Do you think he browses Jow Forums?

do you think he browses Jow Forums?

Attached: linus.png (640x359, 213K)

not a chance. not even one in a million chance.

Jow Forums is for losers and weebs who make toy programs after reading K&R and spend the rest of their time memeing or watching anime. For any question of the kind "does [established programmer] browse Jow Forums?", the answer is no.

He'd say it's unusable shit because it isn't exactly the way he wants

He wouldn't be able to comprehend our level of stupid.

Attached: 1536353771631.jpg (750x562, 43K)

he hates social media

no, he is busy merging patches. All day everyday.
Just think about it. His only task nowadays is looking through patches and accepting/rejecting them. A million hours a day. Everyday.

Patches are reviewed by 1 of about 700 reviewers, then filter up through about 10 layers of reviewers before Linus sees them, at which point they may or may not have been modified by higher level reviewers.
Stuff Linus rejects he usually just looks at the code for a minute, and goes "Nope".
Anything he wants compiled and tested he checks out for about 20 minutes at most and hands it off to someone else to test further.
Source: Linus himself describing the process in an interview.

He's only lurking loli threads on /b all day.

So yes?

Jow Forums is social media, retard

Look bro, I told you once and I won't tell you again
No means no. I won't let you suck me off.

>he thinks Jow Forums is not social media

lol

>refusing a blowjob
gay

Probably not. We’re gonna need our own operating system if we want an operating system founder to browse Jow Forums

ur mom is a social media

why is it so hard to accept that Jow Forums is social media?

More like antisocial media.

How? He's a filthy normie.

Jow Forums is more social than facebook/twitter
on latter you have retweet/like, sterile and impersonal, replies are secondary
on Jow Forums you have to talk

If Jow Forums is social media, it is only in the loosest sense of the term. The anonymous nature of this place and the fact that we don't have our names out here, there's no friends lists, we don't have accounts, we don't have personal feeds, etc etc, makes it very far removed from the social media networks we know of like Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Reddit, even fucking Tumblr. It even differs in these ways from the 'alt-tech' social networks like Gab and Minds, as they too use this standard 'social' model.

Ok. Should we hug now?

lack of these is exactly why Jow Forums is the most social media, you have all those abstractions and distractions on popular sites that take away from human interaction, on Jow Forums you have only that