Former Student Pleads Guilty to Destroying Computers at The College of St. Rose

Former pajeet student destroys numerous computers with "USB killer" device

>ALBANY, NEW YORK – Vishwanath Akuthota, age 27, of Albany, pled guilty today to causing damage to computers owned by The College of St. Rose.

>Akuthota admitted that on February 14, 2019, he inserted a “USB Killer” device into 66 computers, as well as numerous computer monitors and computer-enhanced podiums, owned by the college in Albany.

>Akuthota is a citizen of India, residing in the United States on a student visa

>Akuthota faces up to 10 years in prison, a fine of up to $250,000, and a term of post-imprisonment supervised release of up to 3 years.

Attached: USB.jpg (450x253, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

justice.gov/usao-ndny/pr/former-student-pleads-guilty-destroying-computers-college-st-rose
kukuruku.co/post/usb-killer/
webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:https://twitter.com/flavoredcats/status/567805042050244608
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

link: justice.gov/usao-ndny/pr/former-student-pleads-guilty-destroying-computers-college-st-rose

>10 years in prison for breaking some pcs

10 years is a bit much I think
Should just be fined + deported

kek
>imprisoned for 10 years, costing more tax payers money
this, biggest punishment would be to send him back to his shithole

Legitimate question here:
Were the devices dated pieces of prebuilt garbage?

Anjeets spotted.

Attached: ftcjnyto1alz.jpg (795x1032, 226K)

this is what happen when tech support goes postal

The 10 years is to set an example for any other of you weirdos who think breaking thousands of dollars worth of computers is "just a prank lul"

What the fuck? Why did he do it?

For the lulz user, for the lulz.

Prison-industrial complex owns your ass

Fucking hell, deport that piece of shit

now he'll be raped in prison for the lulz

>on February 14
Pajeet couldn't bitch lasagna the bobs and vagene

kek

Did he use that device when there were people or cameras around?

>up to 10 years
Dumb niggers, learn to read.
Clearly he hasn't been sentenced yet and they're just stating what COULD be handed to him based on the crime he admitted to.

the T410 is a dinosaur to be honest

Nobody gets raped in non-violent crime prisons. It's basically fucking summer camp. Phrack covered this shit decades ago, but I know that this place is full of bootlickers, niggers, and Redditors who wouldn't know.

Also, based anarcho-pajeet.

Attached: 1510719632584.gif (500x500, 197K)

Only 25000 a year?

fuckin cocksucker ... Put him into prison and get him deported.

Cant stand people who destroy others property for no reason. Fucking idiot should live somewhere in an indian landfill. Wonder what would happen if he would do it to some tech support scammers in india... probably would get fucked by mob justice.

Hence the shitty chinkpad

it's not lulzy to render property damage.

>muh propurteee
fuck off, leddit boomers. if you are not strong enough to protect your spook values, then they deserve to be violated in every way imaginable for every single laugh

Attached: 1504951169230.jpg (1200x675, 120K)

In b4 your vehicle gets smashed with a baseball bat.
4 teh lulz ofcource.

B A S E D

Reminder that everything is for the taking

>Phrack covered this shit decades ago
yeah, we're still living in the 90's

>25k a year and you only get a 1st Gen Core I stankpad
Is American education cuckoldry?

>pleading guilty
this is where this dumbass went wrong

Attached: image.jpg (598x554, 88K)

Commie

Nah, I'm a Mexicunt

This retarded street shitter was probably caught on camera and seen by witnesses. He was going to get assraped anyway.

That post was like 10 years ago. You could tell by the $25k price

How does this even work?

wtf not a single satania in a whole thread on the glorious occasion of pajeet shitters getting put into their rightful place.
disappointing.

Attached: tenor.gif?itemid=11987921.gif (498x460, 832K)

Surges the USB port which if it isn't protected surges and fries the entire computer
You just charge up the usb killer or have it connected to a strong source of electricity and plug it in and it does its thing

I don't really understand so can you post more details, like how they're made, and maybe where you can buy these?

Don't most PCs have overvoltage protection on USB ports?

kukuruku.co/post/usb-killer/

nope

How can you stop something like that from wrecking your computer?

Why did he do it?

Is it just me or anyone else is thinking what would happen if he put this USB killer between his ass cheeks and posted results somewhere on the internet?

Attached: 1544263473258.png (831x960, 563K)

That's not how USB killers work you imbecile.They work by collecting the power that is given by the USB port and then releasing it at once.

yeah, I know, I'm just curious what would happen and how would that look like

Attached: 1537717638112.png (774x1032, 132K)

Pretty much. Higher education has basically become privatized so it's all about making that money while keeping their actual costs down.

This tweet is older than you homo.

Don't plug unknown devices to your PC

Are you saying an armed guard should've magdumped him?

Add a high-sensitivity 1 amp fuse to your USB port.

No, he videotaped the whole thing and sent it to friends..

>Vishwanath Akuthota,
>of Albany
except he's not

kek

>

Attached: 1554934881381.jpg (2048x2048, 400K)

Destroying someone else's property is funny? You have a fucked up sense of humor.

>Destroying someone else's property is funny? You have a fucked up sense of humor.

Attached: 69C77262-389F-48ED-B70A-1C8CC5A5C67D.jpg (232x217, 9K)

This desu. US has some retarded prison sentences that do nothing but line pockets and keep criminals in a revolving door. And guess who's paying for all this?

Attached: 1547940785126.gif (849x458, 168K)

1. He hasn't been sentenced. That's the potential max sentence.

2. Private prisons are bullshit but the vast majority of prisons are state owned and operated so the idea that they're the reason why sentences are lengthy is largely bullshit.

>1. He hasn't been sentenced. That's the potential max sentence.
The fact that he could potentially be sentenced up to that amount already sounds like bullshit to me.

>2. Private prisons are bullshit but the vast majority of prisons are state owned and operated so the idea that they're the reason why sentences are lengthy is largely bullshit.
I guarantee you there are some very rich and powerful people out there profiting nicely off of the ridiculous incarceration rates in the US. And it's in their best interests to keep this entire prison complex chugging along. Which includes keeping sentences as lengthy as possible, among other things. This isn't even some Jow Forums tier conspiracy theory, it's common sense.

Attached: U.S._incarceration_rates_1925_onwards.png (800x468, 130K)

Not shilling Macintosh systems, but I think in a recent showdown with the USBKiller device, Macintosh systems were the most resistant to this type of attack.

Doesn't seem too expensive to resolve, but it'll take time for companies to pony up the extra few cents in cost and design.

if the pcs were trash then he just did the students a favor

That's not a bad idea.

>people are purposely given harsh sentences to line the pockets of evil rich people
Nah, it's pretty conspiracy theory level.
US culture just glorifies gang culture, but gang culture is illegal in civilized societies. So wanna be gangsters get what they want in the end: a prison cell.

>random *jeet faces up to 10 years and $250,000 for breaking some computers
>these stupid numbers are because the US glorifies gang culture
Ok.

lol i paid like 8 grand a year and i got macs

>Prebuilt
Of course dumbass it's a college

Even worse

I'm from Utica and I've never heard someone call them "steamed computers".

Most PCs and laptops have no fuse or other protection on USB ports. There's no protection aside from filling the ports with glue or something like that but that would make the ports unusable.

As for the case in question, it's remotely interesting that he did it with a USB killer but it's basically the same as if he went around with a hammer and smashed every piece of electronics in sight. Alternatively, he could have make a power-outlet to ethernet cable and plugged that into everything with an Ethernet port.

Maybe men just do more crime than women and end up pulling the average up? If you showed us graphs of say reported crimes and reported convictions by gender, and saw that the graph for women stayed lower for reported crimes, then I would concede. Please make sure the reported crimes you find are worth jail time, so nothing like "petty theft" as it would boost the number of the reported crime but not impact the number of people incarcerated.

I'll wait.

There's two factors are play here, one is that men really do commit more crimes than women. The other is that men really do get harsher sentences, here anyway. There was one study a year ago which tried to compare as similar crimes as possible and the sentences issued and it found a noticeable difference.

Distribution of IQ is likely a factor when it comes to men committing more crimes, it's a lot wider - women are clustered around average intelligence, men are all over the place meaning there's more stupid (and also more smart) men than women.

>ridiculous incarceration rates in the US
42 MILLION NIGGERS

>a bit much
It's a fucking pajeet. He got what he deserved.

He's not a citizen and probably lied on his applications to come here and steal a university seat from an American.

He should get the death penalty.

Embarrassing. This has nothing to do with iToddlers, retarded debiruposter

Attached: 1549095815081.jpg (650x366, 29K)

>Akuthota admitted that he intentionally destroyed the computers, and recorded himself doing so using his iPhone, including making statements such as “I’m going to kill this guy” before inserting the USB Killer into a computer’s USB port
More like "I'm going to kms"

>27
>still in school
The nerve of some of these "academics"

It was extremely stupid of him to zap more than one computer, and on a college campus, a school he actually attended before and might be recognized, in front of cameras and shit, while filming it.
Most stupid of all for him to do it while traveling abroad.

But I really want to get one of these things, where can I buy? chinkshit preferred

>destroying private property is not a reason to get in jail

lol, hello commie.

Its not a conspiracy you fucking moron. There are for profit prison companies whose stock is traded on wall street. They pay lobbyists to lobby for long prison sentences whenever possible, against the death penalty and other laws and policies that help them create profit.

>Its not a conspiracy
A conspiracy is simply two or more people conspiring (just agreeing) to do something illegal like say the "Cash for Kids" scandal in Pennsylvania, disclosed in 2009. Just two judges who were heavily bribed sent about 2000 children to slave labor in private prisons trivial and silly "offenses". There's a lot of documented criminal conspiracies like this involving the private prison complex.

Absolutely based poojet

Based kikeslayer

>Akuthota admitted that he intentionally destroyed the computers, and recorded himself doing so using his iPhone, including making statements such as “I’m going to kill this guy” before inserting the USB Killer into a computer’s USB port. Akuthota also admitted that his actions caused $58,471 in damage, and has agreed to pay restitution in that amount to the College.

>burgers enjoy cucking for tyrone and buddies from cradle to grave in prison day care camp for possession and other petty charges to the tune of several tens of thousands of dollars per year per inmate in the country with 5% of the world's population but 25% of the world's prison population
>they somehow think this is them being "tough on crime" or that "justice" is being served and are completely oblivious to yet another jewish scheme

Attached: good_goy.jpg (644x376, 33K)

i don't exactly begrudge poos for doing anything they can to get out of their shithole but this shit has got to stop

Attached: delhi-garbage.jpg (650x400, 26K)

The retard filmed himself

Attached: 1f1xy6.jpg (991x902, 60K)

>10 years in prison
>up to $250,000 fine
>student visa
>not one mention of deportation

You know they're totally gonna let this shithead off for good behavior too after six months and I bet the fine will be commuted down to a few thousand too. Why is he not being deported?

i dont know she didnt say

>It's not a conspiracy
Imagine being so fucking stupid that you don't even know what "conspiracy" means, but you try to use it in a sentence anyway.

Unfortunately we can't just ship them all to Liberia.

>Bro there are totally people making money off this
There are, but not as much as your seem to believe. 8% of inmates are in private prisons. I want private prisons outlawed, but acting like private prisons are the cause and not a symptom of the drug war is just retarded. The percentage of people housed in private prisons has gone up since 2000, but as your chart shows, the overall number of people going to prison has gone down.

Literally. Yes.

A retard he may be, but those brown balls are thick and heavy HMMMM

>and a term of post-imprisonment supervised release of up to 3 years
Wouldn't it be just easier to deport him post-imprisonment?

As they say, you get what you pay for.

but why?
why would he insert a "USB killer" in the college's computers?

Why not? I doubt they're out of room.

webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:https://twitter.com/flavoredcats/status/567805042050244608
Nope, 2015.

Attached: Screenshot_20190419-105615_1.png (720x1090, 113K)

Meant to reply to