OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

Attached: SmartSelectImage_2019-04-18-06-03-59.png (1439x2134, 792K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/EaS_pxjcuNA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sup nigga

Attached: 1545169554242.png (1054x759, 243K)

Samsung should just fold

Attached: yikes.png (833x505, 62K)

>My Samsung Galaxy Fold
>implying the review unit sent to The Verge actually belongs to them or the reviewer directly
>I MEAN REALLY

>Another absolutely based Samshit BTFO thread

Attached: 1529935526026.jpg (237x213, 9K)

Heh

The issue isn't really with removing the layer/film. it's that the layer and OLED literally have a gap between them when folding allowing foreign bodies to come and and destroy the fragile screen due to friction when it's in the tablet position later.

pic very related

Samsung rushed this 100%

I would never buy this device until it's proven that this gap is gone.

Attached: dat gap.jpg (1600x1067, 190K)

That isn't a gap, that's just a small area of the screen that's not covered by the protector, and isn't even lit when on.

The point is that the layer/film that is supposed to protect the fragile OLED does not when it's bending letting in sand or other imperfections that can get in between and destroy the OLED. This is exactly what happened to the Verge unit. It's a hardware design flaw

SAMSHITS BTFO!

Attached: 154519458136.jpg (1280x720, 60K)

Underrated

based

idk how much apple is paying for all this false press but a couple of stupid reviewers ruining their phone isnt indicative of the Samsung Fold quality. I preordered 2 and i cant wait to be the first in line to pick them up. I'm going to keep the second one in mint condition so in 10-15 years i'll easily double my investment in collectors value alone.

Did no one at samsung even use this phone for like a month b4 releasing it? these are all things that could have been discovered if they gave this stupid thing to like 50 employees to use as daily drivers.

look at the hardware is just garbage and inherently broken

it's not apple's fault samsung is shit. Chinese phones are better than them at this point.

> buying phones as an investment

are you literally retarded?

Stop making up shit retard. It's literally glued to the screen, there is no gap and nothing got underneath it. Whatever happened to that unit was something else.

its not my fault you are broke and too much of a brainlet to see an extremely good long term investment. This is the first technology of its kind being released commercially and will be iconic within 5 years. Bank on it.
The original iPhone in mint condition goes for $5k+ easily. Dont cry bitch.

the biggest samsung shill on the planet said his unit had the gap too.

also obviously the "glue" isn't really that strong as a bunch of people have ripped the film/layer off just with their fingers.

based and redpilled

> blowing up this much over a shit decision

invest in actual stocks faggot

Its a review prototype dude, dont act stupid. The main release wont have that shit.

I do actually :) thats why i dont have to work a 9-5 like you.

Why is he so fucking incompetent? If a review model comes with what appears to be a screen protector glued on, why try to remove it? What benefit is there to potentially breaking a $2k device?

>what do we send to the people who are going to shape the first opinions of our product?
>I know, an inferior version that hasn't been through quality control!

I know how much your contrarian instincts must be flaring up at all the people in the same room agreeing about something. But it's time to go to bed.

> I preordered 2

i'm a Samsung user but i stopped reading after you wrote those words.

>samsung will fix it
doubt.jpg

why would samshit intentionally shit flawed hardware to reviewers?

>be a complete retard
>get called out
>SHILL SHILL SHILL
Fuck off.

>review prototype

did huawei just won everything?

Attached: 1692f34c5f2f4.jpg (1000x500, 141K)

the only retards are people who defend this piece of garbage. unless you post a receipt of your preorder i'm just writing you off as a stupid contrarian

The CEO literally called the fold design terrible like a month ago. People should have listened to him.

>iVerge shitting on everything that isnt from apple
woah

huawei ceo or samsung ceo?

Huawei

Samsung CEO probably thought the same thing but was under the impression he could just polish a turd with good marketing. He was very wrong.

The only retards are the people who literally make shit up to shit on a product that has actual real problems. Kill yourself retard.

Oppo and Huawei make better phones than Samsung right now IMO

Samsung has terrible QA desu

The note 7 blowing up should have fucked up the company way more than it did.

it got rescued by the fed
like boeing is beeing rescued right now

but you can only rescue something to a point

they didn't remove it. Hinge broke. that poster is just a Samsung shill.

you sound like a fucking shill, i'm not shitposting in the slightest.

/thread

sorry but that's not how these review units work. These are the same phones on trucks and in warehouses waiting to be sold in a week

baka why can't they just make a smart flip phone

Truly the dream.

Attached: 3A15729E-A45E-4767-891B-990F123268CE.jpg (737x748, 143K)

Yes, laugh at the technology you're forced to use in 10 years time

Why are people ITT saying there's no gap under the LCD? I can see it in this pic clear as day. Is the black space under the panel some sort of black goo?

nice

REMOOV FIWM

Attached: pepega.jpg (360x360, 18K)

Go back to the bank's house

Already a thing.
youtu.be/EaS_pxjcuNA

based

YIKES
I
K
E
S