IPhone 11

What went wrong?

Attached: iphone-xi-and-xi-max-molds-800x600.jpg (800x600, 88K)

What the fuck am I looking at

macshit

read filename faggot

moulds

case molds probably.

The machining is incredibly bad tho.

Simply beautiful can't wait to get mine on day 1
the max of course..

who else ITT?

>raised camera lenses
already dead and its not even in production stage

they are old prototypes or something probably.

At least put cameras on the middle.

Those are ejection pins for the mold. That whole section gets removed later in production.

I would if they had no notch.

I've seen some shill work already explaining how the raised camera assembly isn't just necessary but it enhances the looks of the phone. You know, I would go for an iPhone if it had a good or unique SP but this seems like another incremental update that brings nothing new or innovative to the party. I'll stick with my OP6T until it dies or I see something better.

iTODDLERS BTFO

Attached: 1549415340947.gif (540x540, 279K)

They didn't have anyone to copy off of this year.

Attached: 1540055018510.jpg (607x1539, 279K)

>no downloading from the browser
Yes you can
>no commas on the iphone x part
enjoy your "new" language pajeet, ask a white man if you need help, we've had it for years

>What went wrong?
they tried to Think Different

APPLE BTFO

I like the camera bump, actually.

WHERES IT FOLD THEN, EH? EH?
MIDDLE OR WOT ?

The same place it always folded.

Attached: 1530517905372.webm (640x360, 1.93M)

>that font on iPhone

The fact that Applel never made anything that's worth any amount of money. Fuck i wouldn't even take any Applel product for free.

>fatasses sit on their phone because when they sat on their nokia 3210s they didn't break
>omg why is apple so shit

That thing looks grotesque. Like an iPhone XS with a tumor.

Nothing. Few persons give a shit about overpriced phones anymore is the issue. Who the fuck in their right mind buys overpriced crap to watch it break and/or be obsolete in less then two years? Not many people, that's who.
The golden era of smartphones is over. All most consumers want is just a phone that fucking works and doesn't shit the bed, or be rendered obsolete in short order. High dollar iphones and the Samsung folding shit are stupid no one wants.

Attached: 1544392903350.jpg (220x282, 19K)

The S6 had no IP certification at all.

Why do they keep doing the stupid meme camera thing?

>implying that #bendgate was made by 300k fatasses

>iphones are such low quality chinkshit they cant even compare to $20 burner phones
YIKES

>water-resistant up to 1.5 meters for up to 30 minutes

>Phone settles sideways in pocket
>pop a squat

The S5 is IP67 rated. The S6 Active, S7 and S7 Edge are IP68 rated. The S6 and S6 Edge have no IP rating and are not waterproof/water resistant at all. The charging port/sim tray aren't even sealed and water can easily seep in through those two ports.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-04-21 at 8.35.55 AM.png (1514x1028, 156K)

when will iPhones be good again, bros

Attached: 1555641901883.jpg (720x357, 43K)

It can't be good again if it was never good ever.

I like how a phone with no IP rating is more water resistant than an IP68 iPhone 7

But it isn't though? Someone on the same google search tested the S6 Edge in a bowl of water and it died completely after 22 minutes. Whereas IP68 iPhones are actually water resistant for the rated time?

People are going to buy them no matter what. They could make pyramid shaped phones with 48 cameras on random sides and people would still line up for it.
I don't know why this is a surprise to anyone here

>No one makes dumb triangle camera
>We'll just copy an old logo

Attached: samsung-logo-evolution-1.jpg (500x198, 11K)

>old non-waterproof s6 phone lasts 22 minutes
>iphone that's twice the price and labeled as waterproof lasts 8 minutes longer

>labeled as waterproof
Now now, lets not get ahead of ourselves. You didn't fall for applels bullshit advertising did you? I never stated iPhones were waterproof but water resistant to the relative IP rating.

>You didn't fall for applels bullshit advertising did you
I thought you were the devils advocate here lol
Also no phones are waterproof

All I'm doing is pointing out some bullshit advertising in a Jow Forums shitposting image that's blatantly wrong. I'm all for shitting on applel as much as the next guy but make sure you're shits correct before doing so.

Cameras looksl like a piece of dogshit left out in the rain, but they moved the Apple logo lower so maybe there will be a fingerprint reader on it

It reminds me of those new Huawei mate phones, they also have a massive square protrusion, but it is centred.

Looks like they were dragged behind a car for an hour.

And still somehow even with "lesser" hardware, it ran way smoother.

The only thing I HATE about the iPhones is the proprietary connector/cable (which are absurdly expensive) and still shipping it without the fast charger that you have to buy extra after paying for the most expensive smartphone on the market.

>way smoother.
Back to your shitting street Ranjeet. lagPhones have been slower for more than half a decade ever since the Snapdragon 800.

Attached: 1548772050750.webm (426x240, 2.86M)

>reading comprehension

Honestly even this year looks promising. They most like will include that reverse wireless charging gimmick (doesn't mean you have to use it)
But it means a bigger battery overall, hopefully.
Also Applel made a deal with Qualcomm, which means the shit intel modems will be gone.

DELET

normies and instagram thotties will LOVE this

nothing like a notorious back in a phone

Cringe and redpilled

>normies and instagram thotties

Most Indians use android and shill android any chance they get, let's not even mention XDA

did I misspelled something? , I don't speak spanish, I'm from India.

>mold
>fake machined appearance
Fucking Apple.

everything

How bout the 4.7" with notch

based

DELET

Dear Android users: You will never get iOS.

Right half of video is sped-up. Inconsistent and unscientific environment.
iPhones have smoother displays with zero microstutter, and no latency.

POO IN LOO

Sad cope.

ios is cisco

>You will never get iOS.
iOS is a pos and the reason why i have to buy Androids to begin with

Attached: 1498756064320.jpg (1024x682, 128K)

No such thing exists?

Market share of mobile operating systems in each county in 2019

Attached: android-ios-world-2018.png (1200x646, 225K)

Try that experiment a year after using both phones.

Cherry picked video
>the state of Jow Forums being too poor
Buy both devices iPhones are faster Jow Forums I just got a 7Plus for 400$ 128GB. It beats my s9 or one plus
Quit telling everyone lies

Attached: DC3244FE-2439-4CB8-BFA0-DC6C5EFCFBEE.gif (276x260, 1.08M)

>Jow Forums being too poor
>7Plus for 400$

Attached: D4X6eRxXsAA0nKJ.png (480x360, 141K)

It's not sped up or cherry picked, it's rather simple.
Applications opening faster does not equal smoother experience.

user posted some laggy webm that doesn't tell you anything except that you can tweak android to remove or speed up OS animations. Most apps on android will indeed OPEN faster but iOS overall feels more pleasing to browse through.

who the fuck cares if your phone has the newest octopenis core with a quantum defuckulator.....

I dont fucking care... I never used an iphone but i presume they have better optimized software so in the end it doesnt matter cos your fucking quantum octopenis core is only more forgiving to shitty, inefficient code... also you need a bigger battery for more cores.

Fuck i have a phone from 2014 and its perfectly fast.... it can play music, it can shoot photos . it can browse fast, it can make calls... Why the fuck do I need some NFC, 10 gigs of ram and a Neural cuckching Cockulator ??

The lens placement is cringe at best...
>state of Applel 2019

>MUH 3.5MM JACK

Attached: B675F9B9-B0C7-4492-A2FE-117774FC97B1.jpg (200x313, 10K)

true android has dogshit animations
but apple is still shitty uninteresting ugly piece of overpriced shit

Attached: 15552520736470.jpg (960x638, 138K)

POO IN LOO

t. 10 core 12gb RAM android that still microstutters

>lagPhone

Attached: 1550970966863.png (994x961, 330K)

Looks like it's going to be a great phone. Thanks for keeping me up to date with that tech stuff, bro.

Attached: ultrachad.png (400x472, 98K)

why would they need moulds? I thought every phone made these days are made out of machined aluminium

It's probably a mold for a silicone case