try and regulate 3d printers over this

their new CEO is so hot

Attached: dd.jpg (600x400, 110K)

People like you are why everybody hates Ameritards.

Ammunition is way way harder to obtain than most guns. Call me when we have 3D printable ammo.

Is that female(male)?

what do you think goes inside a 3d gun?

You just get the blueprints online and let your printer do the work

It's Tina Fey.

tina gay LMAO

garbage. rather use a 40€ pistol crossbow than using a """gun""" that explodes in my own hands.

no its paloma heindorff

palhomo heindork

Based and red pilled.

>stop hating kid mutilators goyim!

You jews are so disgusting its unreal

It's cool if people use it responsibly.

>come and take it
man. these 2nd amendment people are delusional

dubs

Attached: 1555445035414.jpg (298x312, 14K)

>let your printer
3D printers are expensive, and good ones go well into the quadruple digits range.

A Four Winds shotgun is literally four piece of metal you can get at Home Depot, a primer, some primary explosive, and some shrapnel; all together, assuming you buy a store bought shotgun shell, this costs less than $50. Australian Bikers sell completely homemade functional fully automatic rifles for less than $300 a piece.

It's a neat idea that deserves everyone who isn't a retard's support, but frankly there are far cheaper ways of making guns without the Feds knowing.

>Pistol Crossbow
>Mad Max, 80s Apocalypse aesthetic
>cheap and easy to replace

>3D Printed gun
>cheap feeling, not not cheap to make
>made by a libertarian that fucks kids

Why would the feds know what you print on your printer? also im guessing you can make a lot more sophisticated weapons with a 3d printer that a tube that throws shrapnel.

>>stop hating kid mutilators goyim!
3D printed guns only mutilate whoever tries to use them as weapons. All they do is reinforce the liberal onions notion that guns are inherently volatile.
If you live in the US, quality firearms are cheap and easy to find. Why fumble with a 3D printer just to LARP instead of using that money on something made by an actual gunsmith?

I live in Europe ans they maybe a good way to get a firearm.
The ammunition is the problem.

This.

We don't care what people think about us.

it's no difference to build your own gun, not even hard desu.
3d printed guns are shit though, they break fast. OP if you really want a gun go buy one or build it from scratch.

How do they reinforce the opinion that they are volatile anymore than a liberator pistol does?

They aren't just made for people in the us. I'd like to see a black powder version as well.

my nigga. bonus points if you use a crossbow rifle. my friend has one with 205lbs string power LMAO. you wouldnt believe how ridicolously powerful these shits are. we modded a standard 20 inch bolt by removing the tip and inserting a industrial file (triangular profile) into the bolt. god knows how many grain this is, maybe something like 5000 kek. it shoots through car doors and wooden doors like its butter. im 100% sure this bolt would fly directly through a human, even when wearing kevlar vests.

yup, this
Ammo is the main focus of owning a gun too. Id love to see idiots make gun powder in their basement.
Hell, you can make Crosbow arrows out of rocks or left over chunks from the printing machine

not delusional, just not a coward traitor to the republic like yourself.

people seem to forget about the stand off in Nevada and that not all tyranical governments that pose a threat to the American people are the federal government. We live in a country with multiple layers of government with legislative and judicial powers.

you're ignorant as well as a coward. you'd roll over and let your family die in a crisis, faggot.

>we don't care.
And here we thought you were just ignorantly oblivious.

i'll just buy a real gun, thanks

It's cute how dysfunctional people live in whatever dream world they can come up with to make them feel like they have the upper hand.

You're like a prepper. Living your entire life revolving around a scenario that will never happen because thinking about it makes you feel like a hero rather than a loser failing to cope.

And the saddest part is that the situation you fantasize about would not even be that particularly well suited to you. Great resistances to evil progress are not made by people like you. They're made by people living in the real world. At best you could become one of the followers that they're a little embarrassed to have.

>They aren't just made for people in the us.
You need a 3D printer to 3D print a gun, which renders its use as a "liberation" tool moot.

How? You realize people can print them and distribute them right?

Not viable
3d printing is expensive as fuck
These guns get fucked up after one shot
3d printed guns require metal anyways so why not make or get a real gun.

reactionary right is a disease

>3d printing is expensive

I have a refurbished unit that was 90 dollars and 1kg of pla was 14 dollars.

But there is something to be said for hardware store guns IF the person is capable.

>mutilates little kid
>hurr people who hate me have the problem!

Still you can get a crossbow for the same price that is actually descent. Also you still have the fact that 3d printed guns are fucking shit and blow up after one shot and the only way to stop this is to make the shot speed shit which ruins the purpose of a gun.
Also gunbroker you can get used pistols and revolvers for less than 100 usd. Also the hi point exists.

Don't really see it as useful outside of a one time assassination gun.

Who says I live my life around a scenario? I live a perfectly normal life, but I also have a stash of hidden AK-47's (legal) and thousands of rounds of ammunition.

These "scenarios" happen frequently (read the stories from survivors of the Balkan wars). Not just in other countries but they've happened in the USA before. Not even that long ago. They will happen again. The most likely scenario will be in the next pandemic like we had in the 1910's/20's which is something all the world leaders are expecting sooner than later.

You are a know nothing sub urbanite child.

please use your own countries equivalent to Jow Forums. Whenever a popular American website comes up it seems all kinds of Eurofags flock to it and preach their commie left wing faggotry that is destroying their own countries.

Making black powder is stupidly easy. It's literally just three powders mixed together. Making smokeless is too difficult to be practical and largely unnecessary since homemade guns are likely to be short range weapons anyway.

>fucked after one shot
No. The ones with 3d printed or resin barrels usually last a few rounds and the ones with hardware store tube barrels can fire dozens. Not too shabby considering that you are unlikely to ever need to fire it more than once (if the need ever arises).

why have a plastic toy when you can buy a real gun

Diseases aren't reactionary, dumbass. Immune systems are.

Then you may as well make disposable guns the old fashioned way. 3D printing is not at all cheap.

because it is an argument against gun control tyranny.

It's clear you've never shot a gun before lol. The plastic barrel on that stupid 3d gun isn't going to hold up for shit through heat, and will be super inaccurate. The chamber will probably give way and the whole thing will explode after 10 shots maximum.

I guarantee some Australian biker gun is way way more effective. Pretty much anything made of metal will be. The only slightly difficult part of making a real metal gun is the barrel/block.

I would bet that for the price of a good enough 3d printer and all the shit required to make one of these, you could make 15 submachine guns.

Attached: 61aKHIq.jpg (1280x854, 548K)

>the entire world is America
No.

>they asplode after one shot
No.
Look up the Washbear revolver.

The whole thing is more of a political statement than anything else, but the idea does have merit. Making guns from metal is seen as something that only a skilled craftsman can do. 3d printing is seen as something that anyone with a 3d printer can do.

M8 it's named after the FP-45 Liberator for a reason. The WW2 Liberator was only expected to survive a dozen shots but it was really only meant to be fired once so the user could steal a better gun.

>the price of a 3D printer
How much are you spending on tools and equipment? Where are you doing your welding if you live in an apartment?

>bro I could totally do everything with $5 worth of hand tools
Theoretically possible but it would be so time consuming that you might as well work a few extra hours to pay for power tools instead.

Dont get me wrong I think that 3d printed guns are a novel idea, but it's really more of a fun experiment at this point.

Even if it is supposed to be used like a liberator, a four winds shotgun or a homade pen-gun is probably more effective in that task.

If some poor-ass African fuck can make something like in my pic, imagine what a westerner with a nice shop/garage, tools, and high quality materials can do.

Attached: thumb_snszmxkzoxgzspaxsr5adc60d915def.jpg (520x350, 21K)

Most westerners do not have those tools though. Your average Yuro is living in a cramped apartment.

Bruh people are hand making this shit in the slums of africa, and your telling me I can't do this with some basic tools.

I guess I'm coming at this from the perspective of someone who has a decent tool collection, but even that should stop anyone. You can we with a fucking car battery if you really need to. Or just use rivets.

Attached: 17ddeebe40d622c4656156c6da3ec196-homemade-gun-apocalypse-gear.jpg (236x314, 15K)

Thing is you don't even need anything crazy when it comes to tools. Just enough to make some rivets, which are incredibly easy to make. Look at the last picture I posted, that thing is 85% hardware store fittings.

Attached: hangford-gun.jpg (1143x540, 110K)

you're retarded. all of the parts of that gun can be 3d printed for less than $2 filament is only like $20/kilo

>The whole thing is more of a political statement than anything else
That is my point, political statements can fail. Good intentions do not justify bad results. The 3D printing fad is dead for a reason, rapid prototyping was never meant for mass production.
>Making guns from metal is seen as something that only a skilled craftsman can do. 3d printing is seen as something that anyone with a 3d printer can do.
And that's somehow a bad thing? Modern mass-produced firearms ARE the products of skilled craftsman, it is why they are so safe and reliable. You will change more minds about guns by driving this point home than by circlejerking over toys that spew plastic shrapnel into your eyes.

some poeple are not into school shooting

Pic related

When someone with basic shop skills makes a gun

Attached: 928b1b8c38c3a67c77289cad8e75e02a_resized.jpg (522x350, 33K)

Some people are so scared and reactionary of everything the media blows out of proportion that they need big daddy government to shove them up his ass so they can feel safe.

Attached: 1554418507492.jpg (960x960, 57K)

Again: See the Washbear revolver. It's an 8 shot double action .22lr revolver with easily swappable cylinders and it's been around since fucking 2015. The only metal bit is a single nail. I am not saying that making a single shot weapon is super difficult. I am saying that 3D printing can be used to make more complex weaponry with less skill/effort involved.

>THEY ECKSPLODE!!
I have already refuted your shit.

>basic shop skills
Again: The whole idea is that you do not need to be skilled. You just need some equipment you can buy online.

As printing techniques improve, so too will these.

Remember, the lower receiver is the only thing that's considered a fire arm in the US. Everything else is just an accessory.

But for now, I'll stick with my 80% lowers, as I continue to watch this process mature.

based libtard

Attached: 1546793192330.jpg (1171x2000, 391K)

Yeah I get it, 3d printing guns is a cool idea. It's just not to the point were it is more viable than a homade diy gun.

These are not hard skills to learn, for a basic firearm I could teach someone how to do everything in a day. If African slum children can make working guns using dirt and hope, give me a couple days with you and you'll be making submachine guns.

It's easier to buy a gun illegally.

It will lead to more people having firearms that shouldn't. Most of the people that specifically print these things out are the same people that can't walk into a regular gun store and buy a glock (ie convicted felons).

But honestly gun control is a really complex topic that enshrines the civil liberties and security of the common folk. I don't know if outright banning these things would be the right©®™ thing to do.

Attached: michaelbaygifs11.gif (400x300, 1.53M)

Is it doable? Completely print everything including the bullets?

No, and ammo is arguably the most important and complex part

Not everybody lives in a country where you can just walk into a gun store and buy a weapon.
But even then it's easier to buy a gun illegally. Gun control is impossible to enforce.

>dude just find an expensive 3d printer instead of reading a pdf
the masses are saved

>I have already refuted your shit.
No, you haven't. Making a 3D printed gun not explode takes tremendously more time and effort than just crafting a makeshift gun from suitable (or at least significantly less unsuitable) parts. There is literally no practical application.
Yes, it offends liberals. I get it. But that doesn't make it not useless and retarded.

>Gun control is impossible to enforce.
Maybe you're right else places like detroit/cleveland wouldn't be a thing.

>namefag tripnigger
>apologetic behavior to gun control
Every time

> dont know if taking away peoples basic rights that they've had for a long time sans recently is a good idea

Woah really? You dont think?

I'm honestly on the fence about gun control. I understand it may be less effective than intended or completely useless but at the same time I don't want there to be a daily mass shootings.

You're right, Mohammed. School bombings are much more halal.

Youre brainwashed. Mass shootings are a statistical irrelevancy. Turn off the Talmud vision.

Black markets increase crime.

I never understood how leftys are smart about drugs and understand that continuing the drug war and creating a profitable black market is a bad idea, however somehow they think doing that same thing with guns, and creating a massive black market, is smart lol.

And in the US it would be a MASSIVE black market. Considering there are far more firearms than citizens.

Attached: bpexb2gq47x11.jpg (396x396, 30K)

i was on the fence until i bought an AK. now it is all so clear.

>"Using this definition, one study found that nearly one-third of the world's public mass shootings between 1966 and 2012 (90 of 292 incidents) occurred in the United States.[3][4]Using the same definition, Gun Violence Archive (external link) records 152 mass shootings in the United States between 1967 and May 2018, averaging eight fatalities per incident when the perpetrator's death is included.[5]

>The United States has had more mass shootings than any other country."

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mass_shootings_in_the_United_States

The us has over 300 million people genius. Look up how "mass shootings" factor in to overall gun crime.

Also look up demographic and racially separated crime stats to find the real problem. Not that you actually care though.

End gang culture. End the stigma about teaching kids to be knowledgeable about guns, and teach them. Knowledge and removing stigma is always the best path to a better society. Banning them out of fear, whether effective or not, is an ultimately lazy and simple solution to a complex problem.

My 14 year old youngest brother has his own handgun. This is possible because he hasn't been kept in the dark about guns his whole life and understands and respects them.

Attached: 544kRqn.png (500x750, 53K)

>all these fake pro-gun fags
Jow Forums here. You leftypol discord trannies would vote for anti-discrimination laws and state funded sex changes, and give up gun rights in an instant. Please don't insult the hobby and true patriots by pretending to be pro-gun. Thanks.

Attached: sugarmouthed3.1 (2).jpg (2140x2888, 1.67M)

Attached: Paloma.jpg (1280x720, 135K)

Psyops please leave

b&r

>I need a gun

Seek counseling, friend.

Attached: stop.gif (480x358, 1.14M)

The point is they still represent a huge problem in the US given how you'd expect more of this in places like mexico/brazil. "Race" is irrelevant since it's just a social construct and varies in definition from who you ask. Of course there are genetically attributes specific to groups of people from a certain bloodline and place of origin but it can't simply be traced to "race".

No they dont dipshit. Less than a percent of overall crime isnt a "huge problem" and we have literally over 300 million people

>race is irrelevent

I'm done responding to you you god damn brainless newfag tripnigger.

>look at skeleton
>oh that person is African
>HOW U KNOW ITS SOCIAL CONSTRUCT RACIST SHITLORD

Schizo discord tranny please leave

Attached: 1533096678867.png (1276x1170, 1.92M)

>school bombings
No such thing.

Like I said earlier, the problem in gun violence lies mainly within gang culture, and the fact that kids are told to be pushovers when it comes to bullying. Then they eventually snap.

Still, mass shootings are a rarity, despite what the msm would have you believe. I think you need to do some research into the amount of crime stopped by defensive gun use.

As I said earlier: Banning guns, whether effective or not, is an ultimately lazy and simple solution to a complex problem. Not to mention the enormous black market it would create in the US.

>that shouldn't
everybody should have a gun
misuse of a gun is a self-solving problem

So am I, you bring nothing of merit to the table.

>"Contrary to popular belief that the division of the human species based on physical variations is natural, there exists no clear, reliable distinctions that bind people to such groupings.[12]According to theAmerican Anthropological Association, "Evidence from the analysis of genetics (e.g., DNA) indicates that most physical variation, about 94%, lies within so-called racial groups. Conventional geographic "racial" groupings differ from one another only in about 6% of their genes."[13]While there is a biological basis for differences in human phenotypes, most notably in skin color,[14]the genetic variability of humans is found not amongst, but rather within racial groups – meaning the perceived level of dissimilarity amongst the species has virtually no biological basis. Genetic diversity has characterized human survival, rendering the idea of a "pure" ancestry as obsolete.[11]Under this interpretation, race is conceptualized through a lens of artificiality, rather than through the skeleton of a scientific discovery. As a result, scholars have begun to broaden discourses of race by defining it as a social construct and exploring the historical contexts that led to its inception and persistence in contemporary society.[15]""

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_society

I agree on the race shit, but you really are a obnoxious cherry-picking tripfuck. You don't respond to the people who do make good arguments.

>Teaching elementary school children mass shooting duck and cover drills to own the libs

Attached: 59b.png (375x374, 248K)

And ignores any reasonable point.

You can literally observe skeletal structure and tell someones black. You can observe they commit more crime in a disproportionate level in every nation they reside in, you can observe that they have lower average IQs than almost anyone else, you can observe all of these things objectively and people like you will still say there is no correlation.

I'm sure its entirely coincidence that whites have low crime rates relative to them everywhere they go and Asians in america have miniscule crime rates and then blacks even when they get affirmative action and special treatment have over 10 times the murder rate. Totally normal.

Off yourself dumb wiki quoting cuck. You want to quote wikipedia? How about looking up white us murder rate and comparing it to other white countries like Belgium without a lot of guns. You might be surprised to see theyre virtually identical.

Keep thinking its guns though. Dumb tripfag.

>Muh molon labe

Why is it always some beta looking faggot spouting this garbage that they pretend they didn't learn from Zack Snyder's shitty movie

Attached: k6jhs8frezp21.jpg (1242x882, 85K)

yet

M8, the problem is there however small it may be to YOU You know what else is a "small" problem? Drug resistant e-coli, does that mean because only a few hundred have gotten infected by it that it's not a problem?

Considering that pandemics have been a far greater threat to humanities survival than any weapon has ever been, even nukes, I'd say that's the stupidest fucking straw man analogy I've ever read.

All the weapon deaths in the history of man would barely, barely compare to that of diseases.

Bacteria isn't a tool the average man owns... guns are. Besides with that logic let's just go ahead and ban all harmful microbes... I'm sure that will stop them from existing! I swear to all the gods that have ever existed, that is thw stupidest fucking shit I've ever read.

Does anyone have a theory for why tripfucks are consistently the most insufferable, thick headed bastards on this site?

Attached: 1555458479851.png (723x563, 121K)