Want a tablet around 300 euros with a great screen for reading pdf's

>want a tablet around 300 euros with a great screen for reading pdf's
>all android options run outdated versions of android and have shit tier garbage hardware
>only option that is up to date is the fucking ipad
WHY IS THIS? WHY DOES FAGGOT GOOGLE HATE ANDROID TABLETS?

Attached: 1528830675124.jpg (534x528, 46K)

get an ereader if you only want it for text documents idiot

Tab s5e

are you retarded? you think I don't have an e-reader for text only stuff? I want a tablet for books that include colors and photo's. art books and stuff.

tablets are for older ladies and faggots.

>WHY DOES FAGGOT GOOGLE HATE ANDROID TABLETS?

Because Apple kicked off Eric Schmidt off of their board of directors just before the iPad was released so that Google couldn't capitalize on the tablet market well-enough. And Apple actually paid some attention to their iPads (upscaled SoCs from their iPhone lineups, better latency with their touch screens and styluses).

Also, for 300 euros you can easily buy a base refurbished iPad that will fill all your needs.

>want a tablet around 300 euros with a great screen for reading pdf's
>all android options run outdated versions of android and have shit tier garbage hardware
>all apple options run crippled versions of ios and have shit tier garbage hardware
>only option that is up to date is the fucking surface
fixed

>>all apple options run crippled versions of ios and have shit tier garbage hardware
nope, you can buy a new ipad (2018 model) with the lastest iOS

Android tablets are for poor people and kids.
Windows tablets are for people that don't know shit about technology.
iPads and the only way to go.

One of the newer galaxy tabs come to mind, mostly since the tab S4 comes with a amoled display and can be gotten for that price.

Otherwise not a whole lot out on the market, i'm still using my Galaxy Note 10.1\2014 albeit with a custom android 7.1 rom that's stable whenever i'm home and i'm not using my phone for some odd reason.

Android tablets are for poor people and kids.
iPads are for subhumans that don't know shit about technology.
Windows tablets are the only way to go.
Fixed.

>S4 comes with a amoled display and can be gotten for that price.
pretty sure the cheapest version of the S4 is more than 500 euros.

pretty much this
t. ipad

Android is basically abandonware. Like all of Google's projects.

@70628684
@70628726
@70629869

Attached: 1533724632693.jpg (907x1242, 266K)

lies don't become truth just because you wrote it on something and made a photo

yup, their biggest abandonware when it comes to hardware.

@70628684
@70628726
@70629869
Lies don't become truth just because Apple deposited 2 rupees at your designated shitting street.

Attached: 1541728880865.jpg (643x960, 255K)

>damage control for shit tier hardware with basically no software support
C O P E

ANDREETS BTFO

Attached: IMG_2394.gif (498x278, 1.69M)

This. Why are iToddlers so cringe?

cringe

what are you, a kid? Muh drawings and colors in a book. Seriously, that's hilarious.

If you just want to read pdfs and ebooks, these are not a problem. I have Asus tablet with Android 6 for reading. Works fine.

based

>damage control for shit tier hardware with basically no software support
pajeet android C O P E

android tablets are always behind when it comes to display quality

iTODDLERS BTFO

Attached: 1551671263290.gif (500x491, 376K)

most cringey of cringe threads

ultra mega giga based and redpilled

Attached: 1546010156198.png (420x420, 10K)

Huh, must've seen them on sale back in the day. Cheapest i can find would be around 400eurokekels when converted. The Tab S5e is cheaper and Huawei have some offerings that can be under that, but still above what you're willing to spend.

IMO i'd get try to nab any Microsoft surface for that many shekels, even if i have to compromise for a slightly older model.

not op
What to choose now?
ipad or surface, not going to get an android because its fucking shit man. Sure, I can download what ever App I want. And generally I can do more with it (amount of different actions) but why do I need all those actions. ipad does everything I want except play vidya and the point of a surface would be to only have one device, but that thing would cripple under the task I do on my laptop. So...

ipad or surface
in my book, it's an ipad

good or bad choice? going to give someone a cookie if answered

Attached: 29855326_1639804312807999_1046187233_n.jpg (735x805, 31K)

Buy a mi pad 4 and install lineage os on it. Pretty sure you can get it for under 200 bucks.

>ipad does everything I want
gonna stop everybody right there, just on mobile use. 90% of what I do on computers, gets done on desktops because I am not a goblin to break my neck staring at an laptop screen

Surface. You'll get frustrated with the iPad's limitations very quickly

OH NO NO NO NO

Attached: 1535307218756.png (708x948, 743K)

ipad, the surface stuff is overpriced and has cooling issues unless you buy the latest one which costs more than twice the price of an ipad.

Surface because it's not a locked down manchild toy that Apple will remotely brick.

Attached: 1551820585396.png (1536x2048, 256K)

>jeremy horowitz
dropped.

fake and gay, the new iOS actually speeds up old hardware all the way back to iphone 6.

see

>TRUST US this time goyim
>we DEFINITELY wont slow down your iToy like we have every single iOS release for the last 10 years
>we REALLY mean it this time!

Attached: 1534354689838.png (1191x949, 125K)

NOT OP, but they are all way too small at fair prices. 6-10 inch screen is terrible for technical manual pdfs and is only really good for pocket paperbacks, what about scientific and technical readers?

When you start getting to large format e readers the prices are comparable to surface pro/ipad/thinkpad tablets.

Why the fuck would i spend 800 dollars on a 13 inch e reader that runs android 6 when i could buy an i5 surface pro for almost the same price?

Large e ink readers are vastly overpriced.

>this is how the newest samsung tablet (S5e) "plays" 4K HDR video
AHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Attached: 1536234199830.webm (854x480, 2.77M)

>400+ euros for this
fucking yikes.

>4K HDR
>on a fucking tablet

Attached: 1554919505559.png (399x400, 13K)

it has an HDR screen.
>hdr hardware
>but can't actually run it
yikes.

>buy tablet with OLED display and HDR support
>can't actually play any HDR

At this point it's just appealing to dumb number readers who buy the product with the biggest numbers on the box. You may as well buy a 4K HDR smart-watch

what number? they advertise something they can't deliver. COPE more faggot, because if applel did this, you'd be singing a different tune.

COPE more yourself. I don't own a tablet nor do I care about 4K, HDR or whatever silly gimmick you cum over this month. I bet you bought a 3D TV too because you're a dumb consumer.

>I don't own a tablet
then stfu and fuck off.

This. My iPad pisses me off so much, it's fucking twenty nineteen and I still can't view webms in the fucking web browser, there is no excuse for basic shit like this not to work, let alone all the other apps being toys compared to a device running normal windows.

>reading pdf requires the latest android version
?????

>buying something now that is already dead

>artificial arbitrary reasoning

>this app only supports android version x
it's not arbitrary. cope more.

is there a god damn android tablet that isn't using PWM on their screen? I don't like my eyes raped.

ALLDOCUBE X
>2560*1600 10.5'' AMOLED Screen
>Android 8.1
>280 US$

Attached: 16981.jpg (1080x872, 134K)

looked into it, apparently everything else but the screen is absolute garbage, also it's hard to find in stock and the price is around 330 euros now

>buy surface pro 3
>$300
>no ancient android version problems
>no apple malware disguised as "updates"
>microsoft will literally support it FOREVER since it's a standard x86 computer
take the surface redpill OP

>>buy surface pro 3
>shit tier battery life
>overheating issues and throttling

Why did you list a bunch of ipad problems?

the surface pro overheating and throttling issues only got fixed by pro 6

Jesus, are you 5?
>I want to look at picture books mommy

>photographers don't count because MUH shit tier ebook with two years of lag

Just buy a used ipad 4, cheap and great.
Good retina screen and battery. Great for surfing web, videos read ebooks etc..
You can jalbreak it and put any app for free, the only issue it that it goes up to IOS 10, so some new apps may not work.

If you want it just for ebooks, an Ipad 2 is enough.

T. Multiple ipad owner.

* an used

I'm weary about buying anything used (android or ios tablet) because I don't want old and abused batteries since none of them are removable

>shit tier battery life
>overheating issues and throttling

not on the ipad that's for the surface pro before the 6th one

why do you feel the need to lie iPajeet?

>says the microsoft fanboy
did you forget the CEO of microshit is literally a pajeet?

>says the street shitter
did you forget the CEO of apple literally SHAT IN THE STREET?

Attached: 1538536064183.png (695x1614, 1.06M)

>"buy an used ipad"
>the iq of ipad users

Why the fuck do you care about android versions or outdated hardware if you want it as a pdf reader?

iPads are pretty good, but what are some great Windows tablets?

Some old China-pads do, if you don't mind their old SoCs and the hassle flashing ROMs on them. Be careful checking out their screen specs before paying online, since it is the major feature you are trying to get from such devices, or you will end up with a shitty tablet with a pale, dull display. Avoid models with little information online.
After some tweaking they are great for viewing PDFs, watching YouTube, and shitposting. Plus they are dirt cheap.
If you want to read PDFs heavily, find a used printer instead. You would be much happier.
I bet such a tablet plus a printer still cost less than an 2018 iPad in your area. Apple's pricing is so retarded.