Why did "Lyme disease" suddenly become a big problem in the 80's and 90's...

Why did "Lyme disease" suddenly become a big problem in the 80's and 90's? I don't recall reading tales of wilderness settlers from the 1800's and about how things were going well until they came down with Lyme. But if it is a tick-borne illness, shouldn't it ALWAYS have been present in the woods of North America? Another odd thing - why is the tick population doing so well when insects in general appear to be suffering population DECLINE?

Does anyone else find this suspicious? I don't want to veer into /x/-tier stuff, but as a public policy matter, is Lyme disease being used for some other purpose?

Attached: Ticks.jpg (1984x1488, 591K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rense.com/general69/lyme.htm
ecosystemgardening.com/japanese-barberry-a-threat-to-public-health.html
spitfirelist.com/for-the-record/ftr-480-plum-island-lyme-disease-and-the-erich-traub-file/
sciencedaily.com/releases/2008/06/080629142805.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I agree with you man, something just isn't right. What I find especially chilling is the fact that Lyme Disease started in a town called Lyme. I mean, what are the chances? It had to be planned in advance.

Bio wepon sorry can't spell I got Lyme

>Why did "Lyme disease" suddenly become a big problem in the 80's and 90's?

same cause as all these long thought dead or weird shit diseases. influx of turd wolders (((immigrating)))

thank paco and his 7 kids next time he rapes your wife or robs your dad

Gee, I wonder where Lyme disease came from?
rense.com/general69/lyme.htm

Plum Island lyme. Gulf war sickness.

Attached: 1537580713700.jpg (788x699, 54K)

!!!! doggo no! I hope he's ok :(

Ticks aren't insects.

this, use google before making a thread faggot

he is, i talked to him the other day

Could this be evidence of extraterrestrial life on earth?

>Why did we start hearing from this when the Internet was invented?
>How come I wasn't hearing about this 200 years before I was born?
Reptile people from space running for prez.

I wonder if the old well poisoners know anything about this?

Attached: Jew Alien Merchant1495603202141.gif (480x320, 1.16M)

The nines have it. OP should learn to do research on an elementary level.

It doesn't help the CDC just announced an exotic and deadly tick from chinkland is now reproducing rapidly. Fucking China they give us drink bugs, the emerald ash borer, which is killing and making all the ash trees in our state go extinct they are commiting eco system warfare

Attached: download.jpg (153x117, 5K)

It came from the bioweapons lab off the coast from lyme ny.

jews on jew island made microscopic jews and put them on tiny jews and they hitched a ride on some birds to bigger jewland

board is full of sheltered children even my 15 yo cousin knows about plum island and he's kind a retard

I want to scrape all that off the dog's ear with a knife in one swipe. It feels like it'd be very satisfying. Why?

>Sage

Why?

>lyme ny.
Close. Lyme CT

you tell me, user
what is the sp00ky theory regarding ticks? I hate them and all but is there another theory?
maybe they are the larval stage of jews
think about it
blood sucking parasites
I got a good lol

Attached: VID_20181005_023409_1.gif (256x224, 712K)

Natural mammalian grooming instinct.
Same reason women get a weird thrill out of squeezing blackheads out of their boyfriend's nose.

I fucking knew it
see:

Almost everyone wants to do the same, but even if it relieves pain, would end up putting poision into the dog's bloodstream.

There's two methods:

Surgically removing every tick one at a time, which takes about 10 minutes just for one tick alone, or using a method that requires a red-hot metal needle to essentially sear each one off, which also cauterizes the area.

>ticks
>climate change
You have no idea what you're talking about.
Ticks are really only affected by humidity as cold weather does little to stop them as does hot weather due to their nesting habits which includes dense brush and protects them from both.

One of the largest issues is the loss of predatory insects and such that eat ticks as does the loss of land for animals to live on that the ticks would feed off.
It forces the animals into a smaller denser brush where the ticks can easily move from meal to meal.

A larger issue is a huge change in the plant life
taking vital brush that ticks don't like and replacing it with
ecosystemgardening.com/japanese-barberry-a-threat-to-public-health.html
The Barberry bush is densely thick, keeps moist, and protects against the elements. Allowing the tick to thrive easily in it, in any weather.

The Barberry breeds quickly, is hard as fuck to kill off, and actually changes the soil around it to make it easier to live in by adding and removing chemicals around it. Which makes other plants die off or thrive less I guess.

So effectively we've packed all the animals into less land and pushed bushes that the ticks love to live in on the same land, while removing the few things that feed on ticks.

Climate has almost no effect on it.

what the fuck is this
I never heard of this weird obsession with pimple popping and shit until recently and I had a lot of gfs as a teenager

Who would do such a thing?

Attached: 1744a110eb23aef8d01dbcde61d598ef15587675.jpg (396x498, 92K)

my imouto is a vet and she deals with that kind of shit most of the time because "animal lovers" bring dogs filled with ticks to save them and then abandon them again.
The process of removing these bastards is complicated as it may take hours if the dog is infested like OPs pic

Oh thank God I'm not the only one. thought she was a freak

i dont know why but its disgusting and very satisfying at same when looking at those ears
also poor doggo

my imouto used to do that on me

good times

I just hope she doesn't suffer

Attached: Smile.jpg (800x450, 60K)

Ticks are just another waste of bio-matter created by the Demiurge. You know the Gnostics are right cause why the fuck would a God create such peice of shit creature. Expect me to pray to some autistic bitch creator like as if I even want to be in your retarded ass reality in the first place.

shut up captain google

I find everything to be supsicious. In fact, I'm suspicious that you find this suspicious.

Besides, everyone knows that Lyme disease was actually invented just to help the elderly reach puberty faster.

>being mad that someone actually knows what's causing an issue instead of listening to some conspiracy theory with no evidence about how weather magically changes

(((you)))

Dip ears in 100 Alcohol for about 5 to 10 minutes... all tics will probably be dead by then.

Tick population rebounded after DDT was outlawed. Blame environmentalists that want to implement population controls. Ticks and Lyme disease serve the purpose.

Again that doesn't explain the lack of ticks in the 1800s. Try to focus.

>The process of removing these bastards is complicated as it may take hours if the dog is infested like OPs pic
really? I had a pit bull pup I adopted years ago that was pretty bad but the vet just put frontline or some other kind of flea and tick killer on her and they just fell off and died very quickly

Thanks for the ring necked pheasant tho

Research plum island

time traveler are we?
Pretty sure they did. Even if they are worse now, that could be attributed to just natural causes. like more feral dogs and less predators for deers or some shit

>Surgically removing every tick one at a time, which takes about 10 minutes just for one tick alone
nah, you can pluck them off easy with a tick tool, a few seconds per tic

to get lyme 2 things have to happen
1 you have to get bit by a tick
2 you have to let the tick drink your blood for an extended period of time. enough lyme has to enter your bloodstream such that your body cannot fight it off.
if you are constantly out in the woods im sure you will also have a tick removing routine.
furthermore lyme takes a LONG time to cause serious health effects even after the person has been infected. if you are living in the woods and you dont do a good job at removing ticks you probably dont do a good job at collecting water or making sure the food youre eating isnt diseased. my guess is these sorts of people would die from something else as a result of consuming something thats contaminated before the lyme had a chance to actually kill.

yea and your ears would be plastered so that is a no go obvi

I have tick phobia i dont like it, so small things cant even feel them when they walk on you and when they hook on you it grows like a fucking ball on your skin and can spread diseases. Rlly fucked up insect

Literally made by a paperclip Nazi scientist and it got loose.

I'M SO FUCKING ITCHY NOW

Attached: a09.png (680x708, 387K)

imagine if this was on your body. how would you cope with the disgust and pain? personally, i would probably grab a knife and start cutting myself

Theres no pain. Have you been bit by a tick? They are like mosqutios with the difference they numb the spot and hook onto it so you dont feel.

yeah, i had a tick on by thigh one time next to my dick, i noticed it when i went to take a shit. once time h pulled out a huge tick from my cat though and crushed the fucker

What is spellcheck? Jesus amerimutts

paraffin works better

Fucking disgusting

doubles to trips. checked
as a CT fag (near goddamn Lyme, straight north of Plum Is. too), this is known to most locals.

You've captured all I've every wanted to say, thank you user

It's a very slow disease process, and back in the day, they wouldn't have known the cause of the illness and just said lumbago.

spitfirelist.com/for-the-record/ftr-480-plum-island-lyme-disease-and-the-erich-traub-file/

"Program Highlights Include: Examination of Traub’s studies in the US prior to World War II; Traub’s pro-Nazi activities inside the US before the war; John Loftus’ discovery of references in the National Archives to Nazi scientists experimenting with diseased ticks on Plum Island; Lyme Disease activist Steven Nostrum’s discovery of Loftus’ findings and his work investigating Plum Island; Details of Traub’s involvement with Plum Island; files about Tick Research and Erich Traub that have been purged; Scientific American’s dismissal of the Plum Island/Traub/Paperclip/Lyme Disease link; the Nazi heritage of the Von Holtzbrinck firm—which owns Scientific American; Plum Island experimentation with the disease-carrying “Lone Star Tick”; the fact that the Lone Star Tick—native to Texas—has somehow spread to New York, New Jersey and Connecticut!"

Attached: 1541480420594.jpg (280x180, 13K)

Wanna expand on this shit

> Traub had studied in the United States before the war (at the Rockefeller Institute) and had been involved in Nazi activities inside the U.S. prior to 1939 (the outbreak of World War II).

> “ . . . Traub also listed his 1930’s membership in Amerika-Deutscher Volksbund, a German-American ‘club’ also known as Camp Sigfriend. Just thirty miles west of Plum Island in Yaphank, Long Island, Camp Sigfried was the national headquarters of the American Nazi movement. . .

> Ironically, Traub spent the prewar period of his scientific career on a fellowship at the Rockefeller Institute in Princeton, New Jersey, perfecting his skills in viruses and bacteria under the tutelage of American experts before returning to Nazi Germany on the eve of war. Despite Traub’s troubling war record, the U.S. Navy recruited him for its scientific designs, and stationed him at the Naval Medical Research Institute in Bethesda, Maryland.” (Ibid.; p. 8.)

Attached: 1536779987088.jpg (599x399, 133K)

>nazi scientist 'accidentally' lets disease filled parasites loose near highest concentration of jews outside israel

So when I was in 7th grade I had a tick on me that I noticed pretty fast, I ended up getting the bullseye rash and took antibiotics pretty much right away.

However, for as long as I can remember, Ive felt fatigue, frequent brainfog, sleepiness, and such symptoms. Could they be related or am I simply psyching myself out?. I have heard theories that lyme never disappears.

Lyme disease was a government deal. Maybe an accident, who knows.

asian carp as well.
Everything had to be more fit and aggressive in chinkland or they were eaten to death.

The spirochete has been around a long time; it was in fact found in a mummy from like 3000 BC.

Genetic studies suggest it's very ancient.
sciencedaily.com/releases/2008/06/080629142805.htm

The "outbreak" part occurs when particular microbes in a background population break out. In the US that was in the '70s in suburban CT. I heard about it at the time among people who moved to recently deforested places and let their dogs run in the remaining islands/refugia of plant/animal/parasite species.

Massive deer population explosion over the course of the 20th century leading to massive increase in ticks.

Soon all those deer will be nothing but a memory.

can confirm it's a thing

that stuff is magic

ive waiting for a thread like this so i could ask this question:
why do people online flip the fuck out when you say vaccines cause autism? ive been wrong about many things, but i only get aggressive fling when i mention vaccines. its almost as if people are paid to shame anyone asking questions. if im wrong about diet soda being better then maybe 1 or 2 anons correct me. if im wrong about weed curing cancer then maybe 1 guy corrects me. but mention autism and vaccines and the whole thread attacks

Attached: 1459808165071.jpg (984x668, 58K)

>Why did "Lyme disease" suddenly become a big problem in the 80's and 90's? I don't recall reading tales of wilderness settlers from the 1800's and about how things were going well until they came down with Lyme.
Rheumatism.

A dear dear memory.

because big pharma. there was no west nile in my area till the local animal testing compound started importing millions of skeeters with west nile.

it mutates into sarcoid after so many years. I had lymes since I was 11. i got the sarcoid diagnosed 5 years ago. the doctor said all the shit wrong with me was sarcoid related. according to the israelis since so many of them were committing welfare and benefit fraud and living in israel had it, it was lymes related. I lived by the town where all the hasids that had lymes and sarcoid came from. a friend of mine from when I was a kid has the same thing. people look at him like he has TB, from oit fucking him up so badly. its killing him.

It's quite simple. As people spread into animal habitats, the pathogens that infected animals emerged in humans as well. With even greater deforestation we are brought in closer contact with reservoir hosts like mice. This also contributes to a drop in ecological diversity. Other hosts of ticks include opossums, who destroy thousands of ticks a week. Mice only destroy around 50, so there are a lot more ticks a lot closer to us now. Wow, humans being assholes and it backfires on us.

Reminder that the Rothschild's own the world's largest collection of fleas and study parasitic behaviour in insects and other animals in order to find the best ways to suck the goyim dry, both phsyically and metaphorically. Miriam Rothschild even named a flea after her own father!

>The geographical distribution of a specific rat flea in plague-infested India seemed strikingly similar to occurences of that disease, leading epidemiologists to identify that species as chief carrier of the plague. The flea is named for her father: Xenopsylla cheopsi Rothschild.

>Miss Rothschild set about cataloguing her father's vast flea collection, a task that produced five volumes.

Need any more proof that jews are parasites in human form? And I thought shapeshifting reptilians were bad enough...

Attached: rothschild parasites.jpg (200x317, 18K)

>that doesn't explain the lack of ticks in the 1800s
How about burning, then? Common practice both for Indians and for farmers was to burn the land regularly to renew it, to replace mature, tough plants with tender shoots that supported abundant game. Plus, they didn't have the industry to do much about wildfires.

Burning kills off a lot of the ticks, and a lot of the smaller animals that they feed on.

I once found one on my ballsack during a camping trip. They love to suck dick it seems

If you discovered lymes super early and took antibiotics does it fully treat the disease? Or do problems continue ?

I forgot to finish the thought: the 20th century brought industrialized wilderness firefighting, and mass media "Only you can prevent forest fires!" campaigns. This has been generally disastrous.

Fuck I thought it was fucking snow

>Brazilian doesnt know what snow looks like

Looked like he was frostbitten from the thumbnail, but yeah feel free to boast about something so small

Ehrilichia is far more severe and people don't talk bout it. not sure how long it's been around, but it inhabits the inside of the cell, rendering the immune system useless.

If snow looked like that I'd never go out in the winter

>Brazilian doesnt know what frostbite looks like

Attached: 1543874364142.gif (480x270, 1.55M)

Give me your address, I send you some snow in a box

this is a really clever post that made me laugh out load. you're a special person!

If snow looked like that we'd all be dead

You sure the leaf wasn't being serious?

Damn

lyme disease destroyed my mother’s life. It’s chronic and the disease lives in the bone marrow. Virtually impossible (((as we know it))) to cure

Attached: 523AA989-1376-4011-B208-773081482AFB.jpg (4032x3024, 1.71M)

Im not being mean, im just feeling legitimately sad that you live in a hot shit jungle and wont experience fluffy snow

Lyme disease is fake, all the scare around it is just manufactured by big pharma. Just go out to the woods with your kids, get them infected by some ticks and they will build up a natural immunity

Bioweapon that got out of the lab. Now Americans get to deal with Lyme disease.

Deer population and population density skyrocketed, this made it much easier for entire herds to become affected.
>I don't recall reading tales about settlers
There are actually accounts of tick born illnesses, and Lyme has been found in preserved remains of older human populations, Otzi the Iceman for example had it.
>why is the tick population doing so well
their predators, namely wild turkeys and other birds have seen a decline, while their primary host, deer, have again seen a huge population boom.
>as a public policy matter, is Lyme disease being used for some other purpose?
It's difficult to diagnose or to determine the full extent of the damage caused and you can get disability or in some cases even worker's comp for it.

They get mad because they think you are ignorantly harboring harmful things which could be eliminated by vaccinations but instead will grow stronger and possibly kill their children.

Crazy that they are mad though right?

It's ok, I'm going to mail him a box of snow.