All your distro wars are nonsense to me. I'm the king and queen of GNU/Linux...

All your distro wars are nonsense to me. I'm the king and queen of GNU/Linux. I'm the one copied and forked by tons of other distros because they all want to be me. I'm free and do not have a corporation trying to make me the new microsoft windows. I am the one that gives questions the right answers, instead of "large" communities that know nothing compared because they're copy cats or people that think reading an entire wiki is something natural. I am the best on desktop and on server, I am freedom, I am immortal, I am Debian

Attached: bases.png (3840x2160, 2.39M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vFWliBQWLII
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes you are
>SJW infested
>systemd cucked
>not FSDG endorsed
>having old packages
>unable to install grub
>shilled
>Weebian

>tranny os

This is a good thing

Non arguments and bullshit everywhere. A couple braindead sjws are bound to show in a murrican distro but won't affect it
>unable to install grub
Imagine being this stupid

But you get BTFO by Arch and it’s variants.

Debian pretty comfy. I have tried others but always came back to debian.

Attached: 1554529973876.png (636x636, 426K)

>grub-install /dev/sda -f on any arch-based distro
>just works
>Generic error on Debian "Stable"
>have to use LILO instead
What is funnier is that systemd will always put Devuan one step ahead of Debian.

>yes I'm outdated, poorly implemented systemd hacked together with sysV init, delayed security upgrades, shit installer that can't be used without the shell for already encrypted partitions, and I have the greatest dependency hell. Yes, I'm debian, and I deleted weboob because I suck tranny dick
what did OP mean by this?

Attached: fedora-linux.jpg (473x500, 29K)

debian is cool but
DEVUAN G A N G

>I'm king and queen of GNU/Linux.
we already know debian is for trannies what's your point?

Ram > Rem

Attached: siegheil.png (112x112, 26K)

trannies use mac os

i don't mind xubuntu but im never installing you again ever, good think A don't have installer

EMILIA >>>>>>> *

Attached: 3e9d221f994a4799ee545533e2f6bbcc.jpg (648x790, 55K)

Mx-linux

>Mx-linux
youtube.com/watch?v=vFWliBQWLII

>Debian
Install Gentoo faggot

Attached: 1552832046952.jpg (400x425, 42K)

mee töihin

Attached: mämmi.jpg (796x827, 86K)

>austistic unwanted child with literaly NO talent (ram)
>better than braindead sister who loves the weakest, worst human alive for literaly no reason (rem)
no
both are utter trash and I don't understand how one can sympathize with these two waste of pixels
this ln is trash and the anime is even worse

same. Once in a while I think about switching, but only debian always does it for me. It has Tor repositories, a huge community, and has been around the block long enough that I know it won’t die or disappear tomorrow. I also love that it’s free as in freedom by default.